“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#43131 Oct 25, 2013
Most crazy,ridiculous and funny Kung Fu martial arts fight ever video!

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43132 Oct 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I seem to remember him/her saying it was in the medical field. I figured out what the Ditch Pig does, it sucks assess clean for colonoscopies. LOL.
Makes sense to me. LOL!!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#43133 Oct 25, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense to me. LOL!!!
How did you get a game badge, did yu play?

Chicago, IL

#43134 Oct 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How did you get a game badge, did yu play?
Is that what that is? I thought they flagged me for being stupid or something. LOL!!! I don't know, it just appeared there.

Chicago, IL

#43135 Oct 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Most crazy,ridiculous and funny Kung Fu martial arts fight ever video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WuTD4yPCQfoXX
I like when the guy's eye pops out and the birds immediately swoop down on it! LOL!!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#43136 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I like when the guy's eye pops out and the birds immediately swoop down on it! LOL!!!
lol, that and after the guy pokes out the other guys eye and has no remorse over it, he then runs up all concerned over him stabbing himself? Lol

Really all you had to do was open some game threads, that used to get you some points and by that I guess they assumed you played the game?
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43137 Oct 25, 2013
yellow back USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>News Flash, we never went into Syria and as far as sirya goes I carn't remember us going there either, Ditch Pig. <¶-o
news flsh did I say you did lol yellow back
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43138 Oct 25, 2013
Ricky SUCKS MY COCK FINE F wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch! SCORE another for USA!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!
lol sure was hahahahahahah, klem skents porvicka
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43139 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
children children what are we going to do with you, lol just show's how old you are lol.yeloow backs
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43140 Oct 25, 2013
if you don't know what YELLOW BACKS IS ,WELL HERE WE GO YOU WERE GIVIN THAT NAME IN KOREA BECAUSE YOU WERE SO GUTLESS THE FRENCH AND THE BRITISH WERE ORDERD TO SHOOT ANY AMERICAN RETREATING ON A HILL MMMMGESS WHAT HILL LOOK IT UP
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43141 Oct 25, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>lol sure was hahahahahahah, klem skents porvicka
Were you born an idiot, or have you just worked real hard to be one?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43142 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>children children what are we going to do with you, lol just show's how old you are lol.yeloow backs
Part of your problem is that you're too stupid to realise just how stupid you are, retard.

They laugh at your stupidity in real life, don't they? Admit it.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43143 Oct 25, 2013
Look this up, AMERICAN SOLDIER PRESUMED DEAD 44 YEARS AGO, FOUND LIVING IN REMOTE VIETNAM VILLAGE,BACK IN 82 THE US GOVERMENT KNEW OF THIS AND DID NOTHING, this is what your goverment think of you yellow backs , why don't you look that one up .shit even he didn't want to go back to america lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43144 Oct 25, 2013
I LIKE YELLOW STREAMS RUNNING DOWN MY BACK wrote:
if you don't know what YELLOW BACKS IS ,WELL HERE WE GO YOU WERE GIVIN THAT NAME IN KOREA BECAUSE YOU WERE SO GUTLESS THE FRENCH AND THE BRITISH WERE ORDERD TO SHOOT ANY AMERICAN RETREATING ON A HILL MMMMGESS WHAT HILL LOOK IT UP
Pure bullshit, Ditch Pig. When are you going to tell the truth, maybe it's all that shit you suck out of assess? It must have gone to your brain, felcher. <¶-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43145 Oct 25, 2013
Look this up, AMERICAN SOLDIER PRESUMED DEAD 44 YEARS AGO, FOUND LIVING IN REMOTE VIETNAM he didn't want to go back to america lol
So what, imbecile? You're too stupid to get work, aren't you, dullard? That's OK, toilets need cleaning.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43146 Oct 25, 2013
I LIKE YELLOW STREAMS RUNNING DOWN MY BACK wrote:
<quoted text>news flsh did I say you did lol yellow back
What's a 'flsh'? Why do you butcher the King's English the way you do? I know, you don't speak English at all do you, propaganda pig? <¶-o
brad

Hendersonville, TN

#43147 Oct 25, 2013
Amen to that
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43149 Oct 25, 2013
BRAINWASHED USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pure bullshit, Ditch Pig. When are you going to tell the truth, maybe it's all that shit you suck out of assess? It must have gone to your brain, felcher. <¶-o
lol brain washed yellow back american look it up ,seems your goverment thinks your nothing to them , shit they carn't even look after the vets
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43150 Oct 25, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Your knowledge of history is nonexistent. What country are your really from? One thing for sure is it's not an English speaking one, are you related FAKE Roosevelt (aka DUNG), I bet you're a squinty eye like him, my little commie.
your so clusless ,this man was on the missing vets of nam , clueless look it up YELLOW BACK
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43151 Oct 25, 2013
AnAL SNIFFER NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, imbecile? You're too stupid to get work, aren't you, dullard? That's OK, toilets need cleaning.
tut tut tut why carn't you hit the toilet lol PIG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Hidingfromyou 824,964
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Robert F 582,399
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min WasteWater 2,928
Homosexuality is FILTHY.....and an INSULT to God! 31 min Doctor REALITY 4
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 37 min lil whispers 2,240
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min Rosa_Winkel 98,792
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 611,746
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Blagoja 442,391
More from around the web