“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42786 Oct 19, 2013
Idiot wrote:
US soldiers accused of rape, killings - World - theage.com .au
diers happened to pass by on patrol, noticing her.-
You dump spam because you're unable to write, don't you, dumb Somalian pirate?
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#42788 Oct 19, 2013
Journalist Charles Davis brands U.S. soldiers as rapists on ...
www.examiner.com/article/...brands-u-s-soldie...

According to Charles Davis, soldiers are "statistically more likely to rape a colleague than defend freedom."

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42789 Oct 19, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
www.examiner.com/article/...brands-u-s-soldie...
According to Charles Davis, soldiers are "statistically more likely to rape a colleague than defend freedom."
The only reason you haven't been convicted of rape yet, is because all your victims meet the business end of an AK-47, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¶-o

USA

#42790 Oct 19, 2013
Idiot wrote:
wws, soldiers are "statistically m"
Does being mentally incompetent make you uncomfortable, Somali?

United States

#42791 Oct 19, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason you haven't been convicted of rape yet, is because all your victims meet the business end of an AK-47, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¶-o
You are real rapist poster USA1, As you soldiers who rape, plunder, steal,... and international War crimes tribunal had tried Bush and Co and you all are next!

U.S. soldiers charged with rape and murder - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/18/soldiers.court/ind...

Oct 18, 2006 ∑ Four U.S. soldiers accused of raping and killing a 14-year-old girl and slaying her sister and their parents will face courts-martial on murder charges ...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42792 Oct 20, 2013
UIdiotSomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> You are real rapist poster USA1, As you soldiers who rape, plunder, steal,... and international War crimes tribunal had tried Bush and Co and you all are next!
U.S. soldiers charged with rape and murder - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/18/soldiewers.court/i...
Oct 18, 2006 ∑ Four U.S. soldiers accused of raping and killing a 14-year-old girl and slaying her sister and their parents will face courts-martial on murder charges ...
CHOCOLATE FACE, why do you feel it necessary to ass rape the merchant seamen on the vessels you raid, barbaric Somalian pirate? <¶-o
spelling nazi

Bangor, ME

#42795 Oct 20, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic le-2332670
May 29, 2013 ∑ American WWII GIs were dangerous sex-crazed rapists who the French feared as much as the Germans, explosive book claims. Book 'debunks myth that the
So who should've stopped Hitler, Mussolini, and Hirohito(u kno, that other axis of eeeeevil)?

If not the soldier, then who?

Whiners like you?
spelling nazi

Bangor, ME

#42796 Oct 20, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look lowly grunts you can't blame our American Newer generation , the Y generation and after are born in the age of Electronic gadgetry like Iphones... Text messaging in Simple dysfunctional English! Do some research before blaming them. And they are not commies, get it throughy you thick war mongering pinhead grunting airhead undereducated ignorant brainwashed numbskull. Most soldiers stinks, are brainwashed pawns, connonfodders, and are brainless "Yes Man", trained Killing machines... Waqke up time grunting Bulldoggy dog Airheads... BWhahahahahahah you stink! W Bhahahahaa
Whaddya think of this peacenik Doc H?
----------
The Gaza Stripís Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniya called on Saturday for an ďarmed resistanceĒ against the restarted peace talks between Israel and Palestinians

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42797 Oct 20, 2013
comic book boy USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you implying you're 'cooking the books' lying foreign stooge. <¶-o
it's better than reading comic books lolyou fuckind hillbilly slob
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42798 Oct 20, 2013
[QUOTE who shaggs me my DAD=" USA_1"]<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, why do you feel it necessary to ass rape the merchant seamen on the vessels you raid, barbaric Somalian pirate? <¶-o[/QUOTE]you should know about ass rape lol while your reading your comic books in bed your dad is behind you shagging you isn't he
spelling nazi

Bangor, ME

#42799 Oct 20, 2013
no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>it's better than reading comic books lolyou fuckind hillbilly slob
The Syrian conflict - which is now in its third year - has claimed more than 100,000 lives, sent more than two million people fleeing for safety to neighboring countries, and displaced 4.5 million within Syria.
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42800 Oct 20, 2013
Anal I LIKE IT NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does being mentally incompetent make you uncomfortable, Somali?
so you found your brother lol
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42801 Oct 20, 2013
clueless USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>But you Somalian Moslems bugger little boys at your mosque everyday, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¶-o
chocolate face lol we know were you get that from. while your sucking out your big mamas ass it's all the shit you like on you face
spelling nazi

Bangor, ME

#42802 Oct 20, 2013
no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>chocolate face lol we know were you get that from. while your sucking out your big mamas ass it's all the shit you like on you face
BERLIN Ė Franceís intelligence service reported a significant spike in the number of jihadists who travelled to Syria to fight against President Bashar Assadís regime, according to a report in the daily Le Monde

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#42803 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't the slightest idea what you're or the others here talking about.
I don't understand you when you mix up your words like that.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#42804 Oct 20, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you come from the bottom of the barrel, dullard? <¶-o
No, you do.

Do you have any more stupid questions?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#42805 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text> you know absolutely NOTHING of Minnesota or farming. Tell me about ponder.
He's not from Minnesota.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#42808 Oct 20, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Neither are you, piss stain.
You're a liar or just plain stupid, maybe even both...and evidence of that is your post, or it's "self-evident" as we Minnesotans like to say....

United States

#42809 Oct 20, 2013
spelling nazi wrote:
<quoted text>So who should've stopped Hitler, Mussolini, and Hirohito(u kno, that other axis of eeeeevil)?
If not the soldier, then who?
Whiners like you?
U should look at US its doing same BS, a Nazi US, talking about US militarism NeoImperailist agenda, world empire of evil , even macroeconomic wars on American economic and Financial Well being. You are Miss airhead grunter another ignorant lowly Sycophant for US Corporatism and fascism and even Comunnism , and US marshall law implemented... most of you soldiers are Yes man and Ignorant homerectus , pawns to geopolitcs, and so easily brainwashed for a ribbon, and little dirty blood money... you our american mercenaries are disgrace to US and to world, you don't stand up for stability and peace, what you kow tow is militarism and war-for-profiteering ... you more evil then those uglord Hitler...

USA

#42810 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a proud Somali pirate!
\

lity and peace, what you kow tow is militarism and war-for-profiteering ... you more evil then those uglord Hitler...
How are things in Somalia, ignorant illiterate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 778,102
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 4 min Trannyfucker 136
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Remnant of 144000 39,383
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with ... 560,432
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min truth 605,329
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min KiMare 96,851
Moses never existed 24 min KiMare 824
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Lumajuice 441,821
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min onemale 265,435
More from around the web