American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42651 Oct 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I rarely leave the United States but next year it's a junket to South America on an Agriculture tour looking for new cropping opportunities.
<quoted text>
You aren't allowed a passport in your backward country, foreign pig.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42652 Oct 17, 2013
no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>lol you fool lol thats why you will always be the lower class lol
What does 'no jobs in american' mean, imbecile? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#42653 Oct 17, 2013
I can do that now, leave and travel because I have a lot of money, unlike you.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't allowed a passport in your backward country, foreign pig.

An NFL Fan

USA

#42656 Oct 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I can do that now, leave and travel because I have a lot of money, unlike you.
<quoted text>
You have no idea of my finances, phony foreign fool.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#42657 Oct 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should do a little more research on Islam then, because Allah is NOT the same thing as the Judeo Christian God. Allah is a throw back to one of the approximately 360 pagan deities that were worshipped in Medina in the 7th century. When the warlord Muhammad seized control of Medina, he threw out all but one, the Moon God. That's why Moslems are often referred to as the Moon Cultists. As far as the rest of your posts, you could sit right beside Chris Matthews on Cross Fire and he would be nodding his head in agreement with virtually everything you've said.
So, "The god of Abraham" is not the same as The god of the bible?

ETYMOLOGY-
It has been suggested that the phrase, "Abrahamic religion", may simply mean that all these religions come from one spiritual source.[2] Christians refer to Abraham as a "father in faith".[Rom. 4] There is an Islamic religious term, Millat Ibrahim (faith of Ibrahim),[3][4] indicating that Islam sees itself as having practices tied to the traditions of Abraham.[10] Jewish tradition claims descendance from Abraham, and adherents follow his practices and ideals as the first of the three spiritual "fathers" or biblical Patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
All the major Abrahamic religions claim a direct lineage to Abraham:
Abraham is recorded in the Torah as the ancestor of the Israelites through his son Isaac, born to Sarah through a promise made in Genesis.[Gen. 17:16][11] All variants of Judaism through the early 20th century (prophetic, rabbinic, reform, and conservative) were founded by Israelite descendants.
The sacred text of Christianity is the Christian Bible, the first part of which, the Old Testament, is derived from the Hebrew Bible, leading to similar ancestry claims as above, though most Christians are gentiles (traditionally descendants of Shem) who consider themselves as grafted into the family tree under the New Covenant, see significance of Abraham for Christians for details.
It is the Islamic tradition that Muhammad, as an Arab, is descended from Abraham's son Ishmael. Jewish tradition also equates the descendants of Ishmael, Ishmaelites, with Arabs, as the descendants of Isaac by Jacob, who was also later known as Israel, are the Israelites.[12]

==========

Mohammed himself was quite clear in teaching that he was calling his hearers to the worship of the God worshipped by the Jews. Originally, muslims worshipped facing Jerusalem rather than Mecca. Devout muslims begin every prayer, and indeed every important activity, with the words: "Bismillah Arrahman Arrahim." Every chapter but one of the Koran begins with this same invocation, which may be rendered, "In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate." In fact the middle word there was originally Hebrew, and was the standard title by which Jews in Arabia in Mohammed's time denoted God. Mohammed used it, followed by its translation into Arabic, in order to make it clear that the God he worshipped was precisely the God of the Jews, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the twelve tribes of Israel.

The muslims teach that the Arabs are descended from Abraham through Ishmael, and the Koran is full of references to Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Moses, Aaron, David, and Jesus. Muslims, like Jews and Christians, worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Like Jews (meaning non-Messianic Jews), they disbelieve in the Trinity and the Deity of Christ. Muslims do believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, and the Koran contains an account of the visit of Gabriel to Mary announcing the forthcoming birth. They vehemently deny that Jesus is the Son of God, but I think that they simply intend to deny that God came down and had sex with Mary, which is what they think that Christians believe. In other words, they are upset because they think that WE deny the Virgin Birth.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42658 Oct 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should do a little more research on Islam then, because Allah is NOT the same thing as the Judeo Christian God. Allah is a throw back to one of the approximately 360 pagan deities that were worshipped in Medina in the 7th century. When the warlord Muhammad seized control of Medina, he threw out all but one, the Moon God. That's why Moslems are often referred to as the Moon Cultists. As far as the rest of your posts, you could sit right beside Chris Matthews on Cross Fire and he would be nodding his head in agreement with virtually everything you've said.
And if you don't go for things like evidence...

