American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42827 Oct 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You write like one of the countless millions of Poor people littering America these days sucking off the Government.
<quoted text>
Suck off the government? Is that tantamount to your activities at the local rest stops, lying foreign stooge?

USA

#42828 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
I love being A somalian ,

'
'U SO IGNORANT!
'U SO IGNORANT!' HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh the irony.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#42830 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'U SO IGNORANT!' HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Oh the irony.
Hey NFL, nice to see you're still around and keeping the faith.

Chicago, IL

#42831 Oct 20, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever been to Minnesota, my squinty-eyed North Korean propagandist?
It's good to hear from the real Roosevelt. I hope the fake one stays away.

Chicago, IL

#42833 Oct 20, 2013
A must read.

This article is about a true American hero named William. This young man almost singlehandedly fought off 60 Taliban terrorists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24691...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42834 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Piss Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you do.
Do you have any more stupid questions?
Did you vote for Barry O? <¦-o
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#42835 Oct 20, 2013
NFL AKA idiot! idiot screen name is you posting, Nice ! bahhahaaa

USA

#42836 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
i are A idiot! My idiot screen name is my posting, Nice ! bahhahaaa
Are you trying to say something, illiterate Somalian swine?

Chicago, IL

#42837 Oct 20, 2013
On this day we also honor Marine Cpl. Dakota Meyer who accompanied William on his third and final death-defying trip to pull out his fallen comrades. Dakota Meyer, also received the Medal of Honor for his actions on Tuesday.

Chicago, IL

#42838 Oct 20, 2013
Hello, USA. Nice to see you.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42839 Oct 20, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANporateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not A somalian , you war mongering NFL the jarhead stooge! bababababababaa
FYI to post/paste something to talk about, you mentally challenged retard War mongering ignorant jarhead Airheads ! You mean this not A fREE cOUNTRY? oUR YOU STAND UP FOR pOLICE sTATE ? eNJOY IT POLICE sTATE , IT COMING because of your ignorance and complacency is utterly amazing ly stupid as you stand for oppression and tyranny!
Thomas Jefferson!
'All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent
U SO IGNORANT!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I see you've been hitting the khat pretty hard! It must have really got the spam moving, because this was an enormous dump you took. When's you're next spam carpet bombing session, ignorant Somali pirate? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42840 Oct 20, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
Hello, USA. Nice to see you.
Good to see you posting again Strength and Honor!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42841 Oct 20, 2013
free hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>you should know about ass rape lol while your reading your comic books in bed your dad is behind you shagging you isn't he
You may even be more retarded, than the dumb Somalian pirate, pig. <¦-o

United States

#42842 Oct 20, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
A must read.
This article is about a true American hero named William. This young man almost singlehandedly fought off 60 Taliban terrorists.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24691...
Rear Admiral Gene R. LaRocque

I hate it when they say,'He gave his life for his country.' They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them.

====

You forgot US and Unocal had a business relationship with the Talaban in early 60s or earlier and negotation gone sour because Taliban did not accept US forceful terms to take over their land /oil pipelines that goes through their Afganistan taliban backyard and and since then wars started by the US invader !!

United States

#42844 Oct 20, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I see you've been hitting the khat pretty hard! It must have really got the spam moving, because this was an enormous dump you took. When's you're next spam carpet bombing session, ignorant Somali pirate? <¦-o
Not a somalian chocolate pirate! You war mongering paranoia American warring mercenaries are most evil! not Spam, something to talk about grunt airheads! have another hiney Melon Jarheads a bbabbaabaaa

US Admiral Gene LaRocque

I had been in thirteen battle engagements, had sunk a submarine, and was the first man ashore in the landing at Roi. In that four years, I thought, What a hell of a waste of a man's life. I lost a lot of friends. I had the task of telling my roommate's parents about our last days together. You lose limbs, sight, part of your life-for what? Old men send young men to war. Flag, banners, and patriotic sayings...
We've institutionalized militarism. This came out of World War Two... It gave us the National Security Council. It gave us the CIA, that is able to spy on you and me this very moment. For the first time in the history of man, a country has divided up the world into military districts.... You could argue World War Two had to be fought. Hitler had to be stopped. Unfortunately, we translate it unchanged to the situation today...

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them.

United States

#42845 Oct 20, 2013
C. Wright Mills in his book 'The Power Elite'
keyword(s)

war establishment
military-industrial complex

Today in America is the development of a permanent war establishment by a privately incorporated economy inside a political vacuum

United States

#42846 Oct 20, 2013
The Nation magazine, May 15, 2000

War is caused by elites acting in what they take to be their own interests, institutional violence promulgated by ruling groups for personal gain.

USA

#42847 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
I love being a somalian chocolate pirate!!
What do you do for a living, Somalian creep?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42848 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do for a living, Somalian creep?
He shoots up slow moving Merchant vessels with an AK-47 and an RPG, in the hopes of securing a king's ransom for his warlord.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42849 Oct 20, 2013
When will you write a comprehensible sentence?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck off the government? Is that tantamount to your activities at the local rest stops, lying foreign stooge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 183,178
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min PELE78 64,096
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Chess Jurist 654,094
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 973,830
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 281,881
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 9 min Toby 818
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 9 min ImFree2Choose 2,586
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min Rosa_Winkel 106,539
More from around the web