American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
get it together america

Perth, Australia

#42241 Oct 10, 2013
who 69s my mum ME USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did your fat assed master Kim Jong-un, let Dennis Rodman sodomize you, commie slave? <¦-o
HOW'S [MUSLIM] OBAMA STILL NOT LETTING PEOPLE GO TO WORK I SEE, DON'T WORRIE THAT WAS HE'S PLAN ALL ANLONG ,lol cartoon boy
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42242 Oct 10, 2013
HOW MUCH CAN YOU MAKE IN A WEEK IN AMERICA, MMMM NOTHING DON'T BOTHER GOING TO WORK THEY DON'T WONT YOU lol

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42244 Oct 10, 2013
big headed american wrote:
HOW MUCH CAN YOU MAKE IN A WEEK IN AMERICA, MMMM NOTHING DON'T BOTHER GOING TO WORK THEY DON'T WONT YOU lol
You're a complete moron, aren't you? You have NO idea what's going on in the US, so why bother, creep?
What

Chicago, IL

#42246 Oct 10, 2013
get it together america wrote:
<quoted text>you mean MUSLIM... the only thing americans learn in school is how to shoot each other, lol GO BACK TO YOUR CARTOONS BOY /as for your garmmar well hope she's doing well after the gang bang .IT'S GARMMER lol
Actually, we only learn how to shoot each other one day a week. The rest of the week we learn how to shoot other people.

And, no it's not "garmmer." Your Uncle Jack,(Daniels) is giving you the wrong information.
What

Chicago, IL

#42247 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>AND HE WEAR ADULT NAPPIES lol
What are "NAPPIES" and why do you feel a need to shout about them?
What

Chicago, IL

#42248 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>another person how thinks he's something he's NOT ,,,, is that your dad on the picture of your post hahahah
When did your anal leakage get to be such an issue with you? Please explain.
What

Chicago, IL

#42249 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>is there any signs of adding another run way in america these days ,,, LOVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH so scared of the fbi cia lol PPPSSSTTT NOT A MUSLIM
As a Muslim with anal leakage, does your camel mind when you mount it?
What

Chicago, IL

#42250 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>HOW'S [MUSLIM] OBAMA STILL NOT LETTING PEOPLE GO TO WORK I SEE, DON'T WORRIE THAT WAS HE'S PLAN ALL ANLONG ,lol cartoon boy
What does "WORRIE" mean and why are you not suing the school system that turned you into such a dullard?

What does "ANLONG" mean? Is it your Chinese boyfriend?
What

Chicago, IL

#42251 Oct 10, 2013
That's right, nobody makes any money at all in America. None of us even bother going to work. By the way, your application for citizenship has been returned to you unopened.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#42252 Oct 10, 2013
You suffering from time disorientation too?
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
50 yards?? WOW!! You SO good....LOL...NOT!!! 50 yrds is about 150 feet, my 6 year old niece can do that with a BB gun.. Shit, at 150 ft, using my 870 Mag with 4 Buck, I can OBLITERATE a dime..Shit, you know nothing...50 yrds is only half a football(American style that you are forbidden to watch, HELL, a good Quarterback can hit that dime with a football at 50 yrds,SHIT)!!!
OH, BTW...
I notice(AGAIN) that most of your posts are during the work day, do farmers in Minnesota only work at night???
STUPID..........
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#42253 Oct 10, 2013
Here's the Crybaby on north korea again.

So instead of crying about it why not do something about it.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did your fat assed master Kim Jong-un, let Dennis Rodman sodomize you, commie slave? <¦-o

USA

#42254 Oct 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot any elk with a .22, lately, propaganda vomit?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#42255 Oct 10, 2013
So instead of paying death benefits to the families of fallen soldiers, Obama is cutting them off until he gets his unaffordable health care bill passed, and leaving the payments up to Fischer House, a privately funded organization that has volunteered to pick up the tab.

I have *never* seen a more hateful, hurtful, small-minded and mean-spirited administration than this one, in all of my forty-two years of following politics.

It's too bad that there is no hell, because Obama and his supporters deserve it.
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42256 Oct 10, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
So instead of paying death benefits to the families of fallen soldiers, Obama is cutting them off until he gets his unaffordable health care bill passed, and leaving the payments up to Fischer House, a privately funded organization that has volunteered to pick up the tab.
I have *never* seen a more hateful, hurtful, small-minded and mean-spirited administration than this one, in all of my forty-two years of following politics.
It's too bad that there is no hell, because Obama and his supporters deserve it.
LIKE I SAID I AND OTHER COUNTRYS HAVE NO IDEA WHY AMERICA DOES THIS KINDA OF THINK,, SEEMS BACKWARD TO ME , BUT HEY THATS AMERICA mmm
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42257 Oct 10, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
When did your anal leakage get to be such an issue with you? Please explain.
no but YOUR MOTHERS ANAL IS AFTER THE GANG BANG WE GAVE HER lol
big headed american

Perth, Australia

#42258 Oct 10, 2013
What who fuck my mother before me wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, nobody makes any money at all in America. None of us even bother going to work. By the way, your application for citizenship has been returned to you unopened.
lol WHO WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN AMERICA LOL thats funny

USA

#42259 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>lol WHO WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN AMERICA LOL thats funny
You would. Are you retarded?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42260 Oct 10, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, by spreading the word about what a real piece of shit your pig faced despot master Kim Jong-un is, little denizen. <¦-o
What

Chicago, IL

#42261 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>LIKE I SAID I AND OTHER COUNTRYS HAVE NO IDEA WHY AMERICA DOES THIS KINDA OF THINK,, SEEMS BACKWARD TO ME , BUT HEY THATS AMERICA mmm
Your application for American citizenship has been rejected due to the fact that you are a dullard who smells like ass.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42262 Oct 10, 2013
getting it up the arse at the ole mosque wrote:
<quoted text>HOW'S [MUSLIM] OBAMA STILL NOT LETTING PEOPLE GO TO WORK I SEE, DON'T WORRIE THAT WAS HE'S PLAN ALL ANLONG ,lol cartoon boy
Why can't you spell simple words, stumblebum? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 879,831
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min Rosa_Winkel 8,245
The Christian Atheist debate 15 min too lazy to log in 3,904
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 30 min Cholan87 17
Ever give your boss head? 32 min diamond aardvark 4
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 54 min andet1987 6,401
Why almost every man cheats? (Oct '07) 1 hr nightwalker 174
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr KayMarie 603,311
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web