American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42586 Oct 16, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
*YOU* were the first one to use the word "propagandist," and you even misspelled it.
What's the matter--you think using the word propagandist is a one-way street here?
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. I'll just bet you are. I'll bet you walk on water, too. So how come you don't know how to spell simple words, Mr. MIT graduate? Are you also a MENSA member? Did you fill out your application in red crayon?
<quoted text>
The only evidence you have is that you're a desperate and incompetent little wannabe liberal.
<quoted text>
At first, I thought you were kind of smart; I was wrong.
Whatever you say, "Mr. Physicist." LOL!!
lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42587 Oct 16, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Know anything about Fundmentalistic and Neo-malthisian ? if not shut up, you dumb ignorant grunting air head , homoerectus ! ABhahahahaaa have a hiney melon! BAhahahaaa
But you know a Hell of a lot about chasing down merchant ships with your 15' dinghy and 20 HP outboard, don't you CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42588 Oct 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That reminds me, I paid him $4.50 an hour to clean my toilets and when I came to check on him, he was licking the inside bowl with his tongue!
At least he's thorough, perhaps he didn't know what toilets are used for? LOL....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42589 Oct 16, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I know about them, Babu, and I know that you don't. Now dance for me, Monkey.
He's actually 'CHOCOLATE FACE' the khat chewing Somalian pirate.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42590 Oct 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're a jobless bum.
You're giving him too much credit. LOL...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42591 Oct 16, 2013
big headed prick wrote:
<quoted text>how many are staving in america because of obama muslim lover ,o bye the way you americans eat how much rice angain you the second in the world behind china
What does 'staving' mean? I don't think there's any of that going on in America. You sure eat a lot of once digested rice, more than anyone else in the world, pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42592 Oct 16, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>The Poster USA1 is bluecolor IGNORANT dUMB Grunt and his merry band of US War mongering bullying soldiers/mercenaries are dumb bunch pawns, servants ro evil , clueless and does not know about ABRAHAMIC RELIGION ARE cause of wars at home and wars worldwide !
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, do you not respect people who work with their hands for a living because you're a pirate gangster? You are an ignorant Somalian and a pig. <¦-o
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42593 Oct 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're a jobless bum.
lol YOU wish lol
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42594 Oct 16, 2013
cluelessUSA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're giving him too much credit. LOL...
sounds like your upset were you live lol come live in the land down under ,you will see what life is, much better than AMERICA at least we don't shut down the goverment lol
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42595 Oct 16, 2013
Is that all you can do but piss and cry and complain? Here's a free ride to your place so get serious for one time.
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to show me how you grow rice over there? I could show you a thing or two and maybe there wouldn't be so many of your countrymen starving, little denizen.
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42596 Oct 16, 2013
useless USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's actually 'CHOCOLATE FACE' the khat chewing Somalian pirate.
and your just a muslim lover standing bye muslim obama letting your country go down the drain, if you wern't you would do something about it .lol downfall america

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42597 Oct 16, 2013
big headed american wrote:
<quoted text>lol YOU wish lol
GREAT comeback!

Mind if I write that one down, illiterate tard?

An NFL Fan

USA

#42598 Oct 16, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Is that all you can do but piss and cry and complain? Here's a free ride to your place so get serious for one time.
<quoted text>
That made no sense, foreign creep.

An NFL Fan

USA

#42599 Oct 16, 2013
no jobs in american wrote:
<quoted text>and your just a muslim lover standing bye muslim obama letting your country go down the drain, if you wern't you would do something about it .lol downfall america
More fine examples of how to spell simple English words.
Do you do any other tricks, dumb doggie?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42600 Oct 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! He'll take a dump on the floor, so he can have his nose rubbed in it after he is whacked with a rolled up newspaper. LOL...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42601 Oct 16, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need some farming lessons from the real Roosevelt, commie slave. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42602 Oct 16, 2013
i give hand jobs for crack wrote:
<quoted text>and your just a muslim lover standing bye muslim obama letting your country go down the drain, if you wern't you would do something about it .lol downfall america
You should learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and how to use them, illiterate fool. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42603 Oct 16, 2013
big headed prick wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like your upset were you live lol come live in the land down under ,you will see what life is, much better than AMERICA at least we don't shut down the goverment lol
Everyone on this forum is dumber for having read your post. Did your school teachers frequently become impatient with you, dullard? <¦-o
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42607 Oct 16, 2013
An little ninded muslim NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT comeback!
Mind if I write that one down, illiterate tard?
go ahead little minded MUSLIM
no jobs in american

Perth, Australia

#42608 Oct 16, 2013
An old basterd who sniffs his das boxers NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
doggie lol are we talking about your MOTHER AGAIN GEE GET OVER IT ,[IT HAPPEND] SORRY lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Clearwater 36,621
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 688,612
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 988,425
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Tony 6
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr sphincterednecks 6,544
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr scientistsknowrea... 619,810
More from around the web