Here's what the church says.

2. We Christians joyfully recognize the religious values we have in common with Islam. Today I would like to repeat what I said to young Muslims some years ago in Casablanca: "We believe in the same God, the one God, the living God, the God who created the world and brings his creatures to their perfection" (Insegnamenti, VIII/2,[1985], p. 497)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42659 Oct 17, 2013
Same god.

They just think the trinity is bullshit... as do the Jews.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42660 Oct 17, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
*YOU* were the first one to use the word "propagandist," and you even misspelled it.
What's the matter--you think using the word propagandist is a one-way street here?
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. I'll just bet you are. I'll bet you walk on water, too. So how come you don't know how to spell simple words, Mr. MIT graduate? Are you also a MENSA member? Did you fill out your application in red crayon?
<quoted text>
The only evidence you have is that you're a desperate and incompetent little wannabe liberal.
<quoted text>
At first, I thought you were kind of smart; I was wrong.
Whatever you say, "Mr. Physicist." LOL!!
No.. I am not a mensa member. But, obviously neither are you.

I am a scientist, not an English major.

I have someone that edits my work.

Tell me master, where does your blue sky go when the sun goes down?

Huh?
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42661 Oct 17, 2013
Anal any time NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, moron, I have you pegged and you know it. Do you really think you're the first talentless idiot who's thought he could fool others into believing he's something other than an internet puke?
Give me a break, lowlife illiterate.
never clueless sod
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42662 Oct 17, 2013
Anal lover NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you dismissed earlier today, talentless puke?
mmm I seem to please your mother lol
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42663 Oct 17, 2013
Anal lover NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea of my finances, phony foreign fool.
I don't think your country has any idea of there finances lol good on yea obama

An NFL Fan

USA

#42664 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>I don't think your country has any idea of there finances lol good on yea obama
Wow. Can you please try to become even more stupid, or have you hit bottom, little dullard?

Why can't you spell simple English words, Aussie creep?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42668 Oct 18, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>A graduate of MIT, would have better grammar and spelling than you do. Your shallow facade is collapsing foreign propagandist, or DNC shill. <¦-o
I told you that I wasn't an English major.

My work is edited by someone interested in such things and willing to make what I write readable.

Can I prove it? Indeed.

However, that would involve providing my name. Something I am not obliged to do.

If you can come up with a question only an MIT graduate can answer... I would be happy to oblige. A question only a physicist could answer would serve just as well.

My IQ is only 142. Meager considering those I was with. But, a 160 IQ and 5 bucks leaves you a dollar short at starbucks. IQ is only your potential to grasp new concepts. Hardly a definitive measurement of one's intellect.

I think the smartest and definitely most innovative student that I shared a course with had a 130.

My field is astrophysics. I have a degree in general relativity as well.

It isn't exactly what you would call a high paying gig. You do it for the love of the cosmos. I make enough consulting for V.I.P.E.R. to get by. I worked for UPS throughout school and have continued that job to this day. For part time work... the benefits are impeccable. In addition, it is highly physical and keeps me in shape.

(BTW... V.I.P.E.R. is just a flashy name for PENN's energy research program.)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42669 Oct 18, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Your cut and paste job does not explain the Moon God, that was derived from one of the Medina deities. Why do you shit on Christianity but defend Islam, progressive propagandist?
Firstly, I haven't defended islam. Not once. I put them on equal footing with the other two religions of Abraham.

It was not meant to explain the moon god. It was meant to prove that the christians, muslims and jews all worship the same entity. The god of Abraham. Which it does. Hell, I followed it up with the church confirming it.

Or, do you guys know something your church does not?

Yes, The muslims borrowed the name Allah. However, most things in modern religion were borrowed from religions that predate them.

Unless you consider the Quran a reliable account of history, there is little evidence Muhammad even existed.

The next account of his existence is a biography that doesn't exist anymore. It was though to have been written a century after his death. So, not much going for him there either.

Ask a muslim, and they will tell you that not only did he exist, but they can show you his house! I don't put much stock in people's "say so".

If you have definitive evidence that Muhammad walked the Earth I would like to see it. Not that his presence on Earth would prove him to be what they claim he was.

