American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#42712 Oct 19, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>A graduate of MIT, would have better grammar and spelling than you do. Your shallow facade is collapsing foreign propagandist, or DNC shill. <¦-o
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that I wasn't an English major.
My work is edited by someone interested in such things and willing to make what I write readable.
Is that because you are too lazy or incapable of doing it yourself?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>Can I prove it? Indeed.
However, that would involve providing my name. Something I am not obliged to do.
How very convenient for you.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>If you can come up with a question only an MIT graduate can answer... I would be happy to oblige. A question only a physicist could answer would serve just as well.
What are you, twelve?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text> My IQ is only 142.
LOL!! Are you sure you didn't mean 14.2?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text> Meager considering those I was with.
Like I asked before; what color is the sky in your world?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>But, a 160 IQ and 5 bucks leaves you a dollar short at starbucks. IQ is only your potential to grasp new concepts. Hardly a definitive measurement of one's intellect.
Sour grapes, skippy, sour grapes.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>I think the smartest and definitely most innovative student that I shared a course with had a 130.
My field is astrophysics. I have a degree in general relativity as well.
Does your tinfoil hat help you to communicate with the space aliens?

LMAO!!!
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't exactly what you would call a high paying gig. You do it for the love of the cosmos. I make enough consulting for V.I.P.E.R. to get by. I worked for UPS throughout school and have continued that job to this day. For part time work... the benefits are impeccable. In addition, it is highly physical and keeps me in shape.
(BTW... V.I.P.E.R. is just a flashy name for PENN's energy research program.)
I'll bet you're the tallest kid in your class, aren't you? And the only one with a five o'clock shadow. Enjoy the seventh grade while you can!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#42713 Oct 19, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
So, "The god of Abraham" is not the same as The god of the bible?
ETYMOLOGY-
It has been suggested that the phrase, "Abrahamic religion", may simply mean that all these religions come from one spiritual source.[2] Christians refer to Abraham as a "father in faith".[Rom. 4] There is an Islamic religious term, Millat Ibrahim (faith of Ibrahim),[3][4] indicating that Islam sees itself as having practices tied to the traditions of Abraham.[10] Jewish tradition claims descendance from Abraham, and adherents follow his practices and ideals as the first of the three spiritual "fathers" or biblical Patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
All the major Abrahamic religions claim a direct lineage to Abraham:
Abraham is recorded in the Torah as the ancestor of the Israelites through his son Isaac, born to Sarah through a promise made in Genesis.[Gen. 17:16][11] All variants of Judaism through the early 20th century (prophetic, rabbinic, reform, and conservative) were founded by Israelite descendants.
The sacred text of Christianity is the Christian Bible, the first part of which, the Old Testament, is derived from the Hebrew Bible, leading to similar ancestry claims as above, though most Christians are gentiles (traditionally descendants of Shem) who consider themselves as grafted into the family tree under the New Covenant, see significance of Abraham for Christians for details.
It is the Islamic tradition that Muhammad, as an Arab, is descended from Abraham's son Ishmael. Jewish tradition also equates the descendants of Ishmael, Ishmaelites, with Arabs, as the descendants of Isaac by Jacob, who was also later known as Israel, are the Israelites.[12]
==========
Mohammed himself was quite clear in teaching that he was calling his hearers to the worship of the God worshipped by the Jews. Originally, muslims worshipped facing Jerusalem rather than Mecca. Devout muslims begin every prayer, and indeed every important activity, with the words: "Bismillah Arrahman Arrahim." Every chapter but one of the Koran begins with this same invocation, which may be rendered, "In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate." In fact the middle word there was originally Hebrew, and was the standard title by which Jews in Arabia in Mohammed's time denoted God. Mohammed used it, followed by its translation into Arabic, in order to make it clear that the God he worshipped was precisely the God of the Jews, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the twelve tribes of Israel.
The muslims teach that the Arabs are descended from Abraham through Ishmael, and the Koran is full of references to Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Moses, Aaron, David, and Jesus. Muslims, like Jews and Christians, worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Like Jews (meaning non-Messianic Jews), they disbelieve in the Trinity and the Deity of Christ. Muslims do believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, and the Koran contains an account of the visit of Gabriel to Mary announcing the forthcoming birth. They vehemently deny that Jesus is the Son of God, but I think that they simply intend to deny that God came down and had sex with Mary, which is what they think that Christians believe. In other words, they are upset because they think that WE deny the Virgin Birth.
Nice copy and paste, scooter.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42714 Oct 19, 2013
You must bore everyone you know.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is 'drivel', foreign creep, and you reek of it with your lies about being a Minnesotan.
Tell me about ponder, slag.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42715 Oct 19, 2013
Study English: it's dribble as in useless urine.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is 'drivel', foreign creep, and you reek of it with your lies about being a Minnesotan.
Tell me about ponder, slag.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42716 Oct 19, 2013
My Cows are more instinctive than you.
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your phony cows are all retarded.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42717 Oct 19, 2013
I'm busy with my Accountant today trying not to pay taxes on all the money I've made this year.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to see brainless DRIVEL not dribble, look at your own posts....Oh, sorry, I mean at the posts your MASTERS tell you to type...
Give it up and just ADMIT you are not in Minnesota and just a little drone in the propaganda Ministry......Sad...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42718 Oct 19, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Study English: it's dribble as in useless urine.
<quoted text>
Trying to back away from your poor spelling skills, foreign propagandist? It won't work.

