Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Still coming up with the stunning fascinating posts I see.
Why couldn't the brits take the measly faulklands
by themselvzzzz
lol WE DID moron lol
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>Still coming up with the stunning fascinating posts I see.
Why couldn't the brits take the measly faulklands
by themselvzzzz
why couldn't you take korea be youselves like you treid before the u,n came into it lol now that was a balls up
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>Havw the Iranians stopped enriching?
As they wait for the 12th Imam?
what's HAVW lol moron go back to school as you say
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>Pleeeez.... stop listening to Jesse Ventura.
He's a kook.
pleeeez lol stop being lazy you moron
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
We are gradually giving up our nuclear weapons, and lets pray in 5 years there will be none anywhere in the world.
<quoted text>
that will never happen
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
We are gradually giving up our nuclear weapons, and lets pray in 5 years there will be none anywhere in the world.
<quoted text>
but it this way america would not like it if iran, or any other country INVADID AMERICA true so why invade another country because they want it for there country's power plants america has them .these country's will not go forward in the modern world , they will always stay the under dog and will always fight for what they want [TRUE] i think so why not help these country's develop into modern sociaty,,,,,, or is it that we are scared of the power that these country's will have ,,,if you don't let them have what you have not just america /britain and so on, WOULD YOU SHUT DOWN ALL YOU POWER PLANTS , DIDN'T THINK SO and thats why these country's will always fight , IT'S EASY TO UNDERSTAND but you will get people saying that because I am saying this , they come out saying muslim lover trying to put me down but what the hell in a way they are realy PULLING THEMSELVES DOWN AND THERE COUNTRY
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

why america would no like it ,,,,,,

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

1 muslim cock lover wrote:
why america would no like it ,,,,,,
Why are you so retarded, pig? <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

u s a 1 muslim lover wrote:
<quoted text>what's HAVW lol
a typo..

if you must know..
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

u s a 1 muslim lover wrote:
<quoted text>but it this way america would not like it if iran, or any other country INVADID AMERICA true so why invade another country because they want it for there country's power plants america has them .these country's will not go forward in the modern world , they will always stay the under dog and will always fight for what they want [TRUE] i think so why not help these country's develop into modern sociaty,,,,,, or is it that we are scared of the power that these country's will have ,,,if you don't let them have what you have not just america /britain and so on, WOULD YOU SHUT DOWN ALL YOU POWER PLANTS , DIDN'T THINK SO and thats why these country's will always fight , IT'S EASY TO UNDERSTAND but you will get people saying that because I am saying this , they come out saying muslim lover trying to put me down but what the hell in a way they are realy PULLING THEMSELVES DOWN AND THERE COUNTRY
You stole my Bombay Sapphire dinnint ya?
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

<quoted text> a typo..
if you must know..
lol realy
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

USA_1 mother retarded wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so retarded, pig? <¦-o
pig well never knew you can talk to a pig.,, well done you keep on thinking that you can talk to pigs lol retarded mmmmm must be you or mad. lol just shows everone that you are a moron with no brains
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Soon we'll have to treat Iran like we do Vietnam now, as friends.
<quoted text>Havw the Iranians stopped enriching?
As they wait for the 12th Imam?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Oswald did it, alone, the man who flunked his shooting exam in the army?
the latest from
kookville
TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW
The Obama
killing lie
On this Friday, September 27 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex covers the partisanship follies in the district of criminals as a shut down of government looms and an effort to derail Obamacare gains momentum in the House. Alex also covers Seymour Hersh's claim that the Osama bin Laden raid is a lie and he details a government forewarning to family members about the bloody terrorist attack on the Westgate Mall in Kenya. On today's show, Alex talks with the former governor of Minnesota and US Navy SEAL, Jesse Ventura. Jesse's latest book is They Killed Our President: 63 Reasons to Believe There Was a Conspiracy to Assassinate JKF. It is now available at the Infowars Store.
Ventura..always sellin sumthin

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Fake Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oswald wasn't in the Army, he was in the Marine Corps, foreign propaganda stooge. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

1 muslim cock lover wrote:
<quoted text>lol realy
Actually 'realy' is spelled 'really', illiterate imbecile. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

1 muslim lover of cock wrote:
<quoted text>but it this way america would not like it if iran, or any other country INVADID AMERICA true so why invade another country because they want it for there country's power plants america has them .these country's will not go forward in the modern world , they will always stay the under dog and will always fight for what they want [TRUE] i think so why not help these country's develop into modern sociaty,,,,,, or is it that we are scared of the power that these country's will have ,,,if you don't let them have what you have not just america /britain and so on, WOULD YOU SHUT DOWN ALL YOU POWER PLANTS , DIDN'T THINK SO and thats why these country's will always fight , IT'S EASY TO UNDERSTAND but you will get people saying that because I am saying this , they come out saying muslim lover trying to put me down but what the hell in a way they are realy PULLING THEMSELVES DOWN AND THERE COUNTRY
If you're from 'Great Britain' as you say (LMAO why not say which country you're from?) than it's quite obvious using you as an example, that the educational system over there has gone down the toilet. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
Soon we'll have to treat Iran like we do Vietnam now, as friends.
<quoted text>
It's the American way.

Also like,Japan, Germany, Italy, Britain,...the list is long.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you that? Jesse V?

Oswald’s Marine Rifle Marksmanship Scores

In the late 1950s, US Marines were categorised at three levels of shooting ability, according to the scores they achieved at a standardised test of their accuracy:
1.Expert: a score of 220 to 250.
2.Sharpshooter: 210 to 219.
3.Marksman: 190 to 209.

According to his Marine score card (Commission Exhibit 239), Oswald was tested twice:
1.In December 1956, after “a very intensive 3 weeks’ training period”(Warren Commission Hearings, vol.11, p.302), Oswald scored 212: two marks above the minimum for a ‘sharpshooter’.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

2.In May 1959, he scored 191: one mark above the minimum for a ‘marksman’.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,761 - 32,780 of37,595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

437 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 532,221
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min The Awakener 172,179
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Remnant of 144000 38,436
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Dalit Trolls Fixers 114,928
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min dirty white boy- 719,807
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Dave Nelson 223,974
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min NoStress4me 599,025
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Insults Are Easier 256,337
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••