American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42186 Oct 8, 2013
Have you ever seen all the USA?
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you sir, I'll be in touch and hope they area in season and as good as the last bunch I bought there!
BTW is that little hot chick still working there?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42187 Oct 8, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Where's your usa1 friend, still drugged unconscious?
After about an hour of heavy work like digging potatoes I can spot the heavy user addicts as they cannot work.
<quoted text>
You can't even write in American vernacular, piglet. Tell me about ponder.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42188 Oct 8, 2013
Have you ever tried to study proper English?
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He shot an Elk with a .22 cal weapon?! OMG!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHhahahaaaaa!!

USA

#42189 Oct 8, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's 84 months to pay, if you could buy a new car, but it's clear you have no money except for maybe Hamburger Helper.
<quoted text>
Why do you keep dodging the fact that you're nothing more than a propaganda lackey? The 'rich MN farmer' crap isn't cutting it, dad.

USA

#42190 Oct 8, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is as stiff as your dead granny, Gertrude.
What

Chicago, IL

#42191 Oct 8, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried studying anything besides penis?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42192 Oct 8, 2013
What's this, another druggie who doesn't know how to work?
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried studying anything besides penis?

USA

#42193 Oct 8, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
What's this, another druggie who doesn't know how to work?
<quoted text>
More drug references? How original.
I'd heard meth has become a widespread problem in North Korea, servant. Is that the case?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42194 Oct 8, 2013
How did you come to be so Bizarre?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep dodging the fact that you're nothing more than a propaganda lackey? The 'rich MN farmer' crap isn't cutting it, dad.

USA

#42195 Oct 8, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering questions with questions is a typical evasion.
Why don't you know anything of hunting or fishing, propaganda pig?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#42196 Oct 8, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Can you say that again, this time dropping the child's English.
<quoted text>
sure,

In this state it is illegal to kill large animals with a .22, deer moose bear etc.

How about where you live?

I would not want to try to penetrate a bears skull with a small rimfire. Unless I had something much more substantial as a backup.
What

Chicago, IL

#42197 Oct 8, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
He saw a picture of you and hasn't been the same since.
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#42198 Oct 8, 2013
URGENT WARNING: Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon

October 8, 2013

A highly troubling “urgent bulletin” issued earlier today by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) states that it has received information from the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) warning to expect a“radical change” in the government of the United States, possibly within the next fortnight, based on information they have received from “highly placed” sources within the Pentagon.

According to this MoFA bulletin, GRU intelligence assests were notified by their Pentagon counterparts this past week that President Barack Obama is preparing to invoke the powers given to him under 50 USC Chapter 13 to hold that various American States are now in a “state of insurrection” thus allowing him to invoke the National Emergencies Act under 50 USC § 1621 and invoke the highly controversial“continuity of government” plan for the United States allowing him, in essence, to rule with supreme powers.

Specifically, this bulletin says, Obama will invoke 50 USC § 212 that states:“ the President shall have declared by proclamation that the laws of the United States are opposed, and the execution thereof obstructed, by combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings”

The specific laws being opposed by these “combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings,” that Obama will outline in his reasoning’s for declaring a state of emergency, this bulletin continues, are the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) and Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), otherwise known as Obamacare...

http://truthchannel.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/...

----

REMEMBER -

Barack Hussein Obama usurped "the Office of The Presidency" by Fraud & NOTHING he signs in Our name is legal -

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...

http://www.commieblaster.com/

----

Empire Of The City (States)~ The Crown – Washington DC – The Vatican

See more at: http://www.shiftfrequency.com/empire-of-the-c...

How The World Really Works

http://wordth3.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-world...
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42199 Oct 8, 2013
Drugs in North Korea, well you'd better do something about it, when do you leave?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More drug references? How original.
I'd heard meth has become a widespread problem in North Korea, servant. Is that the case?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42200 Oct 8, 2013
A lot of poaching here in Northern Minnesota this time of the year, saving the 30 bucks for the license, and the gun of choice is the 22 rim fire for its low report. This means not everyone can do it but it takes a head-shot that will bring them down every time.

Black bear have thin skulls with a 22 bullet placed right in the brain it will do the job quickly.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>sure,
In this state it is illegal to kill large animals with a .22, deer moose bear etc.
How about where you live?
I would not want to try to penetrate a bears skull with a small rimfire. Unless I had something much more substantial as a backup.

USA

#42201 Oct 8, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
rt. This means not everyone can do it but it takes a head-shot that will bring them down every time.
Black bear have thin skulls with a 22 bullet placed right in the brain it will do the job quickly.
<quoted text>
You're full of shit, propagandist.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42202 Oct 8, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
When your drugs wear off and you wake up you can read this: I went into my Dodge dealer and showed him 500, 100 dollar bills, to pay for my new pickup in green cash, but he said I could not do that as no one has money like that and he'd never seen this before.
I was just joking as it's my cash payroll money that's designed to accommodate the wishes of some of my hired help.
<quoted text>
So you're embezzling your co-op's payroll to buy a new truck? If you were really an American, I'd have to ask, are you a 'tweeker'? Your tyrannical government probably has you strung out on method, little denizen. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42203 Oct 8, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're embezzling your co-op's payroll to buy a new truck? If you were really an American, I'd have to ask, are you a 'tweeker'? Your tyrannical government probably has you strung out on method, little denizen. <¦-o
Edit *strung out on meth*
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#42204 Oct 9, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
A lot of poaching here in Northern Minnesota this time of the year, saving the 30 bucks for the license, and the gun of choice is the 22 rim fire for its low report. This means not everyone can do it but it takes a head-shot that will bring them down every time.
<quoted text>
Now, Im confused(happens often).

Are you saying you are a poacher,looking to save a few dollars?

Or it is legal to kill large game animals with the small, inadequate .22 rimfire in your state?

Now, I'm sure it would work on pesky lawn geese(yet the .22 would be an illegal weapon for that, here.. as well)
get it together america

Perth, Australia

#42205 Oct 9, 2013
ARE WE GETTING PAYED THIS WEEK AMERICA, BET OBAMA IS , lol clueless america

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just chatt 5 min Alone 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Just Think 653,681
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 8 min ImFree2Choose 2,567
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Thinking 63,391
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Joe Fortuna 973,666
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,751
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 1 hr Allauddin khan 53
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web