|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

why wrote:
<quoted text>
First you say that the U.S. has meddled too much over there and now you want the U.S. to help out. Please make up your mind.
Maybe old who was thinking of this kind of US help

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/476513/2013...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>

Still at least under the leadership of President Obama (pbuh)at least talking is an option.
Yup ...I think even Obumble has said that "all options" are on the table...

Mogadishu

Somalia said Sunday it was “not a secret” it is working with foreign governments to fight terror and described the country's Al-Qaeda-linked Shebab militants as a threat to the world.

Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdo was commenting after U.S. commandos launched a raid against Shebab militants in Somalia, in tandem with a strike against a wanted Al-Qaeda leader in Libya.

“Our cooperation with international partners on fighting against the terrorism is not a secret,” Farah Shirdo said.“Understand me, that fighting is not a secret. And our interest is to get a peaceful Somalia and free from terrorism and problems.”

U.S. forces launched a pre-dawn raid against an unidentified Shebab leader's home in the southern Somali port of Barawe on Saturday, but failed to capture him.

It was unclear whether he had been killed, but a U.S. official said several Shebab members had been slain.

The operation was the most significant U.S. assault in Somalia since commandos killed key Al-Qaeda operative Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan in the same area four years ago.

It followed an attack by Shebab gunmen last month on the upscale Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi that left 67 people dead during a bloody four-day siege.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/africa/2...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

who is a Moslem wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you're thinking of the Catholic church.
I'm surprised you have time to post on Topix what with all that livestock to noodle.
I don't mean to get into your sex life, but as I understand it that's how you back woods, buck toothed brush monkeys roll.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Bubba.
You're just trying to draw attention away from how you camel jockeys use 12 year old boys to pleasure yourselves under the banner of Sharia law, making it alright. The Catholic Church does not condone the buggering of young boys, those acts have been commited by individuals. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

who wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd take you up on the offer of work, however the commute seems a tad far.
No one trusts anyone over there....you pig eating infidels in the US have meddled so much that no one trusts you either.
Still at least under the leadership of President Obama (pbuh)at least talking is an option.
PORK!!!!!!! LOVE IT..........Bacon(Peppered, my favorite)....Ham....SPAM(Pork shoulder)...Smoked long and low, no sauce, just a good rub....Baby Back Ribs......Chicharrones fried in 'Fat Back' Cayenne, and other good spices......I make what I call my 'Black Eye Pea Gumbo' using Andouille Sausage and a Ham Hock... Damn, making me hungry again...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Would both of them being female drivers have anything to do with it??
YES!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, but YES!!!!!!!!!! My Niece is about to start driving, Lord help us..... I love her to death, BUT I think I'll stay off the sidewalks for awhile...
Lol, she thinks her first car is going to be my Brothers Jeep..Yeah, Right...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you're thinking of the Catholic church.
I'm surprised you have time to post on Topix what with all that livestock to noodle.
I don't mean to get into your sex life, but as I understand it that's how you back woods, buck toothed brush monkeys roll.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Bubba.
Don't know what a 'Brush Monkey' is, tried to look it up, but I can't find anything that relates to you context...
As for Bubba.. Over here, Bubba refers to your Prison Cell Mate who turns you into his Girlfriend....OK, that said, don't blame the US because the 'Rag Head' version of 'Bubba' Buggered you when you were 7 yrs old, or that poor little boy that you buggered in the name of Mohammed..Mohammed was a pedophile and Polygamist, it is well documented, one "Wife" was only 9 yrs old...
I've been over there in Haji-land, "Women are for procreation(ie, making more little boys to bugger) and boys are for pleasure"...
Ever hear of the 'Dancing Boys'?? Sorry, of course you have because you were one...
Inshallah...."It's God Will"...I don't believe God in what ever form, God, Allah, Bhudda, Krishna or any deity advocates raping little boys....
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

<quoted text>Maybe old who was thinking of this kind of US help
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/476513/2013...
Correct.
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what a 'Brush Monkey' is, tried to look it up, but I can't find anything that relates to you context...
As for Bubba.. Over here, Bubba refers to your Prison Cell Mate who turns you into his Girlfriend....OK, that said, don't blame the US because the 'Rag Head' version of 'Bubba' Buggered you when you were 7 yrs old, or that poor little boy that you buggered in the name of Mohammed..Mohammed was a pedophile and Polygamist, it is well documented, one "Wife" was only 9 yrs old...
I've been over there in Haji-land, "Women are for procreation(ie, making more little boys to bugger) and boys are for pleasure"...
Ever hear of the 'Dancing Boys'?? Sorry, of course you have because you were one...
Inshallah...."It's God Will"...I don't believe God in what ever form, God, Allah, Bhudda, Krishna or any deity advocates raping little boys....
You...you're a brush monkey.
And I'm not a muslim, or even religious for that matter.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, you hit the nail onthe head with this one!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

who farted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's abundantly obvious you're a Moslem, pig. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure who...I know exactly the god dess you pray to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

In Iran it may get you killed by the basij

at least flogged,an lordy knows u probably deserve it
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, but YES!!!!!!!!!! My Niece is about to start driving, Lord help us..... I love her to death, BUT I think I'll stay off the sidewalks for awhile...
Lol, she thinks her first car is going to be my Brothers Jeep..Yeah, Right...
oh yah, I've one 17 year old female driver(licensed only around a year) and now have my 15 yr old daughter on a learners permit...

would you care to take over my insurance bills for a few years????
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

And my Wife..the tire slayer
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Sure who...I know exactly the god dess you pray to...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
In Iran it may get you killed by the basij
at least flogged,an lordy knows u probably deserve it
No it's abundantly clear that I'm a Muslim.....I'm probably black too, I'll have to check and get back to you.

I see that the US is probably going to hold talks in the near future, better than bombing them don't you think?
That Obama is a good prez...not like that chimp he took over from.

"US Secretary of State John Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif held a brief yet historic bilateral meeting at the UN Thursday as the Security Council met to discuss Iran's nuclear program. All sides predict future talks will be 'substantive' and 'ambitious."
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> oh yah, I've one 17 year old female driver(licensed only around a year) and now have my 15 yr old daughter on a learners permit...
would you care to take over my insurance bills for a few years????
Lucky you! lol
Patriot

Lafayette, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

AMERICA RISING - MILLION VET MARCH PLANNED

Barack Hussein Obama ordered the WWII Memorial to be shut down. He had the vets threatened with arrest. Then he did the same to the Vietnam vets. The response? A new grassroots movement to defy his shutdown and make a stand.

Get details at the link. And share.

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/million-ve...
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Another nice morning in Northern Minnesota and it's time to get rich and make some money.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

You smoking some "good" marijuana today that generates responses like this one?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Good post, you hit the nail onthe head with this one!
get payed usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd take you up on the offer of work, however the commute seems a tad far.
No one trusts anyone over there....you pig eating infidels in the US have meddled so much that no one trusts you either.
so true so true lol

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
Another nice morning in Northern Minnesota and it's time to get rich and make some money.
Your cheap cover story isn't working, propaganda creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,081 - 33,100 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

380 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min petesake kis 114,690
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min MUQ1 36,419
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min gort 223,290
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 10 min Yassir 62
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessarily so 717,126
To "Protesters" Of The USA Flag 17 min Patriot 1
Friendship and dating 25 min singleboyindelhi 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr andet1987 171,519
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••