USA

#42719 Oct 19, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I'm busy with my Accountant today trying not to pay taxes on all the money I've made this year.
<quoted text>
LOL! Nobody in talks that way, creep- especially in Minnesota.
Your English is stiff and phony, vomit boy.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42720 Oct 19, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that 'organic' potato your growing in your arse doing, pig faced commie?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42721 Oct 19, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice copy and paste, scooter.
Scrutiny claims he has an IQ of 142 and worked for the UPS while attending MIT. He said he liked his job so much, he stuck with it after college. It all sounds like a load of crap to me, he's just another left-wing propagandist.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42722 Oct 19, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying you're 'cooking the books' lying foreign stooge. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42723 Oct 19, 2013
People who have a lot of money and are proud of it talk like this, but the Welfare King knows nothing about this.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nobody in talks that way, creep- especially in Minnesota.
Your English is stiff and phony, vomit boy.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42724 Oct 19, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
You must bore everyone you know.
<quoted text>
Where's the real Roosevelt at? He is registered with Topix, you're not because you are a FAKE from North Korea's Bureau of propaganda. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42725 Oct 19, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
People who have a lot of money and are proud of it talk like this, but the Welfare King knows nothing about this.
<quoted text>
Never heard of a 'Welfare King', that terminology is not part of American idiom, lying denizen of the despot Kim family. <¦-o

USA

#42726 Oct 19, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very obviously nothing more than obedient pauper.

Tell me more of how you 'butcher' fish and 'cultivate' weeds, dull stooge. What about about ponder?
What

Chicago, IL

#42728 Oct 19, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say your phony cows weren't instinctive. I said your phony cows were retarded.
What

Chicago, IL

#42729 Oct 19, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you'll find that most people with true wealth, I'm talking about people where nobody in their family has worked for generations, go to great lengths to hide their wealth. Otherwise they make themselves targets of those who have little and are desperate. When you brag about what you have you show very little class.

It's the same with a person who has great intelligence. They go to great lengths to appear "normal." These people oftentimes have trouble relating to others.

You talk like a person with very little class.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42730 Oct 19, 2013
You, versus Queen
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Never heard of a 'Welfare King', that terminology is not part of American idiom, lying denizen of the despot Kim family. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42731 Oct 19, 2013
I don't. I have a six car garage with a couple of old restored classics sitting in it; just to look at and start once in a while.
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you'll find that most people with true wealth, I'm talking about people where nobody in their family has worked for generations, go to great lengths to hide their wealth. Otherwise they make themselves targets of those who have little and are desperate. When you brag about what you have you show very little class.
It's the same with a person who has great intelligence. They go to great lengths to appear "normal." These people oftentimes have trouble relating to others.
You talk like a person with very little class.

USA

#42732 Oct 19, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I don't. I have a six car garage with a couple of old restored classics sitting in it; just to look at and start once in a while.
<quoted text>

No, you don't, stooge. You're pulling up this 'I'm wealthy; crap to cover the fact that you know absolutely NOTHING of Minnesota or farming. Tell me about ponder, internet creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OJ Simpson will be in REAL danger if he gets ou... 1 min Mark Fuhrman 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Neville Thompson 44,289
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Gods r Delusions ... 641,163
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min here 37,680
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Triple Fine 104,622
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min bacon hater 969,874
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr here 280,859
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Janitor Of The LORD 618,334
More from around the web