Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42060 Oct 6, 2013
Don't you wish you were as creative?

Go now and buy one of my spuds as they're hitting the market now at only one-dollar apiece.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautifully written.
Were you trying to say something, tard?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42061 Oct 6, 2013
A cool, blustery and rainy day today in Northern Minnesota with all the geese in the world seemed to be camped on my 3 acre lawn.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42062 Oct 6, 2013
It seems logical that being nice to our enemies that the price of gas will go down reducing the cost of operating a car and you can then buy a new car.
courteous europhobe wrote:
PM to cabinet: Israel not opposed to diplomacy with Iran
By HERB KEINON
10/06/2013 13:06
Select Language&#8203;&#9660;
Netanyahu tells cabinet members that any diplomacy with Iran must lead to the dismantling of its uranium enrichment capabilities; says "Iran must not have this capability, that is the most important point."
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/PM-to-cabine...
seems logical
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42063 Oct 6, 2013
It's time for Church this morning.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#42064 Oct 6, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't we wait for a UN investigation to find out the facts!!!
It may not have been the Israelis...
Hi who nice to hear from you.
netnYahoooo said he was willing to try diplomacy..but Israeli record shows they tend to have the "big stick" option as well...ask ASSad about operation orchard,..or Saddam about Osirak
Oh wait.....One of those 2 is hard 2 reach now..
I'm pretty sure it was the Israelis, there's a report on RT about it.
http://rt.com/news/iranian-scientists-assassi...
however diplomacy is always worth a try....but would you trust Netanyahoo if you were Iranian?
I think the US could help in this.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#42065 Oct 6, 2013
Fake Roosevelt use to go by DUNG wrote:
You appear very confused this morning, too many drugs last night, or listening to the wrong history people?
<quoted text>
Yet you use the political rag, that the DPRK rams down its serfs throats, for rolling papers to smoke the dirt weed that grows everywhere in Kim Jong-un's back yard.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42066 Oct 6, 2013
Fake Roosevelt wrote:
It's time for Church this morning.
That's something that's forbidden in the DPRK, little denizen of Kim Jong-un. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42067 Oct 6, 2013
Fake Roosevelt wrote:
Don't you wish you were as creative?
Go now and buy one of my spuds as they're hitting the market now at only one-dollar apiece.
<quoted text>
Nobody pays a dollar for a potato in this country, squinty eyed minion of Kim. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#42068 Oct 6, 2013
Fake Roosevelt wrote:
A cool, blustery and rainy day today in Northern Minnesota with all the geese in the world seemed to be camped on my 3 acre lawn.
Nobody has a 3 acre lawn in the DPRK and the geese have already flown South for the winter, propaganda slave. <¦-o
who

Basingstoke, UK

#42071 Oct 6, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the scuttlebutt going around at your mosque? I'm pretty sure Netanyahu doesn't trust the Iranians! Perhaps some hard work on the farm, would straighten you out? I would pay you 10 dollars an hour, that is if you could handle the work. You Muslims aren't known to be good workers.
I'd take you up on the offer of work, however the commute seems a tad far.

No one trusts anyone over there....you pig eating infidels in the US have meddled so much that no one trusts you either.
Still at least under the leadership of President Obama (pbuh)at least talking is an option.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42073 Oct 6, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody has a 3 acre lawn in the DPRK and the geese have already flown South for the winter, propaganda slave. <¦-o
His brain flew south a long time ago as well!

