Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen a real farm?
another person how thinks he's something he's NOT ,,,, is that your dad on the picture of your post hahahah

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
Still crying?
<quoted text>
You're a foreign freak and it shows. Why do you know nothing of MN vernacular?
get it together america

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

ISAF in Iraq wrote:
This is where I may find myself spending many of my free time hours. Glad to be here.
is there any signs of adding another run way in america these days ,,, LOVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH so scared of the fbi cia lol PPPSSSTTT NOT A MUSLIM

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

get it together america wrote:
<quoted text>is there any signs of adding another run way in america these days ,,, LOVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH so scared of the fbi cia lol PPPSSSTTT NOT A MUSLIM
You were trying to say something, imbecile? Try again.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

getting it up the arse wrote:
<quoted text>you mean MUSLIM... the only thing americans learn in school is how to shoot each other, lol GO BACK TO YOUR CARTOONS BOY /as for your garmmar well hope she's doing well after the gang bang .IT'S GARMMER lol
Are you really that stupid, piglet? It's spelled GRAMMAR, with an A not an E shit for brains. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
How conscious are you now?
<quoted text>
Did your fat assed master Kim Jong-un, let Dennis Rodman sodomize you, commie slave? <-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
A good shot up here can hit a dime freehand at 50 yards shooting a 22 with open sights
<quoted text>
50 yards?? WOW!! You SO good....LOL...NOT!!! 50 yrds is about 150 feet, my 6 year old niece can do that with a BB gun.. Shit, at 150 ft, using my 870 Mag with 4 Buck, I can OBLITERATE a dime..Shit, you know nothing...50 yrds is only half a football(American style that you are forbidden to watch, HELL, a good Quarterback can hit that dime with a football at 50 yrds,SHIT)!!!

OH, BTW...
I notice(AGAIN) that most of your posts are during the work day, do farmers in Minnesota only work at night???
STUPID..........
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
While Reading this....i was..SIGH.."zippin" on a protein shake...life is GRIM brother...sometimes!:o)
Hey my friend, there is a show on, I think, Discovery channel? Called the "United States of Bacon" and I would not be surprised if they have a bacon protein shake recipe....
I know, what I used to have in my shoulders and arms has migrated south..
get it together america

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

who 69s my mum ME USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did your fat assed master Kim Jong-un, let Dennis Rodman sodomize you, commie slave? <-o
HOW'S [MUSLIM] OBAMA STILL NOT LETTING PEOPLE GO TO WORK I SEE, DON'T WORRIE THAT WAS HE'S PLAN ALL ANLONG ,lol cartoon boy
big headed american

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

HOW MUCH CAN YOU MAKE IN A WEEK IN AMERICA, MMMM NOTHING DON'T BOTHER GOING TO WORK THEY DON'T WONT YOU lol

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

big headed american wrote:
HOW MUCH CAN YOU MAKE IN A WEEK IN AMERICA, MMMM NOTHING DON'T BOTHER GOING TO WORK THEY DON'T WONT YOU lol
You're a complete moron, aren't you? You have NO idea what's going on in the US, so why bother, creep?
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>you mean MUSLIM... the only thing americans learn in school is how to shoot each other, lol GO BACK TO YOUR CARTOONS BOY /as for your garmmar well hope she's doing well after the gang bang .IT'S GARMMER lol
Actually, we only learn how to shoot each other one day a week. The rest of the week we learn how to shoot other people.

And, no it's not "garmmer." Your Uncle Jack,(Daniels) is giving you the wrong information.
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>AND HE WEAR ADULT NAPPIES lol
What are "NAPPIES" and why do you feel a need to shout about them?
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>another person how thinks he's something he's NOT ,,,, is that your dad on the picture of your post hahahah
When did your anal leakage get to be such an issue with you? Please explain.
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>is there any signs of adding another run way in america these days ,,, LOVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH so scared of the fbi cia lol PPPSSSTTT NOT A MUSLIM
As a Muslim with anal leakage, does your camel mind when you mount it?
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

<quoted text>HOW'S [MUSLIM] OBAMA STILL NOT LETTING PEOPLE GO TO WORK I SEE, DON'T WORRIE THAT WAS HE'S PLAN ALL ANLONG ,lol cartoon boy
What does "WORRIE" mean and why are you not suing the school system that turned you into such a dullard?

What does "ANLONG" mean? Is it your Chinese boyfriend?
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

big headed american wrote:
That's right, nobody makes any money at all in America. None of us even bother going to work. By the way, your application for citizenship has been returned to you unopened.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

You suffering from time disorientation too?
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
50 yards?? WOW!! You SO good....LOL...NOT!!! 50 yrds is about 150 feet, my 6 year old niece can do that with a BB gun.. Shit, at 150 ft, using my 870 Mag with 4 Buck, I can OBLITERATE a dime..Shit, you know nothing...50 yrds is only half a football(American style that you are forbidden to watch, HELL, a good Quarterback can hit that dime with a football at 50 yrds,SHIT)!!!
OH, BTW...
I notice(AGAIN) that most of your posts are during the work day, do farmers in Minnesota only work at night???
STUPID..........
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Here's the Crybaby on north korea again.

So instead of crying about it why not do something about it.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did your fat assed master Kim Jong-un, let Dennis Rodman sodomize you, commie slave? <-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

590 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Blue Walker 115,639
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min feces for jesus 722,228
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 256,983
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 533,616
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min drDouchebag 38,485
GMO foods and you! 15 min Hidingfromyou 4
Producer Chris Diodati Planning More Remixes of... (Jan '14) 15 min jenstannick 2
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 53 min rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••