American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#42346 Oct 13, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
speaking to Iran,(or being spoken to)
Al Arabiya
Iran will not agree to give up its stockpile of enriched uranium, a top negotiator said on Sunday, ahead of talks on its nuclear program with world powers.
“We will negotiate about the volume, levels and the methods of enrichment but shipping out the (enriched) material is a red line for Iran,” deputy foreign minister Abbas Araqchi told the state broadcaster, according to Agence France-Presse.
His remarks come ahead of the talks due on October 15-16 in Geneva between six world powers, including Britain and France, which will be the first talks since moderate President Hassan Rowhani took office.
Tehran insists it has a “right” to operate a uranium enrichment program on its soil aimed at civilian and military projects.
Iran currently has a stockpile of 6,774 kilograms of low-level uranium enriched, and nearly 186 kg of medium-enriched material with 20 percent purity, according to latest figures by the U.N. nuclear watchdog in September, AFP reported.
It also possesses some 187 kg of the 20 percent material converted to uranium oxide for use in fuel plates.
“The Iranian negotiating team will present a specific plan ... which we hope will produce results in a logical time period,” Araqchi was quoted as saying by AFP.
Araqchi said he will lead the Iranian team in the talks with European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton and representatives from the P5+1 countries as Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iran's top negotiator, will only attend the opening meeting.
He said Iran would “remove all of (the) rational concerns of the other side,” referring to suspicions in the West and Israel that Tehran is pursuing nuclear arms, a claim the Islamic state denies
I think our policy could be condensed a bit.

Simply... "No nukes for non-secular nations.... period."

The parties of god have an inherent wish for the end times. Allowing them the means to fulfill their delusional dreams is not an option.

No nuclear bombs/power... nothing.

If they want abundant energy, they can perfect geothermal energy. Not only can they not use it to kill people with other gods, but it is a technology the world is in dire need of.

Let them BENEFIT humanity for once.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42347 Oct 13, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
"MASSIVE WHITE TAIL"???? Shit....My Dog is bigger than a White Tail, even your MYTHICAL 16 pointer.....Ever heard of a Muley???? My Spike I got last week dressed out at 160.....
BTW, even SpecOps Sniper scopes aren't $6,000......ESPECIALLY a 20/60... Even Leupold, the best scopes in the world, along with Zeiss don't make a $6,000 scope..Nikon's top scope only retails for 1,400...
You're talking to a Hunter dumbass... When dressing a deer, what can you do to ruin the meat? Don't answer with a question, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION, I took my first Buck at 12 and it was the first thing I learned...
LOL...

I was a bit more concerned about a three year old with a firearm.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42348 Oct 13, 2013
Yu still haven't mentioned how much money you have. I have a couple of million.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're having great difficulties keeping up the flimsy facade concerning your true country of origin, aren't you propagandist?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42349 Oct 13, 2013
My custom sporterized K98 Mauser in 30-06 is starting to take shape and it's a beauty. Just the French Walnut blank stock wood alone is costing 3,000.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42350 Oct 13, 2013
Gas is 3.20 here in Northern Minnesota.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42351 Oct 13, 2013
So what?
courteous europhobe wrote:
speaking to Iran,(or being spoken to)
Al Arabiya
Iran will not agree to give up its stockpile of enriched uranium, a top negotiator said on Sunday, ahead of talks on its nuclear program with world powers.
“We will negotiate about the volume, levels and the methods of enrichment but shipping out the (enriched) material is a red line for Iran,” deputy foreign minister Abbas Araqchi told the state broadcaster, according to Agence France-Presse.
His remarks come ahead of the talks due on October 15-16 in Geneva between six world powers, including Britain and France, which will be the first talks since moderate President Hassan Rowhani took office.
Tehran insists it has a “right” to operate a uranium enrichment program on its soil aimed at civilian and military projects.
Iran currently has a stockpile of 6,774 kilograms of low-level uranium enriched, and nearly 186 kg of medium-enriched material with 20 percent purity, according to latest figures by the U.N. nuclear watchdog in September, AFP reported.
It also possesses some 187 kg of the 20 percent material converted to uranium oxide for use in fuel plates.
“The Iranian negotiating team will present a specific plan ... which we hope will produce results in a logical time period,” Araqchi was quoted as saying by AFP.
Araqchi said he will lead the Iranian team in the talks with European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton and representatives from the P5+1 countries as Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iran's top negotiator, will only attend the opening meeting.
He said Iran would “remove all of (the) rational concerns of the other side,” referring to suspicions in the West and Israel that Tehran is pursuing nuclear arms, a claim the Islamic state denies
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42352 Oct 13, 2013
I'll buy you a round-trip ticket to Pyongyang and a hotel in Pyongyang for one week so you can go there and see and help the poor oppressed starving people of north korea.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you were doing at age three, was shitting your diapers little minion! Oh wait, they never had diapers in North Korea, did they communist slave? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42353 Oct 13, 2013
Under Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...obviously.
I don't like Obama either. I am hardly a democrat.
What I am concerned about is how this is going to effect us in 2016.
The GOP could have looked into those cameras and said...
"We decided that Obamacare was going to hurt America so bad that we needed to do something to stop it. And we have decided that it is important enough to use extreme action."
And THAT is the truth.
Instead they said "We drew a line in the sand." Then they claimed the other guy was holding the stick.
Kind of pulls the rug out from under the stand... don't you think?
We could have used this to our advantage. But we blew it.
Now, the dems have even more ammunition. VIDEO of multiple important GOP representatives lying to our faces. Not only that... but they have the evidence that they KNEW they were lying.
We can't even pass it off as plausible deniability.
But Nancy (you'll have to pass it to see what's in it) Pelosi and the rest of the merry band of thieves in the Democrat party are real pillars of integrity? Give me a break, they've lied about everything. How about spending money to shut down the World War 2 memorial, when there was scheduled trips for Vets who are too old to postpone their visit? But it was perfectly fine for the amnesty march on DC to take place?!?!? This administration has been one travesty after another, but you come on here pretending to be an independent with a grocery list of everything wrong and it's all the Republican's fault. Did you even bother reading this thread before you started spewing your tired DNC propaganda out? This thread has been about sticking up for and honoring our veterans and country against foreign commie and Muslim propagandists, not griping about the Republican party. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42354 Oct 13, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Yu still haven't mentioned how much money you have. I have a couple of million.
<quoted text>
Nobody in MN talks that way, vomit. You're a complete fraud.

