American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41936 Oct 3, 2013
spell this HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>spell colour, fiber, litre, labour. yea thats right , the american way ,,BACKWARD,[dimwit] lol you numb nut anyone can play this chidish game lol
You're so stupid you don't even know the meaning of cultural idiom. Why can't you spell or use proper punctuation, imbecile?
spell this HONOUR

Morley, Australia

#41937 Oct 3, 2013
An clueless NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you work? You're too mentally incompetent to be productive, aren't you?
o and bye the way this is on my mobile just a few dats ago bye someone jhono [thats me] YOUR still talked about in the shop your a legand now, like I said I make more money in 2 hours than you do all week and I do it from home , I go out to workshops and display what I do lol moron
spell this HONOUR

Morley, Australia

#41938 Oct 3, 2013
and thats days ago

USA

#41939 Oct 3, 2013
spell this HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha so funny .I'm selve enployed lol,and I make more money than you think within 2 hours, and I'VE been to miami in america to put it on display lol .your such a dick
'selve enployed'
Nice spelling, illiterate creep. Everyone laughs at you, don't they, jobless fool?

USA

#41940 Oct 3, 2013
spell this HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>sorry say again old fart that nobody wants
Couldn't understand the statement, illiterate tard? Why is that?

USA

#41941 Oct 3, 2013
spell this HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>hahy than you think within 2 hours, and I'VE been to miami in america to put it on display lol .your such a dick
You've never been anywhere, illiterate creep. Why can't you express yourself in a concise manner? You're a tard, aren't you?

USA

#41942 Oct 3, 2013
spell this HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>think your right your uncle must have realy hurt you.sorry about youror you COME GET ME COCKHEAD ANY TIME AMERICAN TWIT.pppssssttt you have just done the same bully hahahaha YOU SO THICK YOU CARN'T SEE IT
Just think of it; you're attempting and failing to keep up with others in a written format. That makes you the dumbest man in any room, whether in real life or here.

How does that feel, imbecile?

USA

#41943 Oct 3, 2013
spell this HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>o and bye the way this is on my it from home , I go out to workshops and display what I do lol moron
You do nothing for a living, creep, and it shows. Why can't you spell simple words?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEPW ORLDPEACE

United States

#41944 Oct 3, 2013
GLOBAL IDIOTS RACE MAKEUP wrote:
<quoted text>
you are fustrated person with guilty homosexual feelings and thoughts. it bothers you, you must come on internet to troll and bully. my uncle cyrus many years ago did things to me out in the shed, you have same personality like he did. i ever get near you, i'm going to make an incision down your throat and then shyt in your neck because homosexers like you are dangerous to kids and health of the community.
sometimes i have thoughts of splendid feelings, other times real sad and roam the internet trying to get peoples real names and ip adressses. 2 years ago i found a bully, he is no longer with us now, it was his fault. when i got out of the hospital institute, mom bought me a van. i love that van. I also like ice cream, the kind with chunky chocolate chips, so chunky that i eat it with a fork.
Again why you ignorant and bully other posters who disagreed with you!

FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW!

BWHHAHAHaaa

Why you ignorant bully soldiers love to bully the world civilians...? You are moron
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41945 Oct 3, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEPWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Again why you ignorant and bully other posters who disagreed with you!
FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW!
BWHHAHAHaaa
Why you ignorant bully soldiers love to bully the world civilians...? You are moron
I heard same BS long time ago,during invasion of americans on the Normandy beach and they bich with each others
you are world civilian like dog can be little cockroach
don't BS around anymore, your file are now on the desk of your dr Shrink,anytime 911 will depart you on sirenes to Guatanamo bay as security guard watching toiliets of jihadists and how they fart everyday

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41946 Oct 3, 2013
European Asshole wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn straight Y'all!, lol...
They are not up themselves like the Poms, but they are narcissist’s. "Look at me I'm an American. I have it all and you don't, so there". What children. Like an ape beating its chest.
...Modesty is admirable quality - and is the Australian way mate, these sorts will never understand.
As for all this patriotic Jew loving soldier crap, every nations government brainwashes drones into committing the 10th commandment MURDER. Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and soon to be Syria and Iran - you think a smart Soldier would have leaernt by now, its all for economic Jewish interests and murder.
Here's a good one for them...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k1Z4AqtCIoEXX
You have shit for brains. <¦-o
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#41947 Oct 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard same BS long time ago,during invasion of americans on the Normandy beach and they bich with each others
you are world civilian like dog can be little cockroach
don't BS around anymore, your file are now on the desk of your dr Shrink,anytime 911 will depart you on sirenes to Guatanamo bay as security guard watching toiliets of jihadists and how they fart everyday
More paranoia from you, is you McCarthyism Era with new twist shown its ugly head again ,it use to be Communists, Arabs, lAtinos, Islam, moslim, chineses... Who next American Liberals, geeks, old ladies... you so ignorant, the hate and fearmongering got to you ! Our US History don't lied and facts in our US history books...,as it shown our US been at war and war and many wars since inception nation , i mean a warring US militaristic imperialist interventionist Empire .

