American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43145 Oct 25, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
Look this up, AMERICAN SOLDIER PRESUMED DEAD 44 YEARS AGO, FOUND LIVING IN REMOTE VIETNAM he didn't want to go back to america lol
So what, imbecile? You're too stupid to get work, aren't you, dullard? That's OK, toilets need cleaning.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43146 Oct 25, 2013
I LIKE YELLOW STREAMS RUNNING DOWN MY BACK wrote:
<quoted text>news flsh did I say you did lol yellow back
What's a 'flsh'? Why do you butcher the King's English the way you do? I know, you don't speak English at all do you, propaganda pig? <¦-o
brad

Hendersonville, TN

#43147 Oct 25, 2013
Amen to that
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43149 Oct 25, 2013
BRAINWASHED USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pure bullshit, Ditch Pig. When are you going to tell the truth, maybe it's all that shit you suck out of assess? It must have gone to your brain, felcher. <¦-o
lol brain washed yellow back american look it up ,seems your goverment thinks your nothing to them , shit they carn't even look after the vets
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43150 Oct 25, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Your knowledge of history is nonexistent. What country are your really from? One thing for sure is it's not an English speaking one, are you related FAKE Roosevelt (aka DUNG), I bet you're a squinty eye like him, my little commie.
your so clusless ,this man was on the missing vets of nam , clueless look it up YELLOW BACK
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43151 Oct 25, 2013
AnAL SNIFFER NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, imbecile? You're too stupid to get work, aren't you, dullard? That's OK, toilets need cleaning.
tut tut tut why carn't you hit the toilet lol PIG
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43152 Oct 25, 2013
[QUOTE who puts cock in my mouth MY DAD=" USA _10000111"]<quoted text>What's a 'flsh'? Why do you butcher the King's English the way you do? I know, you don't speak English at all do you, propaganda pig? <¦-o[/QUOTE]PPPPSSSSSTTTT THAT'S WHAT YOUR MOTHER SMELLS LIKE lol
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43153 Oct 25, 2013
[QUOTE who LIKE OBAMA ME COZ HIS A MUSLIM=" -Roosevelt-"]<quoted text>Your knowledge of history is nonexistent. What country are your really from? One thing for sure is it's not an English speaking one, are you related FAKE Roosevelt (aka DUNG), I bet you're a squinty eye like him, my little commie.[/QUOTE]SURE I AM , WHY COZ YOU CARN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH ,THEN AGAIN AMERICANS ALWAYS LIES DON'T THEY

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43154 Oct 26, 2013
-REAL Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Your knowledge of history is nonexistent. What country are your really from? One thing for sure is it's not an English speaking one, are you related FAKE Roosevelt (aka DUNG), I bet you're a squinty eye like him, my little commie.
I bet he's the dumb Somalian pirate CHOCOLATE FACE'S little brother, although every pirate needs a parrot or a pet monkey on his shoulder. Think about it.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43155 Oct 26, 2013
I AM A TWEAKED WITH MY YELLOW BACK wrote:
<quoted text>PPPPSSSSSTTT T THAT'S WHAT YOUR MOTHER SMELLS LIKE lol
You write like CHOCOLATE FACE, are you another khat chewing skinny, Ditch Pig? <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#43156 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>lol sure was hahahahahahah, klem skents porvicka
Awww, looks like someone has a sore ass again!

Aren't you used to that by now?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#43157 Oct 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, looks like someone has a sore ass again!
Aren't you used to that by now?
hi Ricky :) have nice weekend.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43158 Oct 26, 2013
I LIKE A WEAK STREAM OF YELLOW RUNNING DOWN MY BACK wrote:
<quoted text>SURE I AM , WHY COZ YOU CARN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH ,THEN AGAIN AMERICANS ALWAYS LIES DON'T THEY
You're sure taking a real beating on the 'judge its',Ditch Pig. Where have all your comrades gone, do you feel abandoned, illiterate imbecile? <¦-o
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43159 Oct 26, 2013
USA_1 AT SUCKING COCK wrote:
<quoted text>You're sure taking a real beating on the 'judge its',Ditch Pig. Where have all your comrades gone, do you feel abandoned, illiterate imbecile? <¦-o
I don't need no one not like you yellow backs do lol
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43160 Oct 26, 2013
USA_1 AT SUCKING COCK wrote:
<quoted text>You're sure taking a real beating on the 'judge its',Ditch Pig. Where have all your comrades gone, do you feel abandoned, illiterate imbecile? <¦-o
just like your mother after I'm finished with her lol
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43161 Oct 26, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Ricky :) have nice weekend.
sure he wil he's seening your mother behind your back
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43162 Oct 26, 2013
looks like america carn't handle the truth about what there goverment do behind there backs, one day they will grow some balls and stand up to there lieing goverment, and go forward in the modern world, if they don't they will become the most backward country in this century, there own down fall is looking them right in the face , LOL YELLOW BACKS
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43163 Oct 26, 2013
[QUOTE who SUCKS MY COCK MY MUM OR MARRRRR=" -Roosevelt-"]<quoted text>Your knowledge of history is nonexistent. What country are your really from? One thing for sure is it's not an English speaking one, are you related FAKE Roosevelt (aka DUNG), I bet you're a squinty eye like him, my little commie.[/QUOTE] funny you carn't even tell me what's the diffrence between a president and a primister, yellow back ,,,,that in it's selve is history ,so come on tell me. you yellow backs don't even know where your flag came from lol

An NFL Fan

USA

#43164 Oct 26, 2013
looks like america carn't ntry in this century, there own down fall is looking them right in the face , LOL YELLOW BACKS
Tall misspelled words from a retarded creep who's too stupid to be employed.

An NFL Fan

USA

#43165 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text> funny you carn't even tell me whaow where your flag came from lol
More gibberish from the mentally incompetent retard? You know nothing of history because you're unable to understand it, much less read about it.

People don't ever listen to you in real life, do they, tard? That's why you desperately seek undue attention here. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Bear Claw 58,756
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 695,275
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 2 hr Sandy Hook 1
paypal/cc to bitcoin carding method 2018 working 4 hr james 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Big Al 994,009
8 Seconds to Church Street 7 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Malaia Obama: another blind "gold digger" on th... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr majority 446,201
More from around the web