American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42091 Oct 6, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what a 'Brush Monkey' is, tried to look it up, but I can't find anything that relates to you context...
As for Bubba.. Over here, Bubba refers to your Prison Cell Mate who turns you into his Girlfriend....OK, that said, don't blame the US because the 'Rag Head' version of 'Bubba' Buggered you when you were 7 yrs old, or that poor little boy that you buggered in the name of Mohammed..Mohammed was a pedophile and Polygamist, it is well documented, one "Wife" was only 9 yrs old...
I've been over there in Haji-land, "Women are for procreation(ie, making more little boys to bugger) and boys are for pleasure"...
Ever hear of the 'Dancing Boys'?? Sorry, of course you have because you were one...
Inshallah...."It's God Will"...I don't believe God in what ever form, God, Allah, Bhudda, Krishna or any deity advocates raping little boys....
Good post, you hit the nail onthe head with this one!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42092 Oct 7, 2013
who farted wrote:
<quoted text>
You...you're a brush monkey.
And I'm not a muslim, or even religious for that matter.
It's abundantly obvious you're a Moslem, pig. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#42093 Oct 7, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
You...you're a brush monkey.
And I'm not a muslim, or even religious for that matter.
Sure who...I know exactly the god dess you pray to...

In Iran it may get you killed by the basij

at least flogged,an lordy knows u probably deserve it
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#42094 Oct 7, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, but YES!!!!!!!!!! My Niece is about to start driving, Lord help us..... I love her to death, BUT I think I'll stay off the sidewalks for awhile...
Lol, she thinks her first car is going to be my Brothers Jeep..Yeah, Right...
oh yah, I've one 17 year old female driver(licensed only around a year) and now have my 15 yr old daughter on a learners permit...

would you care to take over my insurance bills for a few years????
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#42095 Oct 7, 2013
And my Wife..the tire slayer
who

Basingstoke, UK

#42096 Oct 7, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Sure who...I know exactly the god dess you pray to...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bDzOEz3kulgXX
In Iran it may get you killed by the basij
at least flogged,an lordy knows u probably deserve it
No it's abundantly clear that I'm a Muslim.....I'm probably black too, I'll have to check and get back to you.

I see that the US is probably going to hold talks in the near future, better than bombing them don't you think?
That Obama is a good prez...not like that chimp he took over from.

"US Secretary of State John Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif held a brief yet historic bilateral meeting at the UN Thursday as the Security Council met to discuss Iran's nuclear program. All sides predict future talks will be 'substantive' and 'ambitious."
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42097 Oct 7, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> oh yah, I've one 17 year old female driver(licensed only around a year) and now have my 15 yr old daughter on a learners permit...
would you care to take over my insurance bills for a few years????
Lucky you! lol
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#42098 Oct 7, 2013
AMERICA RISING - MILLION VET MARCH PLANNED

Barack Hussein Obama ordered the WWII Memorial to be shut down. He had the vets threatened with arrest. Then he did the same to the Vietnam vets. The response? A new grassroots movement to defy his shutdown and make a stand.

Get details at the link. And share.

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/million-ve...
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42099 Oct 7, 2013
Another nice morning in Northern Minnesota and it's time to get rich and make some money.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42100 Oct 7, 2013
You smoking some "good" marijuana today that generates responses like this one?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Good post, you hit the nail onthe head with this one!
get payed usa

Perth, Australia

#42101 Oct 7, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd take you up on the offer of work, however the commute seems a tad far.
No one trusts anyone over there....you pig eating infidels in the US have meddled so much that no one trusts you either.
Still at least under the leadership of President Obama (pbuh)at least talking is an option.
so true so true lol

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#42102 Oct 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Another nice morning in Northern Minnesota and it's time to get rich and make some money.
Your cheap cover story isn't working, propaganda creep.
get payed usa

Perth, Australia

#42103 Oct 7, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's abundantly clear that I'm a Muslim.....I'm probably black too, I'll have to check and get back to you.
I see that the US is probably going to hold talks in the near future, better than bombing them don't you think?
That Obama is a good prez...not like that chimp he took over from.
"US Secretary of State John Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif held a brief yet historic bilateral meeting at the UN Thursday as the Security Council met to discuss Iran's nuclear program. All sides predict future talks will be 'substantive' and 'ambitious."
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch...
don't worrie i checked aswell I'm not BLACK OR AM I MUSLIM MMMM /BLODDY STUPID AMERICAN TRASH
get payed usa

Perth, Australia

#42104 Oct 7, 2013
[QUOTE who' a pig me=" USA_1"]<quoted text>It's abundantly obvious you're a Moslem, pig. <¦-o[/QUOTE]and it's obvious your a pig
get payed usa

Perth, Australia

#42105 Oct 7, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
the first bunker buster was invented bye britain
get payed usa

Perth, Australia

#42106 Oct 7, 2013
why wrote:
What is a brush monkey?
hahahahah there all brush monkeys
get payed usa

Perth, Australia

#42107 Oct 7, 2013
[QUOTE who SHAGGED ME MY DADDY =" USA_1"]<quoted text>You're just trying to draw attention away from how you camel jockeys use 12 year old boys to pleasure yourselves under the banner of Sharia law, making it alright. The Catholic Church does not condone the buggering of young boys, those acts have been commited by individuals. <¦-o[/QUOTE]you must be thinking of your past are you, we are sorry that your dad shagged you while your mother was watching taken her herion, but thats the american way get over it

USA

#42108 Oct 7, 2013
get payed usa wrote:
<quoted text>don't worrie i checked aswell I'm not BLACK OR AM I MUSLIM MMMM /BLODDY STUPID AMERICAN TRASH
You're a Muslim and it shows, illiterate freak.

USA

#42109 Oct 7, 2013
get payed usa wrote:
<quoted text>you must be thinking of your past are you, we are sorry that your dad shagged you while your mother was watching taken her herion, but thats the american way get over it
Wow, are you ever dumb. Who taught you to read, little pustule?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42110 Oct 7, 2013
It appears you like Chemical raised food instead of natural food? Or you are too ignorant to know the difference?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's abundantly obvious you're a Moslem, pig. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 854,809
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 596,298
The Christian Atheist debate 12 min Mr Wiggley 999
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 20 min ChristineM 444,334
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 25 min Burke Devlin 58
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 45 min Knock off purse s... 6,139
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr PortaBella ITA 612,614
More from around the web