Readup warmongering Dimwit!

UNITED STATES MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece, Russia,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...

Nuremberg were applied, then every ... American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41948 Oct 3, 2013
i carnt spell this word HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>o and bye the way this is on my mobile just a few dats ago bye someone jhono [thats me] YOUR still talked about in the shop your a legand now, like I said I make more money in 2 hours than you do all week and I do it from home , I go out to workshops and display what I do lol moron
No one can decipher your illiterate drivel, Moslem pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41949 Oct 3, 2013
i carnt spell this word HONOUR wrote:
<quoted text>pppssssttt it's neghbour NOT neighbor, don't do it the american way gee
Once again, you don't make any sense, illiterate fool. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41950 Oct 3, 2013
UIDIOTSOMALIANPIRATERACEMAKEPW ORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Again why you ignorant and bully other posters who disagreed with you!
FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW!
BWHHAHAHaaa
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, how did your murderous rampage in Kenya go, Somalian pirate? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41951 Oct 3, 2013
UIDIOTSOMALIANPIRATERACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>More paranoia from you, is you McCarthyism Era with new twist shown its ugly head again ,it use to be Communists, Arabs, lAtinos, Islam, moslim, chineses... Who next American Liberals, geeks, old ladies... you so ignorant, the hate and fearmongering got to you ! Our US History don't lied and facts in our US history books...,as it shown our US been at war and war and many wars since inception nation , i mean a warring US militaristic imperialist interventionist Empire .
Readup warmongering Dimwit!
UNITED STATES MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece, Russia,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...
Nuremberg were applied, then every ... American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
I see that chocolate flavored laxative helped you squeeze out another giant spam dump, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o

United States

#41952 Oct 3, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, how did your murderous rampage in Kenya go, Somalian pirate? <¦-o
Again Not a Chocolate somalian pirate , you another paranoid cream grunter meathead creampuff BAHHAHHaaaa

Africa analyst, Horace Campbell, professor of political science and African American studies at Syracuse University.

On Africa Visit, Bush Pushes Agenda of Continent-Wide U.S. Military Expansion
democracynow February 18, 2008

Condoleezza Rice is in Kenya, as we speak, and this morning she met with Kofi Annan, and she’s now meeting with Kibaki and Raila Odinga, and they’re calling for power sharing. Power sharing is well and good, but it holds great dangers. Power sharing without democratization of the society, without a new constitution, without holding those who have stolen money accountable, without ending Kenya’s alliance with the US war on terror, without presenting people of Islamic faith as terrorists in Kenya, then there will be continuous problems in the Kenyan society.

United States

#41953 Oct 3, 2013
Journalist and Activist Allan Nairn Reviews Obama’s First Year in Office
interviewed by Amy Goodman and Anjali Kamat
democracynow January 6, 2010

The US military machine:

The US spends almost half of all the military spending in the entire world, equal to virtually all the other countries combined. More than half of the weapons sold in the world are sold by the United States. The US has more than 700 military bases scattered across dozens of countries. The US is the world’s leading trainer of paramilitaries. The US has a series of courses, from interrogators to generals, that have graduated military people guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity in dozens upon dozens of countries. The US has a series of covert paramilitary forces of its own that get almost no attention. For example, right now in Iran, there are covert US paramilitaries attacking Iran from within ... the US has done this to Iraq, to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Kenya. Currently in the Philippines, there are US troops in action in the south. And you could go on. This is the machine.

In addition, there’s the support for ... repressive non-democratic governments and for governments that commit aggression. There are about forty of them that the US backs... Obama has not cut off a single one of these repressive regimes. He has not cut off a single one of the terror forces. He has increased the size of the US Army, increased the size of US Special Forces. He has increased the level of overseas arms sales... you could just run down the list of countries where civilians are being killed and tortured with US weapons, with US money, with US intelligence, with US political green lights.

United States

#41954 Oct 3, 2013
Major General Smedley Butler

Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of the higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

United States

#41955 Oct 3, 2013
Don't you jarheads just love Jack London ' books... BAhhahhaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Steve III 647,093
for fiend friend 18 min ravi 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Steve III 44,732
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 30 min Steve III 389
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min Neville Thompson 281,295
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr nanoanomaly 49,688
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,118
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,693
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 971,830
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 14 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web