|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

An old basterd who sniffs his das boxers NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More fine examples of how to spell simple English words.
Do you do any other tricks, dumb doggie?
doggie lol are we talking about your MOTHER AGAIN GEE GET OVER IT ,[IT HAPPEND] SORRY lol
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who shagged my sister ME =" USA_1"]<quoted text>You should learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and how to use them, illiterate fool. <-o[/QUOTE]are we talking about your dad aswell , gee you AMERICANS are very weird arn't we
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

USA ass holes _1 wrote:
<quoted text>You should learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and how to use them, illiterate fool. <-o
bet you still hide under neath the bed sheets waiting for your farther to come in and teas your little bum hole , don't get upset there is help out there 180076777 please try them ,I took the time to look them up for you they take american callers your number 1 on there list lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

i give hand jobs to americans wrote:
<quoted text>bet you still hide under neath the bed sheets waiting for your farther to come in and teas your little bum hole , don't get upset there is help out there 180076777 please try them ,I took the time to look them up for you they take american callers your number 1 on there list lol
I read your post and this is about all I could decipher: jcudkc kfifkv ,,adieu mkokofusysc kphodsa .kdohhpoppur udydta hysl , yshduc ccudyx ous kgicuswx ,ppjphotue stew if udcn yddif!
Bear with me, I'm not familiar with your unique dialect of Moron. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

i give free hand jobs to americans wrote:
<quoted text>are we talking about your dad aswell , gee you AMERICANS are very weird arn't we
Such literary prowess, are you showing off your double digit IQ again, lowly dog? <-o
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 low life wrote:
<quoted text>Such literary prowess, are you showing off your double digit IQ again, lowly dog? <-o
it's so funny how i have a double digit IQ lol the time I was on last time I just made $2900 dollers how much did you make $2,50, so funny low life
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who say I'm gay WE ALL DO=" USA_1"]<quoted text>I read your post and this is about all I could decipher: jcudkc kfifkv ,,adieu mkokofusysc kphodsa .kdohhpoppur udydta hysl , yshduc ccudyx ous kgicuswx ,ppjphotue stew if udcn yddif!
Bear with me, I'm not familiar with your unique dialect of Moron. <-o[/QUOTE]sucky babe american , go run to your mummy or marrr hillbilly

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>it's so funny how i have a double digit IQ lol the time I was on last time I just made $2900 dollers how much did you make $2,50, so funny low life
LOL! You can't even spell the word 'dollars'.

Anyone who'd say that is a liar, pig. You make no money, you have no job, no brains, and no respect. Admit it, illiterate fool.
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Anal all the time NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who'd say that is a liar, pig. You make no money, you have no job, no brains, and no respect. Admit it, illiterate fool.
what ever you say clueless ,you just keep dreaming

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>what ever you say clueless ,you just keep dreaming
Come on, moron, I have you pegged and you know it. Do you really think you're the first talentless idiot who's thought he could fool others into believing he's something other than an internet puke?

Give me a break, lowlife illiterate.
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

An clusless american NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, moron, I have you pegged and you know it. Do you really think you're the first talentless idiot who's thought he could fool others into believing he's something other than an internet puke?
just shows you no nothing lol just had good news lol it's something that you guys always do on here ,, and it's big dollArs hows the moron now, o and yes I do work and I am very talated thats why I stay home, make more money than you guys any day maybe I am weird because thats what's makes me money ,,,,o bye the way you havn't got me pegged [what the fuck is that word] CLUELESS AMERICAN
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

An NFL Fan who knows nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me what u do as a job lol sitting down all day . come to think of it thats what I do , but I make good money within hours lol
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

o bye the way that was who's the moron now [you]
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

pity I wasn't there boys I would have shouted you gay guys a drink, one law suite over soon lol ,,, god dam who needs brains lol
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>just shows you no nothing lol just had good news lol it's something that you guys always do on here ,, and it's big dollArs hows the moron now, o and yes I do work and I am very talated thats why I stay home, make more money than you guys any day maybe I am weird because thats what's makes me money ,,,,o bye the way you havn't got me pegged [what the fuck is that word] CLUELESS AMERICAN
Dude, you just said you make money by being weird! That makes you a carnival attraction!!!!!!!!!!
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

o bye the way that was who's the moron now [you]
Nope, that would still be you.
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
But, he's very "talated." bwahahahahahahaha

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>it's so funny how i have a double digit IQ lol the time I was on last time I just made $2900 dollers how much did you make $2,50, so funny low life
How, by drug trafficking or selling your ass? You're way too illiterate to manage a legitimate business, or have a professional career, pig. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

free hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>sucky babe american , go run to your mummy or marrr hillbilly
And I say to you miss,(hopefully I get thus right, rosetta stone's learn to speak retard is harder than it sounds) Pkgudh icux usudyd usxyc 8ochsx syasuf iif hsdufg ufds udysufi ffjfuc phchd suga icux ,,icux jcufj fiduci! Tjxj icux kficjc iduduf ,orifice udhxjc lul fufif lul. I think that about sums up everything you have to say, moron. <-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

A Rich "ignoramus."
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you sent refrigerated pumpkins yo NY lately, dull creep?
Tell me how far you've driven your car without touching the steering wheel, accelerator or brakes because you have 'GPS', pig.
Ignoramus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,561 - 33,580 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

560 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min scaritual 716,590
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 530,033
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min BenAdam 598,756
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 25 min azka 335
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min Strength and Honor 171,450
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min Hidingfromyou 223,197
BBM pins Toronto (Mar '12) 43 min that_BadGuy 55
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min Charlie Sheen 255,700
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••