USA

#42355 Oct 13, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Gas is 3.20 here in Northern Minnesota.
Still desperately trying to pass as an American? Why even try, propaganda puke?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42356 Oct 13, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
I'll buy you a round-trip ticket to Pyongyang and a hotel in Pyongyang for one week so you can go there and see and help the poor oppressed starving people of north korea.
<quoted text>
So you finally admit, that your fat faced despot Kim Jong-un is oppressing and starving hid people, little stooge? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42359 Oct 13, 2013
And you can take all your Drugs with you too.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you finally admit, that your fat faced despot Kim Jong-un is oppressing and starving hid people, little stooge? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42360 Oct 13, 2013
Your answer then is Welfare pays your electric bill.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody in MN talks that way, vomit. You're a complete fraud.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42361 Oct 13, 2013
The drugged out sleepy druggie is still a Crybaby.
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>I will buy you a round-trip ticket to Bagley Minnesota if you can handle some hard work on the farm, my squinty-eyed doppelganger. How's the weather in Pyongyang, DUNG?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#42362 Oct 13, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>But Nancy (you'll have to pass it to see what's in it) Pelosi and the rest of the merry band of thieves in the Democrat party are real pillars of integrity? Give me a break, they've lied about everything.
Couldn't agree more. Pass it to see what is in it was possibly one of the all time leading slaps to the face the American people have endured... shameful.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text> How about spending money to shut down the World War 2 memorial, when there was scheduled trips for Vets who are too old to postpone their visit? But it was perfectly fine for the amnesty march on DC to take place?!?!?
The vets are there right now. As I write this. You think a few saw horses were going to keep our vets from our memorials? Doubt it.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text> This administration has been one travesty after another, but you come on here pretending to be an independent with a grocery list of everything wrong and it's all the Republican's fault. Did you even bother reading this thread before you started spewing your tired DNC propaganda out?
Fucking grocery list?
I said the GOP should man up and own it.
They FINALLY did something to stop Obamacare and they blame Obama.
They popped their own balloon.
Where was all of this courage in the face of Obamacare when it mattered?

Actually I predate you in this thread by quite a bit.

NFL can vouch... we had a bit of a tiff over the word "soule" in his quote. I think we went a bit too far on that one...he he.

Courteous was here. Cowboy most likely recalls me. And they change their moniker too much for me to keep up with but our friend from Sweden was here too.

Oh... and the Aussie who thinks he is English and can't spell worth a shit was here too. He lives on tiny dick island off the coast of Austrailia if memory serves. Claims he inherited it from his father.

I left because this thread degenerated into people arguing over who is the biggest douche bag. I wade through the garbage I find here once in a while.

So if you would like to make it about who was here first... you will lose that one too.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text> This thread has been about sticking up for and honoring our veterans and country against foreign commie and Muslim propagandists, not griping about the Republican party. <¦-o
But whining about the Dems is cool? Cuz I have a busload of that as well.

Is it that hard for you to wrap your mind around the fact that not everyone is a programmed mouthpiece for the 2 dominate political parties?

And you are mistaken... this thread WAS about honoring our military men. It turned into arguing with "commies" pretty much right before I exited... it obviously never recovered.

You are referring to Deng...right?

But hey... DNC propagandist, GOP zealot... label me what you must to keep yourself happy. I don't mind.

This is a forum... you don't possess power I don't bestow upon you.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#42364 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think our policy could be condensed a bit.
Simply... "No nukes for non-secular nations.... period."
The parties of god have an inherent wish for the end times. Allowing them the means to fulfill their delusional dreams is not an option.
No nuclear bombs/power... nothing.
If they want abundant energy, they can perfect geothermal energy. Not only can they not use it to kill people with other gods, but it is a technology the world is in dire need of.
Let them BENEFIT humanity for once.
Well said.

USA

#42366 Oct 13, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Your answer then is Welfare pays your electric bill.
<quoted text>
Tell me all about ponder, puke.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42367 Oct 13, 2013
Anyone with an English Lit. degree has to be on Welfare.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me all about ponder, puke.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42368 Oct 13, 2013
Where will you get the money, steal it?
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>I will buy you a round-trip ticket to Bagley Minnesota if you can handle some hard work on the farm, my squinty-eyed doppelganger. How's the weather in Pyongyang, DUNG?

USA

#42369 Oct 13, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Anyone with an English Lit. degree has to be on Welfare.
<quoted text>
Anyone who 'butchers' a fish and 'cultivates' weeds is NOT a Minnesotan, foreign pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min 2all 596,369
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min River Tam 854,875
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min USawarringIdiotSo... 177,177
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 24 min I Am No One_ 444,341
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min truth 612,621
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min RiccardoFire 100,748
London,Erotic,Sensual,Adult Massage 52 min mirabellamassage 2
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr ChristINSANITY is... 1,010
More from around the web