American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42628 Oct 17, 2013
free hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>sucky babe american , go run to your mummy or marrr hillbilly
And I say to you miss,(hopefully I get thus right, rosetta stone's learn to speak retard is harder than it sounds) Pkgudh icux usudyd usxyc 8ochsx syasuf iif hsdufg ufds udysufi ffjfuc phchd suga icux ,,icux jcufj fiduci! Tjxj icux kficjc iduduf ,orifice udhxjc lul fufif lul. I think that about sums up everything you have to say, moron. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42629 Oct 17, 2013
A Rich "ignoramus."
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you sent refrigerated pumpkins yo NY lately, dull creep?
Tell me how far you've driven your car without touching the steering wheel, accelerator or brakes because you have 'GPS', pig.
Ignoramus.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42630 Oct 17, 2013
It's all the sense: I have a lot of money.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense, foreign creep.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42631 Oct 17, 2013
Spend? Nothing, it's a handed-down Winchester 67 that's close to 80 years old and very accurate.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly a million? How much did you spend on your .22?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42632 Oct 17, 2013
Isn't it obvious this nfl guy has no job and is leaching off the government Welfare?
no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>tell me what u do as a job lol sitting down all day . come to think of it thats what I do , but I make good money within hours lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42633 Oct 17, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
Isn't it obvious this nfl guy has no job and is leaching off the government Welfare?
<quoted text>
No, but it's pretty obvious you're the FAKE Roosevelt and a little communist lap dog of fat ass Kim Jong-un, little denizen. <¦-o
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42634 Oct 17, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you just said you make money by being weird! That makes you a carnival attraction!!!!!!!!!!
hey if it makes money who cares lol I do have a weird out look in life but hey money is money
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42635 Oct 17, 2013
Psycho Pamala wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why I am getting the hell out of the U.S., and you still have not one clue your country is going under. Do you really think the other gays like you stalk men year after year because Americans are one bit normal or happy with their lives?? Why do you think gays sit in chatboards and talk crap about other men, none of them have one brain cell, and then they abuse their men because he isn't as smart as he thinks he is, and everyone has a good laugh. And you people think this is being adults and that you can take care of yourselves and manage your lives. For Christ's sake you are all so mean and miserable because your country is going under, men reduced to abusing others because they have no choice and gays like you are so freaking mentally ill, dude stop your stalking, and then you say you don't live here. OMG?? This country is sick, it is ending, it is overwith and all of you people are so weak and so unhappy. All of your BS about exceptionalism and how great it all is. Look at your behaviors, cowards, men being mean to a woman over women being mean to him. Cowards. No one decent wants one god damned thing to do with you people. STAY THE HELL OUT OF PEOPLES LIVES. Stay in your own miserable lives in your miserable crap hole stop stalking and abusing, carrying your guns, being totally paranoid hunting your evil commies. No normal person wants to be around idiots with IQs 40 points below theirs. All you people do is abuse, then you say stay here to only be abused. Jesus Christ. There is more to life than being abused by people, not that any of you have one Fing clue. ONLY miserable stupid people are mean to other people. All of you shut the F up, go to hell, F off and STAY OUT OF OUR LIVES. I do not want one of you cruel mindless idiots following me to when I move Europe, no one wants you people, stay here. OMG MAKES ME WANT TO STICK A HOT IRON INTO MY EYEBALLS!
and thats coming from one of your people ,well at least one american tells the truth
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42636 Oct 17, 2013
USA_1 clueless person wrote:
<quoted text>How, by drug trafficking or selling your ass? You're way too illiterate to manage a legitimate business, or have a professional career, pig. <¦-o
lol you fool lol thats why you will always be the lower class lol
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42637 Oct 17, 2013
[QUOTE who's sister is a slut MINE=" USA_1"]<quoted text>And I say to you miss,(hopefully I get thus right, rosetta stone's learn to speak retard is harder than it sounds) Pkgudh icux usudyd usxyc 8ochsx syasuf iif hsdufg ufds udysufi ffjfuc phchd suga icux ,,icux jcufj fiduci! Tjxj icux kficjc iduduf ,orifice udhxjc lul fufif lul. I think that about sums up everything you have to say, moron. <¦-o[/QUOTE]o sucky babe what's the matter dad not feeding his cock to you lol
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42638 Oct 17, 2013
useless USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but it's pretty obvious you're the FAKE Roosevelt and a little communist lap dog of fat ass Kim Jong-un, little denizen. <¦-o
dhge5ndsjkd jujf &^& JU*%$%$*(&(^% nfhdkr mmmm that sums that up sucky babe
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42639 Oct 17, 2013
I'm Rich. I'll send you on a Free Trip to north korea. So what are you afraid of?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but it's pretty obvious you're the FAKE Roosevelt and a little communist lap dog of fat ass Kim Jong-un, little denizen. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42640 Oct 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I have a lot of money.
<quoted text>
No one talks that way in the mid-west, creep.

So last eek, you claimed $2M, then $1M. Get your stories straight, foreigners.

USA

#42641 Oct 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I'm Rich. I'll send you on a Free Trip to north korea. So what are you afraid of?
<quoted text>
You're just another cretin with a pile of BS to spread around.

USA

#42642 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>o sucky babe what's the matter dad not feeding his cock to you lol
Weren't you dismissed earlier today, talentless puke?

USA

#42643 Oct 17, 2013
last week*

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42644 Oct 17, 2013
free hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>hey if it makes money who cares lol I do have a weird out look in life but hey money is money
That's why you don't mind sucking d!ck for it, pig. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42645 Oct 17, 2013
Is your delirium natural or Drug induced?
USA_1 wrote:

USA

#42646 Oct 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Is your delirium natural or Drug induced?
<quoted text>
Your comments are becoming more and more confined to repetition within certain subjects.

That's because you've exposed yourself as a non- American, haven't you, foreign barf?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42647 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>and thats coming from one of your people ,well at least one american tells the truth
She didn't say she was American, she said she was getting OUT of America because of idiots like you inundating the country, heck I would leave too if there were somewhere to go! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Malone 971,746
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Into The Night 55,860
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 650,000
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 21 min RandomGuy1334 145
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 54 min karl44 445,892
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,302
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 3 hr erinadams 1
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 16 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web