“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42901 Oct 20, 2013
no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>tell me were you are[america] at this point in time in the world .and it's honour you rica was even found . like I said new boys on the block get over it yanky fuck face just like the color of the musilm facers mmmmm sorry colour you know english
PLEASE deliver even more stupid posts, imbecile. There's a bet riding on this.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#42902 Oct 20, 2013
no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>tell me were you are[america] at this point in time in the world .and it's honour you just carn't do what you want with the english lang ,it's been around longer than america has , you have no HISTORY GO TELL TIME TIME DIG THERES NOTHING america are nothing more than new boys on the block. and thats's all you will ever be in history, we have been fighting the muslims before america was even found . like I said new boys on the block get over it yanky fuck face just like the color of the musilm facers mmmmm sorry colour you know english
Yikes! You just caused my spell checker to overload. Now slap yourself.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42903 Oct 20, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes! You just caused my spell checker to overload. Now slap yourself.
LOL, he might give your spell checker a virus, like AIDS or something!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42904 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE deliver even more stupid posts, imbecile. There's a bet riding on this.
I'll get in on that one, I put twenty on the dumb Somalian! LOL
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42906 Oct 21, 2013
Anal pounder NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I was born and partially raised in England, dumb puke. You know absolutely nothing of that country.
realy tell me something lol remember I was born there in liverpool , west derby , your just a fake american nothing more nothing less
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42907 Oct 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Look at it this was, he's my light work when I wake up in the morning before the coffee or tea kicks in. I don't have to put too much thought into making a total ass out of him or her.(I'm not total sure weather it's male, female, hermaphrodite or conversion one way or the other.)
sure you don't after you get out of them comic books, little boy STILL TRYING TO GET YOUR DOG SUCKING YOU LITTLE COCK I HEAR

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42908 Oct 21, 2013
free hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>realy tell me something lol remember I was born there in liverpool , west derby , your just a fake american nothing more nothing less
So you're Liverpool Irish aren't you? Proper English call you piss tubers, because you roll up magazines and piss through them when your watching the game in the soccer stadium. Liverpool is a dump, no proper Englishman would ever admit to being from there, pig. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42909 Oct 21, 2013
free hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>sure you don't after you get out of them comic books, little boy STILL TRYING TO GET YOUR DOG SUCKING YOU LITTLE COCK I HEAR
Why are you so angry? Did your boyfriend dump you, ditch pig? <-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42912 Oct 21, 2013
no jobs in american cuz Obama sucks wrote:
<quoted text>sure you don't after you get out of them comic books, little boy STILL TRYING TO GET YOUR DOG SUCKING YOU LITTLE COCK I HEAR
That makes no sense, well maybe to you it does, but not to the rest of us

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42913 Oct 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That makes no sense, well maybe to you it does, but not to the rest of us
He's on a different cognitive level than the rest of us. With a double digit IQ, lots of things make sense to him, that don't to us. LOL

Chicago, IL

#42914 Oct 21, 2013
Congratulations to the US Navy for the successful development of the largest destroyer in our arsenal, designed to rule the waves for decades.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24699...

Chicago, IL

#42915 Oct 21, 2013
Morning Ricky F and USA_1. Have a great day guys.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42916 Oct 21, 2013
Congratulations to the US Navy for the successful development of the largest destroyer in our arsenal, designed to rule the waves for decades.
I can't wait to see what this one is capable of. I suspect that this will be the last of the big ones. With stealth technology we're likely to see much smaller faster ships with minimal radar signatures. If you think about, a smaller ship is a harder target to hit and a smaller ship should be a faster ship, which speeds up response time for the fleet. Aircraft carriers will also likely shrink due to drone technology, we will put more small unmanned planes into a smaller faster carrier, that is cheaper to build and operate.

Vincit qui se vincit

#42917 Oct 21, 2013
Holy crap that's incredible!

CHOCOLATE Somali pirate kid will be shaking in his dingy!

Vincit qui se vincit

#42918 Oct 21, 2013
Morning Ricky F and USA_1. Have a great day guys.
Hey Strength and Honor, nice to see you again!

You're missing some great fun, from CHOCOLATE turd face, the strong armed little 75 pound skinny village pirate warlord wannabee kid, to the fake farmer Roosevelt who can grow a potato OR a set of balls to John (aka Yada) leaving Topix for good after we found him on an Oklahoma thread ripping on an honest roofer and we went after him, he then coward down and crawled back under his rock in some cave somewhere.

There's good laughs all around these days! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#42919 Oct 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Chocolate Face is just as dumb, but in his own 'special class', I guess. They're both hall of famers!
lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42920 Oct 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Holy crap that's incredible!
CHOCOLATE Somali pirate kid will be shaking in his dingy!
It's got stealth technology, he'll never see it coming until turned into a red cloud on the water.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42921 Oct 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
I wonder where Horse Manure and Captain zer0 went? I miss those two (or one, not sure might be the same poster) imbeciles!

Vincit qui se vincit

#42922 Oct 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Strength and Honor, nice to see you again!
You're missing some great fun, from CHOCOLATE turd face, the strong armed little 75 pound skinny village pirate warlord wannabee kid, to the fake farmer Roosevelt who can grow a potato OR a set of balls to John (aka Yada) leaving Topix for good after we found him on an Oklahoma thread ripping on an honest roofer and we went after him, he then coward down and crawled back under his rock in some cave somewhere.
There's good laughs all around these days! lol
Oops, meant to say the FAKE farmer Roosevelt who CAN'T grow a potato OR a set of balls.

Vincit qui se vincit

#42923 Oct 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's got stealth technology, he'll never see it coming until turned into a red cloud on the water.
Or he turns into a red spot in the water! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 739,673
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 542,658
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Thinking 227,561
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 49 min bacon hater 1,101
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 259,549
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,887
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 1 hr A Tree 4
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••