American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42603 Oct 16, 2013
big headed prick wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like your upset were you live lol come live in the land down under ,you will see what life is, much better than AMERICA at least we don't shut down the goverment lol
Everyone on this forum is dumber for having read your post. Did your school teachers frequently become impatient with you, dullard? <¦-o
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42607 Oct 16, 2013
An little ninded muslim NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT comeback!
Mind if I write that one down, illiterate tard?
go ahead little minded MUSLIM
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42608 Oct 16, 2013
An old basterd who sniffs his das boxers NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More fine examples of how to spell simple English words.
Do you do any other tricks, dumb doggie?
doggie lol are we talking about your MOTHER AGAIN GEE GET OVER IT ,[IT HAPPEND] SORRY lol
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42609 Oct 16, 2013
[QUOTE who shagged my sister ME =" USA_1"]<quoted text>You should learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and how to use them, illiterate fool. <¦-o[/QUOTE]are we talking about your dad aswell , gee you AMERICANS are very weird arn't we
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42610 Oct 16, 2013
USA ass holes _1 wrote:
<quoted text>You should learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and how to use them, illiterate fool. <¦-o
bet you still hide under neath the bed sheets waiting for your farther to come in and teas your little bum hole , don't get upset there is help out there 180076777 please try them ,I took the time to look them up for you they take american callers your number 1 on there list lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42611 Oct 16, 2013
i give hand jobs to americans wrote:
<quoted text>bet you still hide under neath the bed sheets waiting for your farther to come in and teas your little bum hole , don't get upset there is help out there 180076777 please try them ,I took the time to look them up for you they take american callers your number 1 on there list lol
I read your post and this is about all I could decipher: jcudkc kfifkv ,,adieu mkokofusysc kphodsa .kdohhpoppur udydta hysl , yshduc ccudyx ous kgicuswx ,ppjphotue stew if udcn yddif!
Bear with me, I'm not familiar with your unique dialect of Moron. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42612 Oct 16, 2013
i give free hand jobs to americans wrote:
<quoted text>are we talking about your dad aswell , gee you AMERICANS are very weird arn't we
Such literary prowess, are you showing off your double digit IQ again, lowly dog? <¦-o
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42613 Oct 16, 2013
USA_1 low life wrote:
<quoted text>Such literary prowess, are you showing off your double digit IQ again, lowly dog? <¦-o
it's so funny how i have a double digit IQ lol the time I was on last time I just made $2900 dollers how much did you make $2,50, so funny low life
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42614 Oct 16, 2013
[QUOTE who say I'm gay WE ALL DO=" USA_1"]<quoted text>I read your post and this is about all I could decipher: jcudkc kfifkv ,,adieu mkokofusysc kphodsa .kdohhpoppur udydta hysl , yshduc ccudyx ous kgicuswx ,ppjphotue stew if udcn yddif!
Bear with me, I'm not familiar with your unique dialect of Moron. <¦-o[/QUOTE]sucky babe american , go run to your mummy or marrr hillbilly

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42615 Oct 16, 2013
no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>it's so funny how i have a double digit IQ lol the time I was on last time I just made $2900 dollers how much did you make $2,50, so funny low life
LOL! You can't even spell the word 'dollars'.

Anyone who'd say that is a liar, pig. You make no money, you have no job, no brains, and no respect. Admit it, illiterate fool.
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42616 Oct 17, 2013
Anal all the time NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who'd say that is a liar, pig. You make no money, you have no job, no brains, and no respect. Admit it, illiterate fool.
what ever you say clueless ,you just keep dreaming

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42617 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>what ever you say clueless ,you just keep dreaming
Come on, moron, I have you pegged and you know it. Do you really think you're the first talentless idiot who's thought he could fool others into believing he's something other than an internet puke?

Give me a break, lowlife illiterate.
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42618 Oct 17, 2013
An clusless american NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, moron, I have you pegged and you know it. Do you really think you're the first talentless idiot who's thought he could fool others into believing he's something other than an internet puke?
just shows you no nothing lol just had good news lol it's something that you guys always do on here ,, and it's big dollArs hows the moron now, o and yes I do work and I am very talated thats why I stay home, make more money than you guys any day maybe I am weird because thats what's makes me money ,,,,o bye the way you havn't got me pegged [what the fuck is that word] CLUELESS AMERICAN
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42619 Oct 17, 2013
An NFL Fan who knows nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me what u do as a job lol sitting down all day . come to think of it thats what I do , but I make good money within hours lol
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42620 Oct 17, 2013
o bye the way that was who's the moron now [you]
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42621 Oct 17, 2013
pity I wasn't there boys I would have shouted you gay guys a drink, one law suite over soon lol ,,, god dam who needs brains lol
What

Chicago, IL

#42623 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>just shows you no nothing lol just had good news lol it's something that you guys always do on here ,, and it's big dollArs hows the moron now, o and yes I do work and I am very talated thats why I stay home, make more money than you guys any day maybe I am weird because thats what's makes me money ,,,,o bye the way you havn't got me pegged [what the fuck is that word] CLUELESS AMERICAN
Dude, you just said you make money by being weird! That makes you a carnival attraction!!!!!!!!!!
What

Chicago, IL

#42624 Oct 17, 2013
o bye the way that was who's the moron now [you]
Nope, that would still be you.
What

Chicago, IL

#42625 Oct 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
But, he's very "talated." bwahahahahahahaha

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42627 Oct 17, 2013
hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>it's so funny how i have a double digit IQ lol the time I was on last time I just made $2900 dollers how much did you make $2,50, so funny low life
How, by drug trafficking or selling your ass? You're way too illiterate to manage a legitimate business, or have a professional career, pig. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Pad 654,122
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 48 min PELE78 64,112
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,547
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Anonymous 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,246
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,818
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr crucifiedguy 281,884
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Lumatrix 973,845
More from around the web