“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42455 Oct 14, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

My love of my Somali pirate brothers is physically manifest!
'
your M&M! I left my mother with dogs of whores ! Yyou Satan hell hole you bully grunts! BAHAHahahaaa
You should try to understand that people here know you're extremely stupid. You've been told that many times, haven't you, Somalian?

USA

#42456 Oct 14, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'I AM a Somalian, more paranoia from me! In most of my post i have yet to see inelligence
'
You're very dumb. I am merely pointing that fact out to you, Somalain.
Why can't you write simple sentences?

USA

#42457 Oct 14, 2013
big headed american wrote:
<quoted text>lol there nothing but SOFT COCKS ,there not real men
More references to male parts, closet queen? Your agenda is apparent.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42458 Oct 14, 2013
So a hard cock isn't even enough for you? Wow, TMI

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42459 Oct 14, 2013
UDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>AHHHH! But our Whole corrupted US mass media is Beholden to Corporatism, govt propagandas, crooked elite agendas... most of us Americans need to wake Up! Even Bill MAher pronounced most are us Americans are dumb... and really ignorant about its own nation leaders agendas let along know what US is doing in other country(s).
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you get a staring role on the new Captain Phillips movie, ignorant Somalian pirate? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42460 Oct 14, 2013
big headed prick wrote:
Apparently nothing a rectal gaper like you, hasn't taken in a thousand times. <-o
What

Chicago, IL

#42461 Oct 14, 2013
Whereas you have an eternally hard cock? You may want to have that checked out. In the meantime you can hang things from it, like your lunch bucket. Or I guess you could use it to point tourists in the right direction. Either way we promise not to laugh at you and your eternally hard dick. hahahahahahahahahahahaha What am I saying? YOU'RE A FU@KING FREAK!!!!!!!!!!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42462 Oct 14, 2013
UDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>i talking about you, A retarded, you missing more than a Extra Chromosome , the NFL loser!
CHOCOLATE FACE your education was an abysmal failure, khat chewer. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42463 Oct 14, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas you have an eternally hard cock? You may want to have that checked out. In the meantime you can hang things from it, like your lunch bucket. Or I guess you could use it to point tourists in the right direction. Either way we promise not to laugh at you and your eternally hard dick. hahahahahahahahahahahaha What am I saying? YOU'RE A FU@KING FREAK!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42464 Oct 14, 2013
under Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... they have a habit of pissing off way right and way left sources of information. They continually prove them wrong.
Such as... the way right Alamo city pundit.
I am sure you can find the huffington post bitching and whining about snopes as well.
Doesn't surprise me in the least.
Is that what your is that what your community organizer told you to post, leftist? <-o

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#42465 Oct 14, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You suffer from confirmation bias; you deliberately cite sources that support your opinion.
Which opinion is that?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#42466 Oct 14, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "vice versa."
<quoted text>
Propaghandist?? Are you effin' kidding me? How old are you? What grade are you in?? Learn to spell. Get an education. Take a course or two in mass media,*kid,* and *then* get back to me.
Snopes didn't tell me a damn thing; Politifact is blatantly liberal, and is supported by the Annenbergs--the same ones who support PBS, that bastion of liberalism; and factcheck didn't even open.
But I was right; liberals such as yourself *do* see yourselves as "objective." About as objective as Torquemada at a witch trial.
Thanks; I'll continue with Fox.
If you wanna lift your face out of USA1's lap momentarily...

nevermind...

Watch Fox all you like.

But don't get your panties all in a bunch when you are spewing bullshit and people who aren't puppets continue to make you look like the idiot you program yourself to be.

Fox news is rated the least reliable source of news by the WORLD media watchdogs.

Not just the scrubs here in the US.

Ignorance is bliss... you should be pretty content.
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42467 Oct 14, 2013
[QUOTE who speaks moron me=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Apparently nothing a rectal gaper like you, hasn't taken in a thousand times. <-o[/QUOTE]sorry say again I don't speak moron
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42468 Oct 14, 2013
An mummys boy NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More references to male parts, closet queen? Your agenda is apparent.
what's it like letting your mother wank you off in the wheel chair when your posting shit ...

USA

#42469 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>what's it like letting your mother wank you off in the wheel chair when your posting shit ...
Beautifully stated. Did you attend the same courses as that Somalian idiot, creep?
What

Chicago, IL

#42470 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>sorry say again I don't speak moron
Upon further review it has been decided that you do indeed speak moron. You also speak gibberish, loony tunes and whatever the idiot guy speaks, bless his black, Somalian heart. What you seem to have trouble with is English.
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42471 Oct 15, 2013
An NFL ass hole of a guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautifully stated. Did you attend the same courses as that Somalian idiot, creep?
come on butter cut don't get upset ,bye me telling everyone gee do you want me to tell lies like your muslim president does ,mmm dont think so whell chair bandit
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42472 Oct 15, 2013
What did I say o yea bullshit wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon further review it has been decided that you do indeed speak moron. You also speak gibberish, loony tunes and whatever the idiot guy speaks, bless his black, Somalian heart. What you seem to have trouble with is English.
say again moron carn't hear you

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42473 Oct 15, 2013
big headed prick wrote:
<quoted text>sorry say again I don't speak moron
You sure type though, pig. <-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42474 Oct 15, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently nothing a rectal gaper like you, hasn't taken in a thousand times. <-o
I don't know if this will work but check this out

http://i.imgur.com/HDZS12B.gif

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 7 min royal kannadiga 1,265
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Rick in Kansas 265,140
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Hukt on Fonix 775,242
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min guest 559,471
Last Word + 2 28 min andet1987 979
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min andet1987 5,108
horny girls want to text???? (Mar '14) 43 min explosion 20
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lost In Transition 175,630
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Ugly Truth from d... 604,998
More from around the web