American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42923 Oct 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's got stealth technology, he'll never see it coming until turned into a red cloud on the water.
Or he turns into a red spot in the water! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#42924 Oct 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's got stealth technology, he'll never see it coming until turned into a red cloud on the water.
Actually stealth doesn't do much good when they're using their eyeballs as there 1st line of defense. lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#42925 Oct 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder where Horse Manure and Captain zer0 went? I miss those two (or one, not sure might be the same poster) imbeciles!
Zer0 must've crawled under the rock with his bed buddy Johnny boy?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42926 Oct 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Or he turns into a red spot in the water! lol
It would most likely be a combination of both. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42927 Oct 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Actually stealth doesn't do much good when they're using their eyeballs as there 1st line of defense. lol
Yeah and his AA defenses consist of a rusty AK-47 and an RPG. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42928 Oct 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Zer0 must've crawled under the rock with his bed buddy Johnny boy?
Maybe they made a sandwich with their comrade Horse Manure? LOL
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42929 Oct 21, 2013
[QUOTE who knows nothing me coz I read comics=" USA_1"]<quoted text>It's got stealth technology, he'll never see it coming until turned into a red cloud on the water.[/QUOTE]so sad that you americans tested the stealth bomber over england on a test to see if the british can pick you up ,,, o gess what we did lol not much of stealth is it ,theres such a thing as weather patten tech lol so sad so sad you gays are
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42930 Oct 21, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes! You just caused my spell checker to overload. Now slap yourself.
now that was funny , give you that one lol
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42931 Oct 21, 2013
SUCKY BABE USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, he might give your spell checker a virus, like AIDS or something!
don't talk about your dad like that ,o you better get seen to we all know you and your dad have sex
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42933 Oct 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll get in on that one, I put twenty on the dumb Somalian! LOL
what your going to put 20 bucks for a shagg on somalian GAYYYY

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42934 Oct 21, 2013
free hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>so sad that you americans tested the stealth bomber over england on a test to see if the british can pick you up ,,, o gess what we did lol not much of stealth is it ,theres such a thing as weather patten tech lol so sad so sad you gays are
More bullshit propaganda from an illiterate old dejected hag going through menopause. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42935 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>now that was funny , give you that one lol
At least you can see the humor in your abject illiteracy and ignorance. You finally understand, that we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you, hayseed. <¦-o
muslim obama

Perth, Australia

#42936 Oct 21, 2013
wonder how OBAMAS health care is , mmm how are your health care boys lol ,you can always count on MUSLIM OBAMA,,you do know mexico has a better helth care than america , that's saying something america is going down the drain sucky babes

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42938 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>what your going to put 20 bucks for a shagg on somalian GAYYYY
So you're saying your buddy CHOCOLATE FACE the Somalian pirate is gay? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42939 Oct 21, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not A somalian , you war mongering NFL the jarhead stooge! bababababababaa
FYI to post/paste something to talk about, you mentally challenged retard War mongering ignorant jarhead Airheads ! You mean this not A fREE cOUNTRY? oUR YOU STAND UP FOR pOLICE sTATE ? eNJOY IT POLICE sTATE , IT COMING because of your ignorance and complacency is utterly amazing ly stupid as you stand for oppression and tyranny!
Thomas Jefferson!
'All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent
U SO IGNORANT!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, your buddy 'free hand jobs for crack' said you're a gay chocolate Somalian! I bet you don't like her anymore know! Check out her post, dumb Somali. <¦-o
muslim obama

Perth, Australia

#42940 Oct 21, 2013
o her's another one I found, cockhead ,JUN 2001 MULTI BILLON STEALTH BOMBERS COULD BE RENDERD [OBSOLETE] BY A BRITISH INVENTION THAT USES EXISTING MOBILE TELEPHONE MASKS TO DETECT THE BOMBER. want more
muslim obama

Perth, Australia

#42941 Oct 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying your buddy CHOCOLATE FACE the Somalian pirate is gay? <¦-o
his your gay buddie lol I like mine sweet and white, your dads black so I hear
muslim obama

Perth, Australia

#42942 Oct 21, 2013
[QUOTE who WRONG ALL THE TIME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, your buddy 'free hand jobs for crack' said you're a gay chocolate Somalian! I bet you don't like her anymore know! Check out her post, dumb Somali. <¦-o[/QUOTE]boo hoo getting upset coz your wrong about your great stealth bomber, did your mummy take the comic books away from you lol
muslim obama

Perth, Australia

#42943 Oct 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
ppsssttt we invented radar you would have lost ww2 if we didn't ,o yea we beat the germans before you came into it, and we still have the technology to find your stealth bombers ,which we did lol SOFT COCKS YOU ARE

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42945 Oct 21, 2013
i am a muslim like obama wrote:
o her's another one I found, cockhead ,JUN 2001 MULTI BILLON STEALTH BOMBERS COULD BE RENDERD [OBSOLETE] BY A BRITISH INVENTION THAT USES EXISTING MOBILE TELEPHONE MASKS TO DETECT THE BOMBER. want more
Even if that was true, which most likely it isn't. The Stealth Bomber is late 1970s technology, so how come it took the British that long, illiterate imbecile? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min oneear69 37,310
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Seentheotherside 688,927
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Gabriel 988,601
You are of your father.....the devil 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul is dead 77
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 1 hr my opinions 459
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,553
More from around the web