“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42566 Oct 16, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Marijuana use is rampant in North Korea, my squinty-eyed little communist.
So is the raping of young boys.

Vincit qui se vincit

#42567 Oct 16, 2013
Im Fake Roosevelt wrote:
The answer is you are just a stupid person.
<quoted text>
Can't get much dumber than that! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#42568 Oct 16, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to show me how you grow rice over there? I could show you a thing or two and maybe there wouldn't be so many of your countrymen starving, little denizen.
lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#42569 Oct 16, 2013
spelling nazi wrote:
<quoted text>Should North Korea be in capital letters?
For decency of sentence sake?
BWAAAAHAAHAHAHAhahahahaaaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42571 Oct 16, 2013
big headed american wrote:
<quoted text>o princess are we getting upset lol like i said I don't go to work lol I work from home and make more money than you think, within two hours HOW'S THE MORON
In other words, you're a jobless bum.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42572 Oct 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I made one post here and I was a stupid liberal DNC propagandist.
Whats the matter? Insults are a one way street here?
I am a physicist. I consult for the University of Pennsylvania. Got my degree from MIT.
I am already convinced you will never meet someone as smart as yourself. Those who don't value evidence have a hard time being convinced of anything. Take comfort in the high probability that you will never be wrong.
In my world the sky has no color. You only perceive the color blue. But, if you can't wrap your head around fact vs opinion... I don't suppose you have much of a chance of comprehending rudimentary science... master.
Maybe you should do a little more research on Islam then, because Allah is NOT the same thing as the Judeo Christian God. Allah is a throw back to one of the approximately 360 pagan deities that were worshipped in Medina in the 7th century. When the warlord Muhammad seized control of Medina, he threw out all but one, the Moon God. That's why Moslems are often referred to as the Moon Cultists. As far as the rest of your posts, you could sit right beside Chris Matthews on Cross Fire and he would be nodding his head in agreement with virtually everything you've said.

USA

#42573 Oct 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>

I think you are all delusional.
The three major religions all worship the same entity.
The Jews went with Moses.
The Muslims went with Abraham.
The Christians went with Jesus.

All equally fraudulent.
Ah. Another pompous prig who mistakes cynicism for insight.

Vincit qui se vincit

#42574 Oct 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have a good day at 'work', talentless imbecile? You're the type who's so dumb, people avoid you on the street, don't they?
That's why you come here to barf up your limp-wristed blather, isn't it?
Scrubbing other people's toilets must suck for a low level bum like you, but that's what you get for not being to understanding things in school.
Let's see. Now you'll come up with a weak 'yo mama' gag, then try to pretend you're not as stupid as people think, won't you, piglet?
That reminds me, I paid him $4.50 an hour to clean my toilets and when I came to check on him, he was licking the inside bowl with his tongue!

USA

#42575 Oct 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That reminds me, I paid him $4.50 an hour to clean my toilets and when I came to check on him, he was licking the inside bowl with his tongue!
He must have assumed the plunger and brush were for his lover.

Vincit qui se vincit

#42576 Oct 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He must have assumed the plunger and brush were for his lover.
lol

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#42577 Oct 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If I want to be lied to...
I can stay home and watch TV.
MS-NBC is on 24/7. Or you can read your liberal magazines and websites. But I believe you already do.

Either way, you're welcome.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#42578 Oct 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I made one post here and I was a stupid liberal DNC propagandist.
Whats the matter? Insults are a one way street here?
*YOU* were the first one to use the word "propagandist," and you even misspelled it.

What's the matter--you think using the word propagandist is a one-way street here?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text> I am a physicist. I consult for the University of Pennsylvania. Got my degree from MIT.
Yeah, right. I'll just bet you are. I'll bet you walk on water, too. So how come you don't know how to spell simple words, Mr. MIT graduate? Are you also a MENSA member? Did you fill out your application in red crayon?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>I am already convinced you will never meet someone as smart as yourself. Those who don't value evidence have a hard time being convinced of anything.
The only evidence you have is that you're a desperate and incompetent little wannabe liberal.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text> Take comfort in the high probability that you will never be wrong.
At first, I thought you were kind of smart; I was wrong.

