American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
WEAK U S A

Perth, Australia

#43050 Oct 23, 2013
[QUOTE who LIKES COCK ME???=" USA_1"]<quoted text>You sure have a 'dady' complex, Ditch Pig. Did yours pretend to be one of your mother's clients when he paid you nocturnal visits, cretin? <¦-o[/QUOTE]you sure have a pig complex I'm sorry if your mother is one lol
WEAK U S A

Perth, Australia

#43051 Oct 23, 2013
USA number _1 socft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>You know a lot about that topic don't you? Cock is something you're a real authority on, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
lol and that's all your little mind can come up with lol
WEAK U S A

Perth, Australia

#43052 Oct 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's tattooed on your forehead Ditch Pig, or should I just call you DP for short, pig? <¦-o
tut tut tut baby want his dummy now lol
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACK

Perth, Australia

#43054 Oct 23, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
And your friendly neighbors to the north has lots of oil, natural gas and other resources. The Athabaska oil field(oil sands) alone has an estimated 315 billion barrels(both bitumen and crude).
With the US vamping up their own resources, you guys got nothing to worry about and neither to we.
It's really going to suck being a moon cultist sheet wearing dune loon in years to come.
lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#43055 Oct 23, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
And your friendly neighbors to the north has lots of oil, natural gas and other resources. The Athabaska oil field(oil sands) alone has an estimated 315 billion barrels(both bitumen and crude).
With the US vamping up their own resources, you guys got nothing to worry about and neither to we.
It's really going to suck being a moon cultist sheet wearing dune loon in years to come.
LMAO and it will still e our fault? lol

Jealousy runs rampid in those circles!

Heck, they are so jealous they're even pretending to be farmers here!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43057 Oct 23, 2013
TOO WEAK FOR THE U S A wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut baby want his dummy now lol
You're a dummy and I don't want you, pig. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43058 Oct 23, 2013
It sounds like a real beauty and I hope you enjoy it.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Boy, you' just about dumb, ain't you"...
What does 442 mean?
What engine came stock?
Is the trans a Turbo 350 or 400???****
One thing I would obviously ask, were I some rich car collector, and this is VERY important for a 442..."Is it a "W"??? Google it dummy...
You're not going to ask me if it is numbers matching???(I wish, it would add another $50,000 to the value)..
Simply put however, you can't afford it on Propaganda Ministry pay..
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACK

Perth, Australia

#43059 Oct 23, 2013
SUCKY BABE USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a dummy and I don't want you, pig. <¦-o
sucky babe didn't your dad give you any cock last night.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACK

Perth, Australia

#43060 Oct 23, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACK wrote:
<quoted text>clueless you didn't tell me what's the diffrence between a persident and a primister mmmmm dumb fuck
o whats the matter carn't we find out american yellow back
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43062 Oct 23, 2013
Some of the Guys came over last night, Tuesday night, to the Farm Shop (100 x 200 feet) and I had the Floor Heat turned on, REA CO-OP Ripple Heat, 3 cents a kilowatt hour, and we cracked 8 bottles of 21 year old Scotch (Glengoyne) and a couple of guys got totally ripped, but they drove home knowing it's a mistake for the police to stop my buddies for DWI.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43063 Oct 23, 2013
I'm booked for Paris on an Organic Food junket wanting to spend some money enrolled in a Morning tour of the Paris area taking the advice of My Accountant not to lie too much to the IRS but to just be Legal-Like and be satisfied you have the money for one of the best 5 Star hotels in Paris.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43064 Oct 23, 2013
carn't fight bye themselves have to wait till some of the other yellow backs come on ,,that's yankys for you
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43065 Oct 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Or a '71 Hemi 'Cuda convertible!
OK, I can agree with that too, Had a friend in High School that had a black on black 426 '70 Hemi 'Cuda with stock gear drive.. I get a boner just thinking about it, lol...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43066 Oct 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Some of the Guys came over last night, Tuesday ld Scotch (Glengoyne) and a couple of guys got totally ripped, but they drove home knowing it's a mistake for the police to stop my buddies for DWI.
Still spinning stories in a futile effort to appear American, foreign creep?

Tell me again how you 'hunt elk' with a .22, pig. It's amusing to see an ignorant stooge trip all over himself.

USA

#43067 Oct 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I'm booked for Paris on an Organic Food junket ke and be satisfied you have the money for one of the best 5 Star hotels in Paris.
LOL! Piling the bullshit high tonight, aren't you, propaganda swine?

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43068 Oct 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I can agree with that too, Had a friend in High School that had a black on black 426 '70 Hemi 'Cuda with stock gear drive.. I get a boner just thinking about it, lol...
My nephew had a 442 that was nice. He did too much to it though and it was no longer street legal. His wife made him get rid of it.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43069 Oct 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It sounds like a real beauty and I hope you enjoy it.
<quoted text>
A real beauty? Hell, I didn't tell you shit about it other than it's not numbers matching....
I asked what the 'W' mean't... Yes, it is a 'W30'.Google it....
NOW, here is the real proof that you are NOT an american car collector....I asked you what transmission the 442 had, the Turbo 350 or 400, both automatic trans...The 442 has a 4 speed manual transmission, hence 442, 4 barrel, 4 speed, dual exhaust...
Don't you get tired of your masters making a fool out of you????
Oh well, at least you are a little entertaining.(A LITTLE).
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43070 Oct 23, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
My nephew had a 442 that was nice. He did too much to it though and it was no longer street legal. His wife made him get rid of it.
Mine is street legal and stock right down to the wheels and still pulls mid 12's...
BTW, got rid of the wife and kept the car and the dog.

USA

#43071 Oct 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
A real beauty? Hell, I didn't tell you shit about it other than it's not numbers matching....
I asked what the 'W' mean't... Yes, it is a 'W30'.Google it....
NOW, here is the real proof that you are NOT an american car collector....I asked you what transmission the 442 had, the Turbo 350 or 400, both automatic trans...The 442 has a 4 speed manual transmission, hence 442, 4 barrel, 4 speed, dual exhaust...
Don't you get tired of your masters making a fool out of you????
Oh well, at least you are a little entertaining.(A LITTLE).
I knew that freak would be caught in the lies again once he brought up American classic cars.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43072 Oct 23, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
Some of the Guys came over last night, Tuesday night, to the Farm Shop (100 x 200 feet) and I had the Floor Heat turned on, REA CO-OP Ripple Heat, 3 cents a kilowatt hour, and we cracked 8 bottles of 21 year old Scotch (Glengoyne) and a couple of guys got totally ripped, but they drove home knowing it's a mistake for the police to stop my buddies for DWI.
Pure bullshit, right down to your 3 cents a kilowatt hour, little commie. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min PELE78 48,425
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 44,656
What attracts white women to black men? (Mar '07) 25 min Johnny 11,539
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 34 min Yankster 2,035
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min MUQ2 281,243
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 56 min MUQ2 382
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr WasteWater 18
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Cory 646,503
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 971,627
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Toby 105,572
More from around the web