American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43124 Oct 25, 2013
I AM A WEAK SUCK wrote:
<quoted text>don't forget your sister ,how she plays with you ,WHITH HER VIBRATOR lol
Why can't you spell with, retard? Everyone laughs at your abject illiteracy, Ditch Pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43125 Oct 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
I found out what happened to IdiotDONTMAKEWORLDPEACE, he got his little wiener stuck in a toaster and burned it off! lol ahhha ahhhha BWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/23639078/man-wi...
LOL!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#43127 Oct 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>News Flash, we never went into Syria and as far as sirya goes I carn't remember us going there either, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#43128 Oct 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you spell with, retard? Everyone laughs at your abject illiteracy, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
His only talent lies between his lips!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43129 Oct 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>His only talent lies between his lips!
I seem to remember him/her saying it was in the medical field. I figured out what the Ditch Pig does, it sucks assess clean for colonoscopies. LOL.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#43130 Oct 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I seem to remember him/her saying it was in the medical field. I figured out what the Ditch Pig does, it sucks assess clean for colonoscopies. LOL.
Ouch! SCORE another for USA!!!

USA!!!

USA!!!

USA!!!

USA!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#43131 Oct 25, 2013
Most crazy,ridiculous and funny Kung Fu martial arts fight ever video!

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43132 Oct 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I seem to remember him/her saying it was in the medical field. I figured out what the Ditch Pig does, it sucks assess clean for colonoscopies. LOL.
Makes sense to me. LOL!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#43133 Oct 25, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense to me. LOL!!!
How did you get a game badge, did yu play?

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43134 Oct 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How did you get a game badge, did yu play?
Is that what that is? I thought they flagged me for being stupid or something. LOL!!! I don't know, it just appeared there.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43135 Oct 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Most crazy,ridiculous and funny Kung Fu martial arts fight ever video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WuTD4yPCQfoXX
I like when the guy's eye pops out and the birds immediately swoop down on it! LOL!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#43136 Oct 25, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
I like when the guy's eye pops out and the birds immediately swoop down on it! LOL!!!
lol, that and after the guy pokes out the other guys eye and has no remorse over it, he then runs up all concerned over him stabbing himself? Lol

Really all you had to do was open some game threads, that used to get you some points and by that I guess they assumed you played the game?
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43137 Oct 25, 2013
yellow back USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>News Flash, we never went into Syria and as far as sirya goes I carn't remember us going there either, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
news flsh did I say you did lol yellow back
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43138 Oct 25, 2013
Ricky SUCKS MY COCK FINE F wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch! SCORE another for USA!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!
lol sure was hahahahahahah, klem skents porvicka
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43139 Oct 25, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
I like when the guy's eye pops out and the birds immediately swoop down on it! LOL!!!
children children what are we going to do with you, lol just show's how old you are lol.yeloow backs
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43140 Oct 25, 2013
if you don't know what YELLOW BACKS IS ,WELL HERE WE GO YOU WERE GIVIN THAT NAME IN KOREA BECAUSE YOU WERE SO GUTLESS THE FRENCH AND THE BRITISH WERE ORDERD TO SHOOT ANY AMERICAN RETREATING ON A HILL MMMMGESS WHAT HILL LOOK IT UP
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43141 Oct 25, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>lol sure was hahahahahahah, klem skents porvicka
Were you born an idiot, or have you just worked real hard to be one?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43142 Oct 25, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>children children what are we going to do with you, lol just show's how old you are lol.yeloow backs
Part of your problem is that you're too stupid to realise just how stupid you are, retard.

They laugh at your stupidity in real life, don't they? Admit it.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43143 Oct 25, 2013
Look this up, AMERICAN SOLDIER PRESUMED DEAD 44 YEARS AGO, FOUND LIVING IN REMOTE VIETNAM VILLAGE,BACK IN 82 THE US GOVERMENT KNEW OF THIS AND DID NOTHING, this is what your goverment think of you yellow backs , why don't you look that one up .shit even he didn't want to go back to america lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43144 Oct 25, 2013
I LIKE YELLOW STREAMS RUNNING DOWN MY BACK wrote:
if you don't know what YELLOW BACKS IS ,WELL HERE WE GO YOU WERE GIVIN THAT NAME IN KOREA BECAUSE YOU WERE SO GUTLESS THE FRENCH AND THE BRITISH WERE ORDERD TO SHOOT ANY AMERICAN RETREATING ON A HILL MMMMGESS WHAT HILL LOOK IT UP
Pure bullshit, Ditch Pig. When are you going to tell the truth, maybe it's all that shit you suck out of assess? It must have gone to your brain, felcher. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Aura Mytha 46,171
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min Eagle 12 - 6,696
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Aerobatty 990,673
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 691,973
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 374
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 5 hr Navyman88 190
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Exposing Devil Lies 619,840
More from around the web