Whatever you say, "Mr. Physicist." LOL!!
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#42579 Oct 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
Guessing you are completely unaware that you worship the same god as the muslims?
I think you are all delusional. And I don't mean that as a base insult. I mean by definition.
The three major religions all worship the same entity.
The Jews went with Moses.
The Muslims went with Abraham.
The Christians went with Jesus.
Yahwey ... Allah... Voltan... Odin... Horus... Zeus...
All equally fraudulent.
Currently, your muslim brothers are the biggest problem as far as a peaceful world goes.
And, I fully support the complete destruction of their cult.
The Poster USA1 is bluecolor IGNORANT dUMB Grunt and his merry band of US War mongering bullying soldiers/mercenaries are dumb bunch pawns, servants ro evil , clueless and does not know about ABRAHAMIC RELIGION ARE cause of wars at home and wars worldwide !
What

Chicago, IL

#42580 Oct 16, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>The Poster USA1 is bluecolor IGNORANT dUMB Grunt and his merry band of US War mongering bullying soldiers/mercenaries are dumb bunch pawns, servants ro evil , clueless and does not know about ABRAHAMIC RELIGION ARE cause of wars at home and wars worldwide !
Who are you to call anyone dumb and ignorant, you dancing monkey.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#42581 Oct 16, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to call anyone dumb and ignorant, you dancing monkey.
Know anything about Fundmentalistic and Neo-malthisian ? if not shut up, you dumb ignorant grunting air head , homoerectus ! ABhahahahaaa have a hiney melon! BAhahahaaa

USA

#42582 Oct 16, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Know anything about Fundmentalistic and Neo-malthisian ?! BAhahahaaa
You know nothing of what you puke up, idiot. It's just a dumb ploy to try to convince people you're not retarded, Somali pig.

USA

#42583 Oct 16, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>The Poclueless and does not know about ABRAHAMIC RELIGION ARE cause of wars at home and wars worldwide
'
I lick pirate balls!
You can't get around without assistance, can you, slow Somalian pirate?
What

Chicago, IL

#42584 Oct 16, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Know anything about Fundmentalistic and Neo-malthisian ? if not shut up, you dumb ignorant grunting air head , homoerectus ! ABhahahahaaa have a hiney melon! BAhahahaaa
Of course I know about them, Babu, and I know that you don't. Now dance for me, Monkey.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42586 Oct 16, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
*YOU* were the first one to use the word "propagandist," and you even misspelled it.
What's the matter--you think using the word propagandist is a one-way street here?
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. I'll just bet you are. I'll bet you walk on water, too. So how come you don't know how to spell simple words, Mr. MIT graduate? Are you also a MENSA member? Did you fill out your application in red crayon?
<quoted text>
The only evidence you have is that you're a desperate and incompetent little wannabe liberal.
<quoted text>
At first, I thought you were kind of smart; I was wrong.
Whatever you say, "Mr. Physicist." LOL!!
lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42587 Oct 16, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Know anything about Fundmentalistic and Neo-malthisian ? if not shut up, you dumb ignorant grunting air head , homoerectus ! ABhahahahaaa have a hiney melon! BAhahahaaa
But you know a Hell of a lot about chasing down merchant ships with your 15' dinghy and 20 HP outboard, don't you CHOCOLATE FACE. <-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min KayMarie 550,602
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min RFD 3,775
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min La Bopper 753,380
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min BenAdam 602,726
Ebola and Bacterial Menengitis - FEMA Camps wai... 12 min yon 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min Toby 96,392
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 23 min ChromiuMan 5,563
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Catcher1 174,521
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Dr_Zorderz 262,040

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE