Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#42855 Oct 20, 2013
Making history.

Can't say I think its all good but war never is.

So many have signed up to avoid poverty and end up fighting poor people in other parts of the world.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42856 Oct 20, 2013
And you like dribbling-out and repeating the Hollywood thinking? The source of your education?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He shoots up slow moving Merchant vessels with an AK-47 and an RPG, in the hopes of securing a king's ransom for his warlord.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42857 Oct 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Here's reasoning straight from a Hollywood movie and it makes no sense.
<quoted text>
You obviously cannot understand American irony, dull lackey.
Why IS that?

USA

#42858 Oct 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's too bad we are not anymore, Strong, because we spent all our money on War and Welfare like for some of the posters here like usa1 and nfl living in the past dreamworld.
<quoted text>
Your syntax is embarrassingly inept, foreign fool.

USA

#42859 Oct 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
And you say you are not a Bigot and a Racist too?
<quoted text>
I say that foreigners such as you and that Somalian pig are foolish to think they can pass as Americans, servant.

USA

#42860 Oct 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Just for the Hell of It I cranked up one of my Classic, fully restored, 1950s cars this afternoon and listened to the sound of America at its greatest.
LOL! Which model of car, creep? Still attempting to puff your flimsy product, Bozo? You know nothing of American cars and it shows.

USA

#42861 Oct 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
And you like dribbling-out and repeating the Hollywood thinking? The source of your education?
<quoted text>
More inane questions in your stilted version of English. Tell me about Freeman, ignorant clown.
spelling nazi

Bangor, ME

#42864 Oct 20, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U should look at US its doing same BS, a Nazi US, talking about US militarism NeoImperailist agenda, world empire of evil , even macroeconomic wars on American economic and Financial Well being. You are Miss airhead grunter another ignorant lowly Sycophant for US Corporatism and fascism and even Comunnism , and US marshall law implemented... most of you soldiers are Yes man and Ignorant homerectus , pawns to geopolitcs, and so easily brainwashed for a ribbon, and little dirty blood money... you our american mercenaries are disgrace to US and to world, you don't stand up for stability and peace, what you kow tow is militarism and war-for-profiteering ... you more evil then those uglord Hitler...
I repeat.

Who should've stopped Hitler and his allies?

Whiners like you?
spelling nazi

Bangor, ME

#42865 Oct 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesse Ventura spend much time in Hollywood?

spelling nazi

Bangor, ME

#42866 Oct 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Just for the Hell of It I cranked up one of my Classic, fully restored, 1950s cars this afternoon and listened to the sound of America at its greatest.
How much oil do you suppose was used in the manufacture of that vehicle? Has America guaranteed the flow of oil around the world? At all?

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#42867 Oct 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's too bad we are not anymore, Strong, because we spent all our money on War and Welfare like for some of the posters here like usa1 and nfl living in the past dreamworld.
<quoted text>
Who says we're not strong? We're the strongest nation on earth. No country can be perfect in all things, for all time. There are economical dips due to wars, famine, natural disaster, etc.

I get the feeling that you don't like NFL and USA. I do. I think they were raised to respect our country and they seem like moral people.
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42870 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand you when you mix up your words like that.
he always does mix hes words up , it's he's meds there not giving him the right one's
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42871 Oct 20, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says we're not strong? We're the strongest nation on earth. No country can be perfect in all things, for all time. There are economical dips due to wars, famine, natural disaster, etc.
I get the feeling that you don't like NFL and USA. I do. I think they were raised to respect our country and they seem like moral people.
if you think your the strongest nation then your blind to the fact of your own downfall ,, many nations have been there and they soon came down , o and it's honour not honor remember the sas trained you americans and they still do to this day ,

USA

#42873 Oct 20, 2013
no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>if you think your the strongest nation then your blind to the fact of your own downfall ,, many nations have been there and they soon came down , o and it's honour not honor remember the sas trained you americans and they still do to this day ,
What would a lowly slacker such as you know of honor, dumb slag?

USA

#42874 Oct 20, 2013
no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>he always does mix hes words up , it's he's meds there not giving him the right one's
Wow. YOU are handing out free lessons in English?

They're worth the price, lowlife!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42875 Oct 20, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the source of your propaganda, little North Korean Denizen. Why don't you denounce that fat assed despot dictator of yours and communism while tour at it? I can't wait to see how you change the subject, because you won't risk a bullwhipping by denigrating your masters with insolence like that, little slave. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42876 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Piss Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW- Never heard the terminology "denizen of the despot"
That's not surprising, imbecile. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42877 Oct 20, 2013
free hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>he always does mix hes words up , it's he's meds there not giving him the right one's
You always misspell yours, retard. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42878 Oct 20, 2013
free hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>if you think your the strongest nation then your blind to the fact of your own downfall ,, many nations have been there and they soon came down , o and it's honour not honor remember the sas trained you americans and they still do to this day ,
And BTW it's 'you're' not 'your' in your first sentence. You're the last person to lecture anyone on this thread including the Somalian idiot. You're nothing more than outcasted Euro-trash, pig. <-o
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42879 Oct 20, 2013
Anal NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would a lowly slacker such as you know of honor, dumb slag?
it's honour dickhead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KayMarie 555,054
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Peace_Warrior 603,693
San Diego Convention Center 32 min andet198 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Dave Nelson 765,092
Side Effects of Hating Gays 32 min huff my jenkem 4
Stung By Scandals, GOP Proposes New Ethics Rules (Mar '06) 37 min andet198 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Pegasus 263,611
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE