American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#41984 Oct 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say CHOCOLATE FACE, chewing all that khat over the years has really took its toll on your mental faculties, ignorant Somalian pirate. <¦-o
nOT A sOMALIAN PIRATE, I SEE MORE PARANIOD FROM YOU! yOU IGNORANT And mentally challenged grunt read up on US PNAC ... you low class blue collar WOG! ABHAHAHahhaaaaa

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41985 Oct 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>So courteous I support the warring Zionist!, you are evil DOC MiSS War mongering gRUNT! wbhahahahAAAA
You too are retarded, aren't you, Somali creep?

An NFL Fan

USA

#41986 Oct 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i am A sOMALIAN PIRATE, I SEE MORE PARANIOD FROM YOU! yOU IGNORANT And mentally challenged grunt read up on US PNAC ... you low class blue collar WOG! ABHAHAHahhaaaaa
I noticed that on another thread, you admitted not only to being a Somali pirate, but were actually proud that your fellow pirates were also your gay lovers.
So much for denials, dullard.
spell this HONOUR

Chippendale, Australia

#41987 Oct 4, 2013
Anal and wanker NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You too are retarded, aren't you, Somali creep?
think you have a problem ,please take some meds, or are we upset that we make that much money ,and you are suck in a wheel chair haveing a little wank
spell this HONOUR

Chippendale, Australia

#41988 Oct 4, 2013
An bloody ideot NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that on another thread, you admitted not only to being a Somali pirate, but were actually proud that your fellow pirates were also your gay lovers.
So much for denials, dullard.
GOD DAM YOUR A BLOODLY IDEOT ,lol
spell this HONOUR

Chippendale, Australia

#41989 Oct 4, 2013
cartoon boy USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to learn English, Moslem stooge? <¦-o
OOOO SPY V SPY CARTOON ,,lol i was waiting for this one lol

An NFL Fan

USA

#41990 Oct 4, 2013
spell this HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>think you have a problem ,please take some meds, or are we upset that we make that much money ,and you are suck in a wheel chair haveing a little wank
Nicely structured sentence!
People have always laughed at your stupidity, haven't they, tard?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41991 Oct 4, 2013
i carnt spell this word HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>thats funny muslim lover,[KHAT] tell me what that means lol mr clueless you need to spell better than that lol
Once again, you showcase your abject ignorance and stupidity, Moslem pig. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41992 Oct 4, 2013
spell this HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>GOD DAM YOUR A BLOODLY IDEOT ,lol
Try it this way stupid..
God DAMN, YOU'RE/YOU ARE a BLOODY IDIOT....Pretty sad that this American has to teach English to someone who CLAIMS to be English..
BTW, ENGLISH slang is FAR more atrocious than American.... Bumbershoot? Poofter? Hell, the English are the ONLY people I know that like to 'Suck/Smoke Fags'... Cor, wot a bloody wanker...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41993 Oct 4, 2013
i carnt spell wrote:
<quoted text>moslem or muslim lol tell me whats the diffrence lol think you have to learn lol
You should have looked it up before making this stupid post and further proving what an ignorant fool you are, pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41994 Oct 4, 2013
UdiotSOMALIANmoslemPIRATERACEM AKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>nOT A sOMALIAN PIRATE, I SEE MORE PARANIOD FROM YOU! yOU IGNORANT And mentally challenged grunt read up on US PNAC ... you low class blue collar WOG! ABHAHAHahhaaaaa
I guess someone who pillages in plunders for profit, wouldn't respect people who work for a living. What I don't understand CHOCOLATE FACE, is how a Somalian pirate gets off calling a White Man a wog? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41995 Oct 4, 2013
i carnt spell wrote:
<quoted text>at least he's not a big MORON lol
Bit you are, ditch pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41996 Oct 4, 2013
Edit *but you are*
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#41997 Oct 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess someone who pillages in plunders for profit, wouldn't respect people who work for a living. What I don't understand CHOCOLATE FACE, is how a Somalian pirate gets off calling a White Man a wog? <¦-o
Not a Somalian Pirate! And. Not ChocHOlate , YOU THE REAL RACIST oNE!! Never Said White IS A wog! i SAY YOU THE ONLY wog! bahhahahaAA

Japan to pay $3.1bn to remove US troops from Okinawa,
EU Times // Oct 3rd, 2013

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41998 Oct 4, 2013
UIDIOTchocolateFACEsomalianPIR ATERACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian Pirate! And. Not ChocHOlate , YOU THE REAL RACIST oNE!! Never Said White IS A wog! i SAY YOU THE ONLY wog! bahhahahaAA
The Eagle shit and now you've got your 'tweek on', khat chewer. <¦-o
spell this HONOUR

Chippendale, Australia

#42000 Oct 5, 2013
ass licker and muslim licker USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You should have looked it up before making this stupid post and further proving what an ignorant fool you are, pig. <¦-o
o buttercup are we getting upset ,dont worrie your dady will serve you tonight, o please tell me whats the diffrence between a moslim and a muslim lol still waiting
Paul Harvey

Plymouth, NH

#42002 Oct 5, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian Pirate! And. Not ChocHOlate , YOU THE REAL RACIST oNE!! Never Said White IS A wog! i SAY YOU THE ONLY wog! bahhahahaAA
Tsk Tsk Doc H you forgot

"The rest of the story"

US Global Hawk unmanned aircraft will be arriving, marking the first time that American drones will be stationed on Japanese soil on a permanent basis. Two or three long-range spy drones will be placed at a US base to help monitor Japan’s territory.

While the disputed Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea was not mentioned in the documents, the islands contested by Japan, China and Taiwan was a prevailing topic in public speeches after the signing.

Hagel said the US reiterated that it recognizes Japan's administration of the islands and has responsibilities to protect Japanese territory under a mutual defense treaty.

Other plans to boost US military presence in Japan include possible deployment of F-35 jet fighters around 2017, a top UN official told AP. There is also a plan to send Navy P-8 anti-submarine aircraft later this year - the first time the sub-killers deployment outside of US.

The upgrade also expands cooperation in areas like counter-terrorism and cyber warfare. The Internet threat is the one that Japan sometimes cannot defend itself against with the systems it currently has, Kazunori Kimura, the Defense Ministry's director of cyber-defense planning, told Reuters.

http://rt.com/news/japan-usa-okinawa-drones-6...
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#42003 Oct 5, 2013
Just be nice to the dumb people here.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>have u noticed how nice i am to world idiot guy?

An NFL Fan

USA

#42004 Oct 5, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Just be nice to the dumb people here.
<quoted text>
Tell me about ponder, stooge.

'Butchered' any walleye lately?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#42006 Oct 5, 2013
I think some join the military in order to be surrounded by men. so they can have all the men they want. men, left and right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min rippygirl423 447,334
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 27 min Rednek 71,294
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 994,986
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr ROG 63
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 3 hr fiteqprpr 481
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr FathrFlanagan Bug... 699,333
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 4 hr Stormy Marriages 711