American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#42809 Oct 20, 2013
spelling nazi wrote:
<quoted text>So who should've stopped Hitler, Mussolini, and Hirohito(u kno, that other axis of eeeeevil)?
If not the soldier, then who?
Whiners like you?
U should look at US its doing same BS, a Nazi US, talking about US militarism NeoImperailist agenda, world empire of evil , even macroeconomic wars on American economic and Financial Well being. You are Miss airhead grunter another ignorant lowly Sycophant for US Corporatism and fascism and even Comunnism , and US marshall law implemented... most of you soldiers are Yes man and Ignorant homerectus , pawns to geopolitcs, and so easily brainwashed for a ribbon, and little dirty blood money... you our american mercenaries are disgrace to US and to world, you don't stand up for stability and peace, what you kow tow is militarism and war-for-profiteering ... you more evil then those uglord Hitler...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42810 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a proud Somali pirate!
\

lity and peace, what you kow tow is militarism and war-for-profiteering ... you more evil then those uglord Hitler...
How are things in Somalia, ignorant illiterate?

United States

#42811 Oct 20, 2013
spelling nazi wrote:
<quoted text>The Syrian conflict - which is now in its third year - has claimed more than 100,000 lives, sent more than two million people fleeing for safety to neighboring countries, and displaced 4.5 million within Syria.
US supply arms to questionable syrian rebels,marking it worst , tell us about, US all over world causing wars and our US is paying for it, our US hard-earned US taxpayers goes to funding stupid illegal wars worldwide, why is US all over worldd causing dissension and war? you are ignorant

United States

#42812 Oct 20, 2013
spelling nazi wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddya think of this peacenik Doc H?
----------
The Gaza Strip’s Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniya called on Saturday for an “armed resistance” against the restarted peace talks between Israel and Palestinians
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
You tell me over 130 plus nations support Palestine to be State and on losing end is Zionsit Isreal and only US is supporting bullying Isreal evil warring Agendas on Palestine people!

An NFL Fan

USA

#42813 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text> US supply arms to questionable syrian rebels,marking it worst , telausing dissension and war? you are ignorant
Right, Somalian moron. Do you think the Syrians get arms only from the Us, illiterate foreign swine?

Why do you write as if you're retarded?

United States

#42814 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things in Somalia, ignorant illiterate?
More paranoia for you IS YOUR MCCARTHYISM ERA POLITIC is once again rearing its ugly head, they got you Us war mongers so brainwashed to hate other who had done not thing wrong , who next you gonna bully the Americans liberals, geeks, Asians, handicap of society,old ladies ,,, you ignorant and lowest war mongering scvms are lowest of low supporter of war mongers/war-for-profiteers....

And not in Somalia and not a Somalian nor illiterate you OUR Racist American war mongering undereducated jarheads! ABhahahahahaa!

An NFL Fan

USA

#42815 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

'
'And i am in Somalia and a Somalian butt pirate and illiterate ABhahahahahaa!
More blather, Somalian pirate? Why can't you write or spell?

United States

#42816 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Somalian moron. Do you think the Syrians get arms only from the Us, illiterate foreign swine?
Why do you write as if you're retarded?
Bot a somalain! You are ignorant tell me Why Bully US invade the middle East or Africa or latin America... who the real invaders it our USA, that is all over world causing division , wars, Dissensions among nations. And this illegal Us overseas wars are bankrupting out US financially and morally, and human li ve died on both side... how is it sane? You another ignorant war mongering lowly scvmbags! Bhahahhaah have a hiney bmelon Dimwit!

An NFL Fan

USA

#42817 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i AM a somalain! her ignorant war mongering lowly scvmbags! Bhahahhaah have a hiney bmelon Dimwit!
Even more misspelling and crap sentence structure, ignorant Somali?

Is your lack of education the reason you're unemployable, brain damaged vomit?

United States

#42818 Oct 20, 2013
not BOT s/h/b NOT

United States

#42819 Oct 20, 2013
Zora Neale Hurston, Black writer at the start of World War II

Truman is a monster. l can think of him as nothing else but the Butcher of Asia. Of his grin of triumph on giving the order to drop the Atom bombs on Japan

United States

#42820 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more misspelling and crap sentence structure, ignorant Somali?
Is your lack of education the reason you're unemployable, brain damaged vomit?
Not A Somalian! Wrong again! You so educated , Not, and I have not seen you post a real educated posts , most you post filled with Ad hominem (look it up pinhead).... have not seen any intelligent postings from grunting jarheads, you another NFloser! have a hiney melon jarhead airheads!

United States

#42821 Oct 20, 2013
Four Horsemen, Eight Families & Their Global Intelligence, Narcotics & Terror Network
by Dean Henderson
2005, paperback, p108

"
US-trained militaries in Pakistan, Egypt and Turkey are renowned as the best Muslim forces in the world. When combined with Israel, the three countries account for one-half of US military aid.

United States

#42823 Oct 20, 2013
Helen Keller, 1940

Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.

An NFL Fan

USA

#42824 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'I AM A Somalian!... i have not made any intelligent postings. grunting jarheads, you another NFloser! have a hiney melon jarhead airheads!
You have been barfing up the same copy/pasted disjointed shit for many years, Somalian creep. You offer nothing but misspelled drivel and confused accusations, and you're obviously NOT an American.

Your utter stupidity is good for nothing but the contempt it deserves.

What do you do for a living?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42825 Oct 20, 2013
You write like one of the countless millions of Poor people littering America these days sucking off the Government.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't, stooge. You're pulling up this 'I'm wealthy; crap to cover the fact that you know absolutely NOTHING of Minnesota or farming. Tell me about ponder, internet creep.

United States

#42826 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been barfing up the same copy/pasted disjointed shit for many years, Somalian creep. You offer nothing but misspelled drivel and confused accusations, and you're obviously NOT an American.
Your utter stupidity is good for nothing but the contempt it deserves.
What do you do for a living?
Not A somalian , you war mongering NFL the jarhead stooge! bababababababaa

FYI to post/paste something to talk about, you mentally challenged retard War mongering ignorant jarhead Airheads ! You mean this not A fREE cOUNTRY? oUR YOU STAND UP FOR pOLICE sTATE ? eNJOY IT POLICE sTATE , IT COMING because of your ignorance and complacency is utterly amazing ly stupid as you stand for oppression and tyranny!

Thomas Jefferson!
'All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent

U SO IGNORANT!

An NFL Fan

USA

#42827 Oct 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You write like one of the countless millions of Poor people littering America these days sucking off the Government.
<quoted text>
Suck off the government? Is that tantamount to your activities at the local rest stops, lying foreign stooge?

An NFL Fan

USA

#42828 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
I love being A somalian ,

'
'U SO IGNORANT!
'U SO IGNORANT!' HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh the irony.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#42830 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'U SO IGNORANT!' HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Oh the irony.
Hey NFL, nice to see you're still around and keeping the faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Drumpf Disaster 36,856
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Chuck 688,691
Mysterious cyber espionage campaign uses 'torpe... 2 hr Erratic Mind 2
Kobe Bryant top 10 Dunks: # 1 is FREAKIN INSANE 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 2 hr Johnny 13
Simpson was holding Cowlings....."hostage"..dur... 3 hr Johnny 3
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 3 hr Johnny 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr gabrieltard 988,455
More from around the web