“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42539 Oct 15, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You keep forgetting to tell me how much money you have, I have a million dollars.
<quoted text>
You can't answer a simple question any Minnesotan would find to be elementary.

Why IS that, foreigner?
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42540 Oct 15, 2013
An baby NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's 'impossible', vomit? Tell me how many elk you've shot with a .22. I want to report you to the law.
oooo you want to report him sucky babe [ GROW] UP and get a job ,muslim lover
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42541 Oct 15, 2013
An sucky babe NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, last week you said you had $2M, lying puke.
You people need to get your lies straight, freak.
like you americans [WMD]

USA

#42542 Oct 15, 2013
big headed american wrote:
<quoted text>oooo you want to report him sucky babe [ GROW] UP and get a job ,muslim lover
How does it feel to know you're still retarded, non- English slob?
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42543 Oct 15, 2013
An NFL moron Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to know you're still retarded, non- English slob?
your telling the story ,noron

USA

#42545 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>your telling the story ,noron
'noron','your'

Nice spelling Dick.
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42546 Oct 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'moron','I'M A DICK'
Nice speelling Dick.
o sucky babe whats wrong ran out of baby milk did we, lol cock breath
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42547 Oct 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you sent refrigerated pumpkins yo NY lately, dull creep?
Tell me how far you've driven your car without touching the steering wheel, accelerator or brakes because you have 'GPS', pig.
Ignoramus.
yo what's yo .nice spelling moron

USA

#42552 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>yo what's yo .nice spelling moron
Did you have a good day at 'work', talentless imbecile? You're the type who's so dumb, people avoid you on the street, don't they?
That's why you come here to barf up your limp-wristed blather, isn't it?

Scrubbing other people's toilets must suck for a low level bum like you, but that's what you get for not being to understanding things in school.

Let's see. Now you'll come up with a weak 'yo mama' gag, then try to pretend you're not as stupid as people think, won't you, piglet?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42553 Oct 16, 2013
under Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, factcheck didn't open? Maybe you could invite someone over to show you how Google works... wouldn't want you to have to do anything for yourself.
You don't have the ability to upset me. You would need to have my respect first.
What you read there was me realizing you are a drone. If someone can become convinced of things without evidence, I don't consider quarreling with them to be useful.
In my field, reality is all that matters. Opinion is for dupes. If you can watch American media and lap it up... you are beyond help.
Case in point...
I will bet you bottom dollar you call yourself a christian.
Even with the above talk of ejaculate and the hope that I would break my neck. How could you be wrong with a god on your side?
lol
I bet you bottom dollar, that you're perfectly fine with Islam and if push came to shove, you'd willingly invited Allah to be your co-pilot. <-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#42554 Oct 16, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You keep forgetting to tell me how much money you have, I have a million dollars.
<quoted text>
Exactly a million? How much did you spend on your .22?
spelling nazi

Bangor, ME

#42555 Oct 16, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I'll pay all your expenses to north korea and back, what do you say?
<quoted text>
Should North Korea be in capital letters?

For decency of sentence sake?
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42557 Oct 16, 2013
An clueless NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have a good day at 'work', talentless imbecile? You're the type who's so dumb, people avoid you on the street, don't they?
That's why you come here to barf up your limp-wristed blather, isn't it?
Scrubbing other people's toilets must suck for a low level bum like you, but that's what you get for not being to understanding things in school.
Let's see. Now you'll come up with a weak 'yo mama' gag, then try to pretend you're not as stupid as people think, won't you, piglet?
o princess are we getting upset lol like i said I don't go to work lol I work from home and make more money than you think, within two hours HOW'S THE MORON
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42558 Oct 16, 2013
[QUOTE who= SNIFFS MY MOTHERS G STRING ??? ME" -Roosevelt-"]<quoted text>His brain would fit into the head of his 'soft cock'. He's small so he just doesn't understand what you're saying to him.[/QUOTE]I see your still sniffing your mothers g string , whatch out there deadly lol
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42559 Oct 16, 2013
CLUELESS -Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to show me how you grow rice over there? I could show you a thing or two and maybe there wouldn't be so many of your countrymen starving, little denizen.
how many are staving in america because of obama muslim lover ,o bye the way you americans eat how much rice angain you the second in the world behind china
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42560 Oct 16, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>His brain would fit into the head of his 'soft cock'. He's small so he just doesn't understand what you're saying to him.
that's right I don't understand moron ,,bet you love licking obamas ass [MUSLIM LOVER]

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#42561 Oct 16, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps a Sunday afternoon in church would do you good and in conjunction with some hard work on the farm, you could be a productive member of society.
If I want to be lied to...

I can stay home and watch TV.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42562 Oct 16, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I used *your* link, asswipe. Maybe you should ae posted it correctly. Work on your typing skills.
<quoted text>
Really? Is that why you had to say,
"Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wanna lift your face out of USA1's lap momentarily...
nevermind.... <end quote>
And:
Scrutiny wrote:
But don't get your panties all in a bunch when you are spewing bullshit and people who aren't puppets continue to make you look like the idiot you program yourself to be. <end quote>
Is *that* why you needed to start with the ad hominem insults--because you *aren't* upset? Try again, Loser!
And as for your absolutely worthless respect, I don't need it, and I don't want it.
<quoted text>
Oh, really? And your "field" is...? Take your time dreaming one up, Loser.
What color is the sky in your world, Loser? In mine, it's blue.
You would have to be ten times as clever as you think you are in order to be one tenth as smart as I am, Loser. Whether it stands for Liberal or Loser, either way you go right ahead and wear that L on your forehead with pride.
<quoted text>
Your opinion is noted.
You're a joke. You're a joke with no punch, and no punchline.
<quoted text>
What do you watch, Al Jazeera?
<quoted text>
LOL!**Big** negative there, Kreskin!! LMAO!!!
<quoted text>
I don't need any "god" on my side, scooter; I got something waaayyy better than *that!*
It's called The Truth.
You have not met your equal here with me, you little wanker; you have met your Master.
I made one post here and I was a stupid liberal DNC propagandist.

Whats the matter? Insults are a one way street here?

I am a physicist. I consult for the University of Pennsylvania. Got my degree from MIT.

I am already convinced you will never meet someone as smart as yourself. Those who don't value evidence have a hard time being convinced of anything. Take comfort in the high probability that you will never be wrong.

In my world the sky has no color. You only perceive the color blue. But, if you can't wrap your head around fact vs opinion... I don't suppose you have much of a chance of comprehending rudimentary science... master.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42563 Oct 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you bottom dollar, that you're perfectly fine with Islam and if push came to shove, you'd willingly invited Allah to be your co-pilot. <-o
LOL...

Guessing you are completely unaware that you worship the same god as the muslims?

I think you are all delusional. And I don't mean that as a base insult. I mean by definition.

The three major religions all worship the same entity.

The Jews went with Moses.
The Muslims went with Abraham.
The Christians went with Jesus.

Yahwey ... Allah... Voltan... Odin... Horus... Zeus...

All equally fraudulent.

Currently, your muslim brothers are the biggest problem as far as a peaceful world goes.

And, I fully support the complete destruction of their cult.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42564 Oct 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently nothing a rectal gaper like you, hasn't taken in a thousand times. <-o
That guy has a one track mind, dick is all he thinks about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 739,765
why do hairy armpits turn me on??? (Jul '10) 17 min danni2 12
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min MUQ1 259,621
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Lost In Transition 173,743
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Love Massage 872
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 1 hr mike 50
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Blk Thndr 42 601,132
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 542,873
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr ms simmer 153