American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
What

Chicago, IL

#42470 Oct 15, 2013
big headed american wrote:
<quoted text>sorry say again I don't speak moron
Upon further review it has been decided that you do indeed speak moron. You also speak gibberish, loony tunes and whatever the idiot guy speaks, bless his black, Somalian heart. What you seem to have trouble with is English.
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42471 Oct 15, 2013
An NFL ass hole of a guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautifully stated. Did you attend the same courses as that Somalian idiot, creep?
come on butter cut don't get upset ,bye me telling everyone gee do you want me to tell lies like your muslim president does ,mmm dont think so whell chair bandit
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42472 Oct 15, 2013
What did I say o yea bullshit wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon further review it has been decided that you do indeed speak moron. You also speak gibberish, loony tunes and whatever the idiot guy speaks, bless his black, Somalian heart. What you seem to have trouble with is English.
say again moron carn't hear you

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42473 Oct 15, 2013
big headed prick wrote:
<quoted text>sorry say again I don't speak moron
You sure type though, pig. <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42474 Oct 15, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently nothing a rectal gaper like you, hasn't taken in a thousand times. <¦-o
I don't know if this will work but check this out

http://i.imgur.com/HDZS12B.gif

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#42475 Oct 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautifully stated. Did you attend the same courses as that Somalian idiot, creep?
Hes Farther carnt aferd to send hem to such a expansive scool.

I hope people don't attempt to translate his dialect and think all Aussies are that dumb.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#42476 Oct 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if this will work but check this out
http://i.imgur.com/HDZS12B.gif
Outstanding!!!!

Thanks!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42477 Oct 15, 2013
big headed prick wrote:
<quoted text>come on butter cut don't get upset ,bye me telling everyone gee do you want me to tell lies like your muslim president does ,mmm dont think so whell chair bandit
Your point was lost in your abject illiteracy. It must be hard not being able to speak English. You and your Somalian brother should go in for basic English 101. Tell them you're retarded (which they'll readily believe) and you two bozos might get a group discount. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42478 Oct 15, 2013
big headed prick wrote:
<quoted text>what's it like letting your mother wank you off in the wheel chair when your posting shit ...
You tell us, pig. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42479 Oct 15, 2013
You can't write properly and your lying abilities are terrible.

Just admit it: your life is wasted by your personal mistakes.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I do well, vomit. Think of that while you're riding your bicycle to dump propaganda in your concrete bunker.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42480 Oct 15, 2013
And I suppose you'd call this slop writing?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42481 Oct 15, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, foreign stooge? Are you having a tough time convincing people you're a Great Lakes farmer?

USA

#42482 Oct 15, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
And I suppose you'd call this slop writing?
<quoted text>
I'd call your feeble attempts at MN vernacular a farce, creepy foreign propagandist.
What

Chicago, IL

#42483 Oct 15, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not making any sense. Why would someone's life be wasted by their personal mistakes? Our mistakes help to shape us and are opportunities for growth. His posts are well stated and show that he has a good take on humor.

Your posts, on the other hand, seem trite by comparison. It's clear to everyone that your goal is simply to disrupt this thread. Talk about a wasted life.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42484 Oct 15, 2013
I have more than a million dollars, how about you?
What wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not making any sense. Why would someone's life be wasted by their personal mistakes? Our mistakes help to shape us and are opportunities for growth. His posts are well stated and show that he has a good take on humor.
Your posts, on the other hand, seem trite by comparison. It's clear to everyone that your goal is simply to disrupt this thread. Talk about a wasted life.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#42485 Oct 15, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "vice versa."
<quoted text>
Propaghandist?? Are you effin' kidding me? How old are you? What grade are you in?? Learn to spell. Get an education. Take a course or two in mass media,*kid,* and *then* get back to me.
Snopes didn't tell me a damn thing; Politifact is blatantly liberal, and is supported by the Annenbergs--the same ones who support PBS, that bastion of liberalism; and factcheck didn't even open.
But I was right; liberals such as yourself *do* see yourselves as "objective." About as objective as Torquemada at a witch trial.
Thanks; I'll continue with Fox.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wanna lift your face out of USA1's lap momentarily...
nevermind...[//QUOTE]

Ad hominem insults in place of answering questions or addressing the facts; how liberal of you. Your concession is noted. Thanks for showing us your true colors, LOSER.

[QUOTE who="Scrutiny"]<q uoted text> Watch Fox all you like.
Don't mind if I do; they're about the only real journalists who actually do their job. You obviously hate them because they don't kiss Obama's ass the way Chris Matthews of MS-NBC does, or Matt Lauer of NBC.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't get your panties all in a bunch when you are spewing bullshit and people who aren't puppets continue to make you look like the idiot you program yourself to be.
Did I piss you off with too much truth, you liberal pukestain? Poor widdle baby is all cranky at me! If you keep kicking and screaming like that, you're gonna fall out of your little highchair and break your fucking little neck.

I hope.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox news is rated the least reliable source of news by the WORLD media watchdogs.
The "world media watchdogs?" Who might those be? More of your biased, left-wing liberal propaganda outlets? Do you *really* need to have someone tell you which media to listen to?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss...
That means you're ejaculating into your hand again.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#42486 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wanna lift your face out of USA1's lap momentarily...
Pull your face out of B. Hussein Obama's ass.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42487 Oct 15, 2013
The Bigot here should try going to Church and Beg God's forgiveness.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your point was lost in your abject illiteracy. It must be hard not being able to speak English. You and your Somalian brother should go in for basic English 101. Tell them you're retarded (which they'll readily believe) and you two bozos might get a group discount. <¦-o

USA

#42488 Oct 15, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I have more than a million dollars, how about you?
<quoted text>
You have sh¡t, lying cretin.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42489 Oct 15, 2013
It's too bad all the Poor people here can't afford GPS as it's really a nice way to travel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min bad bob 183,172
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Regina 653,947
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Catcher1 63,869
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Gabriel 973,771
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Pegasus 281,863
Seeking Females in kent 45 min Villain77 1
forex enigma free download 1 hr amazon9 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Lbj 106,491
More from around the web