American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42946 Oct 21, 2013
i am a muslim like obama wrote:
wonder how OBAMAS health care is , mmm how are your health care boys lol ,you can always count on MUSLIM OBAMA,,you do know mexico has a better helth care than america , that's saying something america is going down the drain sucky babes
There is no healthcare in Mexico, idiot. That country is a disaster and thanks to the drug cartels and crooked politicians like Calderon, is considered the most unstable country in the world. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42947 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>ppsssttt we invented radar you would have lost ww2 if we didn't ,o yea we beat the germans before you came into it, and we still have the technology to find your stealth bombers ,which we did lol SOFT COCKS YOU ARE
How about the B 52s the greatest tactical bombers of all time? When they are finally retire, their service record will have spanned nearly a hundred years! The British or anyone else for that matter can't top that, pig! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42948 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>ppsssttt we invented radar you would have lost ww2 if we didn't ,o yea we beat the germans before you came into it, and we still have the technology to find your stealth bombers ,which we did lol SOFT COCKS YOU ARE
If Britain was winning the war why did the United States bother to get involved then? Britain was losing on every front. It took the m4 Sherman tank and General Patton to help that bozo Montgomery defeat Rommel's Afrika Korps. The Japanese were beating the hell out of Britain in China, until the United States engaged Japan on the Pacific front and don't forget about the lend-lease program that bailed out Britain's Royal Navy. Your pride n joy the HMS Hood only lasted 5 minutes against the Bismarck, pig! LMAO! Why is England starting to embrace Sharia law? <¦-o

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#42950 Oct 21, 2013
muslim obama wrote:
ppssstt, actually, radar was invented by a German man named Heinrich Hertz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_radar

Secondly, hahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry, but you seem to be suggesting that your country has the technology to find our stealth bombers. The mighty F-22 Raptor has the radar signature of a sparrow. Good luck trying to shoot that down, skippy.

Chicago, IL

#42951 Oct 21, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder where my little communist doppelganger, FAKE Roosevelt is today? Maybe he was sent to the gulag for his poor performance?
LOL!!!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42952 Oct 21, 2013
A Real Beauty and a frame off restoration. It's more than likely you couldn't afford this one.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Which model of car, creep? Still attempting to puff your flimsy product, Bozo? You know nothing of American cars and it shows.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42953 Oct 21, 2013
You tell me.
spelling nazi wrote:
<quoted text>Did Jesse Ventura spend much time in Hollywood?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VB4U8YjKBBAXX

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42954 Oct 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
A Real Beauty and a frame off restoration. It's more than likely you couldn't afford this one.
<quoted text>
In other words, you know nothing of American classic cars. That figures, stooge.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42955 Oct 21, 2013
It's worth it.
spelling nazi wrote:
<quoted text>How much oil do you suppose was used in the manufacture of that vehicle? Has America guaranteed the flow of oil around the world? At all?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42956 Oct 21, 2013
Too much monetary debt is not strong.
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says we're not strong? We're the strongest nation on earth. No country can be perfect in all things, for all time. There are economical dips due to wars, famine, natural disaster, etc.
I get the feeling that you don't like NFL and USA. I do. I think they were raised to respect our country and they seem like moral people.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42957 Oct 21, 2013
You respect racism and bigotry?
<quoted text>
Who says we're not strong? We're the strongest nation on earth. No country can be perfect in all things, for all time. There are economical dips due to wars, famine, natural disaster, etc.
I get the feeling that you don't like NFL and USA. I do. I think they were raised to respect our country and they seem like moral people.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42958 Oct 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dull questions aren't fooling anyone, foreign propaganda creep.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42959 Oct 21, 2013
Our Economy is flat as shown by the same level of oil consumption for the last 35 years.
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42960 Oct 21, 2013
Maybe your Racism and Bigotry are "dull" to you but are an historical Hot Potato.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dull questions aren't fooling anyone, foreign propaganda creep.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#42961 Oct 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
SO WHAT KIND OF CAR IS IT BOY??????????
I'm a car guy, I already told you about my 1970 Olds 442 that has taken me 15 yrs to build and is worth many times more than your IMAGINARY Ram Truck...
SO, WHAT KIND IS IT??

Chicago, IL

#42962 Oct 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Too much monetary debt is not strong.
<quoted text>
Too much monetary debt is not ideal but it doesn't mean we're weak when we are able to produce such an incredible amount of wealth.

Chicago, IL

#42963 Oct 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I respected racism and bigotry.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#42964 Oct 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Maybe your Racism and Bigotry are "dull" to you but are an historical Hot Potato.
<quoted text>
I'M A BIGOT!!!!!!!! I'm prejudiced against MORONS like you and your masters..

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42965 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Too much monetary debt is not ideal but it doesn't mean we're weak when we are able to produce such an incredible amount of wealth.
Well said sir!

Chicago, IL

#42966 Oct 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Our Economy is flat as shown by the same level of oil consumption for the last 35 years.
<quoted text>
Oil consumption is not the sole determining factor in whether a country is strong or not. You're not mentioning, for instance, that the US is now tops in energy production.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Robert F 693,376
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 7 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,480
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Never hillary 52,492
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Robert F 992,223
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 58 min Wisdom of Ages 6,743
I need a name for a song. 1 hr LatinoVargas55 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,694
More from around the web