American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42967 Oct 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Maybe your Racism and Bigotry are "dull" to you but are an historical Hot Potato.
<quoted text>
You're out of your creepy mind, foreign racist fool.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42968 Oct 21, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M A BIGOT!!!!!!!! I'm prejudiced against MORONS like you and your masters..
He makes a good secretary for his master, he types what master says then when he's done master gives him his reward, a big cock down his throat! I think that's what really drives his ambitious posting, the more he posts to make master happy, the more dick master gives him and that makes him a happy camper!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42969 Oct 21, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I respected racism and bigotry.
That propaganda slug is just trying to distract from his foreign origin and agenda.

Vincit qui se vincit

#42970 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Oil consumption is not the sole determining factor in whether a country is strong or not. You're not mentioning, for instance, that the US is now tops in energy production.
i guess that's one they can't cry about anymore lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#42971 Oct 21, 2013
Besides you don't need oil when you can't afford a car.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42972 Oct 21, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
A Real Beauty and a frame off restoration. It's more than likely you couldn't afford this one.
<quoted text>
Are you bragging about that old Changhe or Dongfeng your Politburo chief has you wash everyday for him, so he won't take the bullwhip to you, little commie slave? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42973 Oct 21, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
Maybe your Racism and Bigotry are "dull" to you but are an historical Hot Potato.
<quoted text>
But are an? Your 'Engrish' sucks little minion of, fat ass Kim Jong-un. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42974 Oct 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He makes a good secretary for his master, he types what master says then when he's done master gives him his reward, a big cock down his throat! I think that's what really drives his ambitious posting, the more he posts to make master happy, the more dick master gives him and that makes him a happy camper!
He gets a bullwhipping for typos! LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42975 Oct 21, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
The Nation magazine, May 15, 2000
War is caused by elites acting in what they take to be their own interests, institutional violence promulgated by ruling groups for personal gain.
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, where'd you go? Are you planning to attack us with another spam carpet bombing session, barbaric Somali pirate? <¦-o
muslim obama

Perth, Australia

#42977 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Oil consumption is not the sole determining factor in whether a country is strong or not. You're not mentioning, for instance, that the US is now tops in energy production.
what a load of cock

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42979 Oct 21, 2013
i am a muslim like obama wrote:
<quoted text>what a load of cock
Isn't that what you're after, loads of cock? This may be a first, you completed a post with no spelling errors! We'll get into capitalization and punctuation later. Baby steps, pig! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42980 Oct 21, 2013
I am a muslim like obama wrote:
Speaking of 'loads' your bum chum CHOCOLATE FACE, should be dumping a 'load' of spam all over this thread. It may be an even bigger 'load', than the one the Somalian pirate blew in your face the other night, ditch pig. <¦-o

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#42981 Oct 21, 2013
muslim obama wrote:
Which statement do you disagree with, that the US is the top energy producing country in the world or the statement that oil is not the only determining factor in whether a country is strong or not?

I'll make it easy for you. Here is an article by National Geographic. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energ...

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#42982 Oct 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of 'loads' your bum chum CHOCOLATE FACE, should be dumping a 'load' of spam all over this thread. It may be an even bigger 'load', than the one the Somalian pirate blew in your face the other night, ditch pig. <¦-o
LOL!!! Chocolate Face and Ditch Pig sitting in a tree...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42983 Oct 21, 2013
Yellow Piss Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand you when you mix up your words like that.
Where did you go, genius? Did you just drop in to troll a couple of pages and split, before you looked like a total idiot? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42984 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Chocolate Face and Ditch Pig sitting in a tree...
They were doing more than just sitting in that tree! LOL...

Vincit qui se vincit

#42987 Oct 22, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He gets a bullwhipping for typos! LOL
LOL!

Vincit qui se vincit

#42988 Oct 22, 2013
I want muslim obama solami wrote:
<quoted text>I want a load of cock
See, now he's deviating from master wants and master is holding back his fun time, now he's begging for it!

Vincit qui se vincit

#42989 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Which statement do you disagree with, that the US is the top energy producing country in the world or the statement that oil is not the only determining factor in whether a country is strong or not?
I'll make it easy for you. Here is an article by National Geographic. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energ...
What's really going to be interesting is watching the Arab nations and places like Dubai that are built on oil money (and they say WE are greedy?), begin to slow down due to less oil being purchased from them?

They've helped push us into finding other ways to produce energy, so are they going to cry when there money flow starts running dry?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42990 Oct 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What's really going to be interesting is watching the Arab nations and places like Dubai that are built on oil money (and they say WE are greedy?), begin to slow down due to less oil being purchased from them?
They've helped push us into finding other ways to produce energy, so are they going to cry when there money flow starts running dry?
I hope so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min confrinting with ... 675,569
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 110,253
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 184,742
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr stirringYTube 982,214
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 46,192
immigrant muslims in new jersey are destroying ... 1 hr Sethlong 5
News Nancy Pelosi: Border Wall Is 'Immoral, Expensiv... 3 hr andet1987 4
More from around the web