I don't think you can show me defending islam. Not sure how you managed to twist "I fully support the complete destruction of their cult." to a defense of their faith. Then again, I am not sure how this group comes up with most of the things they write.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42670 Oct 18, 2013
If you want to fuck up Islam and stop their jihads, fatwas and other bullshit such as suicide bombing... it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

All religions have one thing in common. Faith.

Which is the belief in something without any evidence it exists. It is the entire foundation of ALL religion. Meaning they are superstitious... they believe in magic.

The best weapon to combat faith is to use it against them.

You see, truly radical muslims are believers to the fullest extent of the term. They don't fear death because they think dying in holy combat is a one way ticket upstairs. As twisted as it sounds, conventional bullets and bombs don't get the job done.

If we were to bomb all muslim holy places with hog fat... the muslim may not die. He will remain unclean until these sites are purified.

Essentially, slamming the gates to heaven. You won't find a muslim willing to die without the promise islam provides them.

No more fearless muslim terrorist.

Now, you won't find a muslim willing to clean the hog fat. Even if they tried, it isn't exactly easy to remove. I am betting you could hit a target 30 times for the cost of a single conventional bomb.

Every week or so... splat! A fresh layer of yummy bacon byproduct.

If there is any resistance at all left... drop leaflets making them aware that every American soldier present is equipped with hog fat laced bullets.

We are on our way... oh, and heaven is closed!

Maybe I go too far. But, they would like to see us all dead. I hardly think this is extreme.

If they are really muslim, this will be a cheap and effective way of neutralizing the fanatic.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42671 Oct 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, I haven't defended islam. Not once. I put them on equal footing with the other two religions of Abraham.
It was not meant to explain the moon god. It was meant to prove that the christians, muslims and jews all worship the same entity. The god of Abraham. Which it does. Hell, I followed it up with the church confirming it.
Or, do you guys know something your church does not?
Yes, The muslims borrowed the name Allah. However, most things in modern religion were borrowed from religions that predate them.
Unless you consider the Quran a reliable account of history, there is little evidence Muhammad even existed.
The next account of his existence is a biography that doesn't exist anymore. It was though to have been written a century after his death. So, not much going for him there either.
Ask a muslim, and they will tell you that not only did he exist, but they can show you his house! I don't put much stock in people's "say so".
If you have definitive evidence that Muhammad walked the Earth I would like to see it. Not that his presence on Earth would prove him to be what they claim he was.
I don't think you can show me defending islam. Not sure how you managed to twist "I fully support the complete destruction of their cult." to a defense of their faith. Then again, I am not sure how this group comes up with most of the things they write.
*Thought to have been written..."

I am sure you figured it out.
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42672 Oct 18, 2013
any one want some Anal NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you sent refrigerated pumpkins yo NY lately, dull creep?
Tell me how far you've driven your car without touching the steering wheel, accelerator or brakes because you have 'GPS', pig.
Ignoramus.
at least I know how to spell [to] not yo ???? dum ass
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42673 Oct 18, 2013
Any body want to fuck my ass I will bite the pillow NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Can you please try to become even more stupid, or have you hit bottom, little dullard?
Why can't you spell simple English words, Aussie creep?
is that rock bottome ,please explain abit better, that doesn't make ant sence ,[hit bottom] the ocean /the dinner plate/ the lollie bag/ please explane , yank MUSLIM lover. ant way your just a fake american ,you said you were born in scotland moron

An NFL Fan

USA

#42674 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>at least I know how to spell [to] not yo ???? dum ass
Is a self-corrected typo all you have on me, illiterate fool?

Why can't you spell simple English words. You're retarded, aren't you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#42675 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>is that rock bottome ,please explain abit better, that doesn't make ant sence ,[hit bottom] the ocean /the dinner plate/ the lollie bag/ please explane , yank MUSLIM lover. ant way your just a fake american ,you said you were born in scotland moron
Your misspelled posts make no sense, dumb piggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 4 min Doctor REALITY 10
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 9 min Doctor REALITY 11
OKC Thunder startin to LOSE THEIR COOL 18 min Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 53 min Tony 6,837
My mom is getting married again 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 699,470
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Rednek 71,851
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 995,082
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Johnny 133
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Big Al 447,425