Maybe he needs to spend more time between he sheets with Andet?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#42074 Oct 6, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>As if the UK hasn't meddled with the whole wide world. We may be pig eating infidels over here, but we do reject Sharia law, which allows you guys to mess with the little boys.
Better watch out, talk like that will get CHOCOLATE FACE excited.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#42075 Oct 6, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>As if the UK hasn't meddled with the whole wide world. We may be pig eating infidels over here, but we do reject Sharia law, which allows you guys to mess with the little boys.
Surely you're thinking of the Catholic church.
I'm surprised you have time to post on Topix what with all that livestock to noodle.
I don't mean to get into your sex life, but as I understand it that's how you back woods, buck toothed brush monkeys roll.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Bubba.
why

Chicago, IL

#42076 Oct 6, 2013
What is a brush monkey?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#42077 Oct 6, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It seems logical that being nice to our enemies that the price of gas will go down reducing the cost of operating a car and you can then buy a new car.
<quoted text>
Nah,.. I recently bought a new car..The wife and kids keep dinging it up!!!

One backed into my truck(parked in the frickin driveway!!) which unknowingly caused a weld in a seam to let go which in turn sponsored a flooded vehicle..----2100 dollarooos to fix
:-(

the other

recently drove over a sharp granite rock( off to the side of a driveway- whilst entering a business to buy the eeeevil gazzzzoline) coupla hundred plus for a new tire,,mounted and balanced!!!

I think I may switch to buying jalopys to save my SANITY and $$$$!!!!!

Would both of them being female drivers have anything to do with it??
why

Chicago, IL

#42078 Oct 6, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd take you up on the offer of work, however the commute seems a tad far.
No one trusts anyone over there....you pig eating infidels in the US have meddled so much that no one trusts you either.
Still at least under the leadership of President Obama (pbuh)at least talking is an option.
The pig is actually a very clean animal. It would be a shame to not eat it.
why

Chicago, IL

#42079 Oct 6, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
however diplomacy is always worth a try....but would you trust Netanyahoo if you were Iranian?
First you say that the U.S. has meddled too much over there and now you want the U.S. to help out. Please make up your mind.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#42080 Oct 6, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,,

Allyaahs at the Bar!!!!!..

or however that saying goes

Your Russian link states it was not the israelis... but

the

"Mujahideen of Iran dissident group (MEK) was to blame for the killing of Iranian scientists" {pbut}(also loved by u euros)

Iraq and Iran designate the MEK as a terrorist organization. The European Union, Canada and the United States formerly listed the MEK as a terrorist organization, but this designation has since been lifted, first by the Council of the European Union in January 26, 2009 (following what the group called a “seven-year-long legal and political battle”)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People 's_Mujahedin_of_Iran

Tell me what is it you luv most of the Iranians?? is it their peaceful nature? As displayed in Syria and lebanon?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#42081 Oct 6, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
First you say that the U.S. has meddled too much over there and now you want the U.S. to help out. Please make up your mind.
Maybe old who was thinking of this kind of US help

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/476513/2013...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#42082 Oct 6, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>

Yup ...I think even Obumble has said that "all options" are on the table...

Mogadishu

Somalia said Sunday it was “not a secret” it is working with foreign governments to fight terror and described the country's Al-Qaeda-linked Shebab militants as a threat to the world.

Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdo was commenting after U.S. commandos launched a raid against Shebab militants in Somalia, in tandem with a strike against a wanted Al-Qaeda leader in Libya.

“Our cooperation with international partners on fighting against the terrorism is not a secret,” Farah Shirdo said.“Understand me, that fighting is not a secret. And our interest is to get a peaceful Somalia and free from terrorism and problems.”

U.S. forces launched a pre-dawn raid against an unidentified Shebab leader's home in the southern Somali port of Barawe on Saturday, but failed to capture him.

It was unclear whether he had been killed, but a U.S. official said several Shebab members had been slain.

The operation was the most significant U.S. assault in Somalia since commandos killed key Al-Qaeda operative Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan in the same area four years ago.

It followed an attack by Shebab gunmen last month on the upscale Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi that left 67 people dead during a bloody four-day siege.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/africa/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min mike 601,116
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 259,576
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,551
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 542,727
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Patrick n Angela 227,595
The Anti-Christ 37 min Bev Jamison 8
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 39 min Bev Jamison 9
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 173,701

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••