Frankfurt, Germany

#41804 Sep 30, 2013
edr

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41805 Sep 30, 2013
1 muslim cock lover wrote:
<quoted text> supose america is then ,hey the big bang shoe is on tv how's you comic book sfote going mummy let you go did she
What is a 'big bang shoe'? Are you on drugs, or just drunk? <¶-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#41807 Sep 30, 2013
an illiterate moron wrote:
<quoted text>don't belive everything your read or here, look what g. bush said nothing but lies shine some light into you brain mmmmm nothing there lol
Wait, wait, back the truck up chuck. First you argue that Iraq didn't have WMDs. Then you argue that Britain gave/sold Iraq chem weapons capability. Now you say Bush was lying about Iraq having those weapons despite YOUR assurances that Britain sold Iraq the ability.
You can't say Britain provided Iraq with the ability and then turn around and call Bush a liar for stating that Iraq had the ability, unless one is an abject, sub-moronic retard like yourself of course.
It must suck for you, thinking(pardon the gross exaggeration) you're an intellectual while continually proving you're actually dumber than a halfwit.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41808 Sep 30, 2013
u s a 1 muslim lover wrote:
<quoted text>you must take big shits hey,coz your full of shit I can smell you from over here
That's just your breath blowing back in your face after you've tossed your daddy's salad.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41809 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>seems that you americans are doing one there own lol
Try to remember that you're dumb.

You'll always, ALWAYS be the slowest person in any room, and those around you will understand concepts, jokes and nuance while you sit there, left out of the loop.

How does that feel?

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41811 Sep 30, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You know I've made so much money this year my accountant says I can fly to Paris round trip for supper and breakfast and stay in any 5 Star hotel there and deduct it as a business expense.
<quoted text>
Then you'd be cheating the govt and expecting others to pony up the difference. Your "accountant" is either non-existent or is counselling you to steal from the American public.
Unless there's some farming expo going on in Paris, your deduction will be refused, period. Writing off a trip as a business trip actually requires you to travel for the purpose of business, not pleasure.
Nice try pretending to be rich though.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41812 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>the same as you AFRICA
Africa is a CONTINENT, dumbass. LOL
Buy hey, way to show off your hilarious dumbassery once again.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41813 Sep 30, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
ng on in Paris, your deduction will be refused, period. Writing off a trip as a business trip actually requires you to travel for the purpose of business, not pleasure.
Good point. I'd like to write off Paris too, but fines or jail just don't appeal to me. That foreign freak hasn't the slightest clue about the US.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41814 Sep 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I'd like to write off Paris too, but fines or jail just don't appeal to me. That foreign freak hasn't the slightest clue about the US.
Hell, I'd love to write off my Cessna TTX as a business expense but since I'm retired, I'm guessing the govt won't buy that deduction either lol
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#41817 Sep 30, 2013
You say we are Stupid up here?
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'd be cheating the govt and expecting others to pony up the difference. Your "accountant" is either non-existent or is counselling you to steal from the American public.
Unless there's some farming expo going on in Paris, your deduction will be refused, period. Writing off a trip as a business trip actually requires you to travel for the purpose of business, not pleasure.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#41818 Sep 30, 2013
Pakistan blast by Muslim of own faith, kills dozens at historic market, women and babies were burning..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/pakistan-...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#41819 Sep 30, 2013
At least 37 killed

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41820 Sep 30, 2013
Fake Roosevelt wrote:
You say we are Stupid up here?
<quoted text>
In your case it doesn't need to be said, little Kim Jong-un denizen. <¶-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#41821 Sep 30, 2013
600? We have 60,000,000 acres here.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Fake American, why would a hunter need to hide from witnesses if the have a current license and waterfowl permit??
Here, Goose and Duck season starts next week, the 6th and I wont be in a blind, but in a lawn chair in front of a friends house..He has 600 acres on the glide path to Utah lake, we shoot 'em, and the dogs go get 'em...
You seem to know about hunting birds(LOL) Tell me what a plug has to do with bird hunting....
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41822 Sep 30, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Fake American, why would a hunter need to hide from witnesses if the have a current license and waterfowl permit??
Here, Goose and Duck season starts next week, the 6th and I wont be in a blind, but in a lawn chair in front of a friends house..He has 600 acres on the glide path to Utah lake, we shoot 'em, and the dogs go get 'em...
You seem to know about hunting birds(LOL) Tell me what a plug has to do with bird hunting....
a game warden once told me....that it was not for scousers pleasure

an empty shell or two works in a pinch
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41823 Sep 30, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
do geese taste as good as pike...2 u
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41824 Sep 30, 2013
[QUOTE who licks my dads ass ME ="Whisgean Zoda"]<quoted text>
That's just your breath blowing back in your face after you've tossed your daddy's salad.[/QUOTE]my dads salards are nice ,o you mean he as hole well I don't knoe about that you must do with yours lol
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41825 Sep 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
At least 37 killed
did you steal u s a 1 photo of he's farther
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41826 Sep 30, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>You don't make any sense, are you developmentally challenged?
that's why your so dumb, your just a steflemp kustift
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41827 Sep 30, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm giggling as I write this....Boy, you are just STUPID.....
You do understand that 60,000,000 acres is around 42,000 square miles which is a little less than half of Minnesota's total sq. miles, AS the State is around 87,000 sq. miles....SLAP your masters for making you the FOOL once again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 825,718
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Jac 98,830
3727 s 164th St zip cod 98188 3 min sunny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 582,810
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Freebird USA 176,371
Where did all these Dangerous Cops come from? 33 min Protester 3
why do atheists have to be so stupid! (May '12) 47 min zazism_rx 803
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr gundee123 442,473
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 611,782
More from around the web