Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43284 Oct 26, 2013
Hey NFL, nice to see you.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43285 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:

Take a toilet break, the hardest you've worked in years?

You a hard worker?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious you just dumped a googled line about a '57 Chevy as if doing so would make you believable, backward cretin.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43286 Oct 26, 2013
If you say so.
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't have 4 speeds in 1957, my squinty eyed little Nork.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43287 Oct 26, 2013
So what do you think about the 2 Racist and Bigot clowns here as the company you keep, the one here lying about his university degree and the other who's stoned most of the time constantly chattering about north korea?
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here? I believe that was the intent of my original question.
And, please show me where you feel I have posted "stupid statements about Strength and Honor."
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43288 Oct 26, 2013
Yes nfl, nice to see you.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43289 Oct 26, 2013
I like money, and have it, what's wrong with that?
<quoted text>
What exactly is your purpose for posting on this thread? You don't contribute anything to the discussion except to brag about yourself or insult other people.

Chicago, IL

#43290 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Why not just change your handle to something more sensible.
<quoted text>
What could be more sensible in these trying times than strength and honor?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43291 Oct 26, 2013
This nfl dummy knows nothing about football except what he sees on TV. If he ever stepped foot into a game to play he'd be carried off after the first play.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43292 Oct 26, 2013
What "trying" times, the Cold War is over, which were about as trying as it gets.
<quoted text>
What could be more sensible in these trying times than strength and honor?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43293 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you brag in such a manner indicates you're nothing more than obedient pauper, pig.

Chicago, IL

#43294 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with you either liking money or having it. In fact, my wish for you is that you have enough to live a happy life with. But this thread isn't about you either having money or not. It's a thread to study what others have done during times of great duress and what we can learn from their actions and thoughts, and possibly apply now when their deeds can be most enlightening.

USA

#43295 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
This nfl dummy knows nothing about football except what he sees on TV. If he ever stepped foot into a game to play he'd be carried off after the first play.
<quoted text>
Really? What position besides locker room buffoon did you play, lying fool?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43296 Oct 26, 2013
What's this thread about, 2 clowns calling people names, like "chocolate face" and "Somali" both used in a derogatory manner?

Maybe you should police them and make these two stop this behavior.
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with you either liking money or having it. In fact, my wish for you is that you have enough to live a happy life with. But this thread isn't about you either having money or not. It's a thread to study what others have done during times of great duress and what we can learn from their actions and thoughts, and possibly apply now when their deeds can be most enlightening.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43297 Oct 26, 2013
You're back from pumping out yesterday's Hamburger Helper?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you brag in such a manner indicates you're nothing more than obedient pauper, pig.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43300 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:

What position did you play, water boy?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Chicago, IL

#43301 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
What "trying" times, the Cold War is over, which were about as trying as it gets.
<quoted text>
Good question. So let's look at that. What I wanted to show in starting this thread is everyday people making sacrifices for their fellow man, even if it meant making the ultimate sacrifice. Soldiers just happened to be the vehicle I used because of their long history of these things.

USA

#43303 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You're back from pumping out yesterday's
<quoted text>
'Hamburger Helper'

Funny, that's a term the filthy North Koreans used, propaganda pig.

Your veneer is wearing thin, lying garbage pile.

USA

#43304 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Roosevelt wrote:
What position did you play, water boy?
<quoted text>
You're now structuring your posts the way the dirty Norks do, oinker.

What's next? All CAPS?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43305 Oct 26, 2013
Played All Positions; a small school; both defense and offense; we never came out of the Game; we took the Conference Championship 4 years straight; if we lost the Coach made us practice after the game; this builds the Will to win in life and business.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Chicago, IL

#43307 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
What's this thread about, 2 clowns calling people names, like "chocolate face" and "Somali" both used in a derogatory manner?
Maybe you should police them and make these two stop this behavior.
<quoted text>
Well, I can't argue with that. At one time we had twenty people or so who contributed to it on a regular basis. We had some good discussions. But we were beset by trolls who didn't agree with what we were discussing and showed their displeasure by trolling us constantly. I came back to Topix because I simply can't believe that the way people act here on this thread is the best of our civilization. I guess I'm a romantic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 649,752
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 281,471
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Joe Fortuna 55,867
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min ImFree2Choose 2,285
How could ANYONE have SEX with a MAN ! 1 hr Homophobe 1
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 4 hr HE LIVES 70,224
Rotherham sheff doncaster sex 4 hr Hussain 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 20 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) Fri Hangman 972,378
More from around the web