American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43225 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
This subject came up here about you: no Girls here (or Boys) would want to be touched by you.
<quoted text>
Why are you so unlettered as to capitalize words such as 'girls', creep? Didn't they teach you anything at the Little Red Book school of propaganda?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43226 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Who's your Dictator?
<quoted text>
How are you going to avoid being thrown into a gulag when all you can do is avoid simple questions, piglet?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43227 Oct 26, 2013
You know nothing about running a Business.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny your 'crew' isn't working for their $7200 this afternoon, lying pig. If you actually had mid-western Americans around, you'd be able to answer the question about ponder and the start, but you can't, can you?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43228 Oct 26, 2013
A lazy Cuss like you will never have the ambition or creativity to make money.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you again be driving the highways without touching the brakes, accelerator or steering wheel as you claim, ignorant stooge?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43229 Oct 26, 2013
This all takes money, which you don't have.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you again be driving the highways without touching the brakes, accelerator or steering wheel as you claim, ignorant stooge?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43230 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
This subject came up here about you: no Girls here (or Boys) would want to be touched by you.
<quoted text>
Ask your 'crew' if like you, they hunt elk and bear with a .22, cretin.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43231 Oct 26, 2013
Look at the drug-induced clod, he fell and hit his head again.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How much did you have to pay, to harvest the one growing in your arse, little denizen of the Kim family? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43232 Oct 26, 2013
I'll let you try to come up with the proper answer applying your Affordable English Lit. degree knowledge.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so unlettered as to capitalize words such as 'girls', creep? Didn't they teach you anything at the Little Red Book school of propaganda?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43233 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You know nothing about running a Business.
<quoted text>
I operate profitably, which is obviously a concept which escapes a dirty penniless fool such as you, imbecile.

You're a pathetic joke.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43234 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
This all takes money, which you don't have.
<quoted text>
Nobody, not even a stinking communist would pay $7200 CASH to kids for half a day of digging potatoes, creep.

You have NO idea of the difference between debit and credit, ignoramus, and it sorely shows.

Tell me more about hunting big game with a .22, creep.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43235 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I'll let you try to come up with the proper answer applying your Affordable English Lit. degree knowledge.
<quoted text>
You're nervous.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43236 Oct 26, 2013
The Local High School English teacher just stopped by and he'd like you to explain yourself further.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you going to avoid being thrown into a gulag when all you can do is avoid simple questions, piglet?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43237 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
This all takes money, which you don't have.
<quoted text>
Is that your answer? Do you understand that your idiotic claims are utterly ridiculous, lackey? You know NOTHING of the US.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43238 Oct 26, 2013
Of course you do: the Welfare Check comes on the first day of the month
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I operate profitably, which is obviously a concept which escapes a dirty penniless fool such as you, imbecile.
You're a pathetic joke.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43239 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
A lazy Cuss like you will never have the ambition or creativity to make money.
<quoted text>
Tell me how your 'GPS' precludes steering or braking on the highway, ignorant foreigner. Be specific.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43240 Oct 26, 2013
How is it done, change Food Stamps to Drugs?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How much did you have to pay, to harvest the one growing in your arse, little denizen of the Kim family? <¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43241 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Of course you do: the Welfare Check comes on the first day of the month
<quoted text>
Is that all you have to escape simple questions that any child from MN would know, idiot?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43242 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The Local High School English teacher just stopped by and he'd like you to explain yourself further.
<quoted text>
You have quite a crowd stuffed into your concrete bunker, vomit.
Why can't you answer simple questions about Minnesota?

How long ago did you last down a bull elk with your .22, puke pile?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43243 Oct 26, 2013
Specific: it's clear someone with an affordable university degree knows not much about modern technology.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how your 'GPS' precludes steering or braking on the highway, ignorant foreigner. Be specific.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43244 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
How is it done, change Food Stamps to Drugs?
<quoted text>
You're sensitive about making fun of your fat dictator, aren't you, lackey?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusions ... 665,135
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 18 min It aint necessari... 22
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Brian_G 284,489
Joe McKnight lost his life in senseless road in... 36 min Doctor REALITY 3
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 48 min octafus 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,669
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr lightbeamrider 87,906
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Liamm 454
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 9 hr gundee123 1,226
More from around the web