American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACK

Perth, Australia

#43059 Oct 23, 2013
SUCKY BABE USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a dummy and I don't want you, pig. <¦-o
sucky babe didn't your dad give you any cock last night.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACK

Perth, Australia

#43060 Oct 23, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACK wrote:
<quoted text>clueless you didn't tell me what's the diffrence between a persident and a primister mmmmm dumb fuck
o whats the matter carn't we find out american yellow back
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43062 Oct 23, 2013
Some of the Guys came over last night, Tuesday night, to the Farm Shop (100 x 200 feet) and I had the Floor Heat turned on, REA CO-OP Ripple Heat, 3 cents a kilowatt hour, and we cracked 8 bottles of 21 year old Scotch (Glengoyne) and a couple of guys got totally ripped, but they drove home knowing it's a mistake for the police to stop my buddies for DWI.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43063 Oct 23, 2013
I'm booked for Paris on an Organic Food junket wanting to spend some money enrolled in a Morning tour of the Paris area taking the advice of My Accountant not to lie too much to the IRS but to just be Legal-Like and be satisfied you have the money for one of the best 5 Star hotels in Paris.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43064 Oct 23, 2013
carn't fight bye themselves have to wait till some of the other yellow backs come on ,,that's yankys for you
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43065 Oct 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Or a '71 Hemi 'Cuda convertible!
OK, I can agree with that too, Had a friend in High School that had a black on black 426 '70 Hemi 'Cuda with stock gear drive.. I get a boner just thinking about it, lol...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43066 Oct 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Some of the Guys came over last night, Tuesday ld Scotch (Glengoyne) and a couple of guys got totally ripped, but they drove home knowing it's a mistake for the police to stop my buddies for DWI.
Still spinning stories in a futile effort to appear American, foreign creep?

Tell me again how you 'hunt elk' with a .22, pig. It's amusing to see an ignorant stooge trip all over himself.

An NFL Fan

USA

#43067 Oct 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I'm booked for Paris on an Organic Food junket ke and be satisfied you have the money for one of the best 5 Star hotels in Paris.
LOL! Piling the bullshit high tonight, aren't you, propaganda swine?

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43068 Oct 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I can agree with that too, Had a friend in High School that had a black on black 426 '70 Hemi 'Cuda with stock gear drive.. I get a boner just thinking about it, lol...
My nephew had a 442 that was nice. He did too much to it though and it was no longer street legal. His wife made him get rid of it.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43069 Oct 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It sounds like a real beauty and I hope you enjoy it.
<quoted text>
A real beauty? Hell, I didn't tell you shit about it other than it's not numbers matching....
I asked what the 'W' mean't... Yes, it is a 'W30'.Google it....
NOW, here is the real proof that you are NOT an american car collector....I asked you what transmission the 442 had, the Turbo 350 or 400, both automatic trans...The 442 has a 4 speed manual transmission, hence 442, 4 barrel, 4 speed, dual exhaust...
Don't you get tired of your masters making a fool out of you????
Oh well, at least you are a little entertaining.(A LITTLE).
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43070 Oct 23, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
My nephew had a 442 that was nice. He did too much to it though and it was no longer street legal. His wife made him get rid of it.
Mine is street legal and stock right down to the wheels and still pulls mid 12's...
BTW, got rid of the wife and kept the car and the dog.

An NFL Fan

USA

#43071 Oct 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
A real beauty? Hell, I didn't tell you shit about it other than it's not numbers matching....
I asked what the 'W' mean't... Yes, it is a 'W30'.Google it....
NOW, here is the real proof that you are NOT an american car collector....I asked you what transmission the 442 had, the Turbo 350 or 400, both automatic trans...The 442 has a 4 speed manual transmission, hence 442, 4 barrel, 4 speed, dual exhaust...
Don't you get tired of your masters making a fool out of you????
Oh well, at least you are a little entertaining.(A LITTLE).
I knew that freak would be caught in the lies again once he brought up American classic cars.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43072 Oct 23, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
Some of the Guys came over last night, Tuesday night, to the Farm Shop (100 x 200 feet) and I had the Floor Heat turned on, REA CO-OP Ripple Heat, 3 cents a kilowatt hour, and we cracked 8 bottles of 21 year old Scotch (Glengoyne) and a couple of guys got totally ripped, but they drove home knowing it's a mistake for the police to stop my buddies for DWI.
Pure bullshit, right down to your 3 cents a kilowatt hour, little commie. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43073 Oct 23, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
I'm booked for Paris on an Organic Food junket wanting to spend some money enrolled in a Morning tour of the Paris area taking the advice of My Accountant not to lie too much to the IRS but to just be Legal-Like and be satisfied you have the money for one of the best 5 Star hotels in Paris.
Speaking of Organics, how's that potato growing in your arse doing? You better consider harvesting it before to long, otherwise you may have serious complications, Mr Potato Head. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#43074 Oct 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is street legal and stock right down to the wheels and still pulls mid 12's...
BTW, got rid of the wife and kept the car and the dog.
Funny!
They're fun, but nonetheless cars are money pits, and they can't cook a great dinner. I miss my '72 Cutlass convertible. Benches not buckets, but it was still cool.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43075 Oct 23, 2013
I LIKE YELLOW RUNNING MY BACK wrote:
carn't fight bye themselves have to wait till some of the other yellow backs come on ,,that's yankys for you
Nice spelling professor. Were you busy rocking back and forth at your desk, with the rest of your fellow students during English lessons, Ditch Pig? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43076 Oct 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the old marketing slogans: You can catch a cold, but you can't catch a Hemi Cuda!:-D

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43078 Oct 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny!
They're fun, but nonetheless cars are money pits, and they can't cook a great dinner. I miss my '72 Cutlass convertible. Benches not buckets, but it was still cool.
Yeah but your '72 Cutlass, could drive you to the ole' XXX Rootbeer drive in for a nice burger and fries. lol
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43079 Oct 24, 2013
I SUCK COCK USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice spelling professor. Were you busy rocking back and forth at your desk, with the rest of your fellow students during English lessons, Ditch Pig? <¦-o
no just rocking back and forth on your MOTHER HAHAHAHAHA YELLOW BACK

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#43080 Oct 24, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not pretending! I'm the REAL Roosevelt and farming is what I do, when I'm not bitch slapping anti American propagandists!
Oh I know you're real, it's the fake farmer Roosevelt I'm talking about (how long will he keep faking it?) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Joe Fortuna 86,946
Sunday night 10:20 p.m. June 12th 1994 4 min Doctor REALITY 93
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr waaasssuuup 703,480
Mexico's """"REAL"""" PROBLEM!!!!! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
When you talk in the mind you are now able to h... 1 hr Mr Hutch 2
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,545
Last post wins (May '13) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 541
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 996,391