u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41715 Sep 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Pleeeez.... stop listening to Jesse Ventura.
He's a kook.
pleeeez lol stop being lazy you moron
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41716 Sep 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We are gradually giving up our nuclear weapons, and lets pray in 5 years there will be none anywhere in the world.
<quoted text>
that will never happen
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41717 Sep 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We are gradually giving up our nuclear weapons, and lets pray in 5 years there will be none anywhere in the world.
<quoted text>
but it this way america would not like it if iran, or any other country INVADID AMERICA true so why invade another country because they want it for there country's power plants america has them .these country's will not go forward in the modern world , they will always stay the under dog and will always fight for what they want [TRUE] i think so why not help these country's develop into modern sociaty,,,,,, or is it that we are scared of the power that these country's will have ,,,if you don't let them have what you have not just america /britain and so on, WOULD YOU SHUT DOWN ALL YOU POWER PLANTS , DIDN'T THINK SO and thats why these country's will always fight , IT'S EASY TO UNDERSTAND but you will get people saying that because I am saying this , they come out saying muslim lover trying to put me down but what the hell in a way they are realy PULLING THEMSELVES DOWN AND THERE COUNTRY
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41718 Sep 27, 2013
why america would no like it ,,,,,,

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41719 Sep 27, 2013
1 muslim cock lover wrote:
why america would no like it ,,,,,,
Why are you so retarded, pig? <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41720 Sep 28, 2013
u s a 1 muslim lover wrote:
<quoted text>what's HAVW lol
a typo..

if you must know..
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41721 Sep 28, 2013
u s a 1 muslim lover wrote:
<quoted text>but it this way america would not like it if iran, or any other country INVADID AMERICA true so why invade another country because they want it for there country's power plants america has them .these country's will not go forward in the modern world , they will always stay the under dog and will always fight for what they want [TRUE] i think so why not help these country's develop into modern sociaty,,,,,, or is it that we are scared of the power that these country's will have ,,,if you don't let them have what you have not just america /britain and so on, WOULD YOU SHUT DOWN ALL YOU POWER PLANTS , DIDN'T THINK SO and thats why these country's will always fight , IT'S EASY TO UNDERSTAND but you will get people saying that because I am saying this , they come out saying muslim lover trying to put me down but what the hell in a way they are realy PULLING THEMSELVES DOWN AND THERE COUNTRY
You stole my Bombay Sapphire dinnint ya?
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41722 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text> a typo..
if you must know..
lol realy
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41723 Sep 28, 2013
USA_1 mother retarded wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so retarded, pig? <¦-o
pig well never knew you can talk to a pig.,, well done you keep on thinking that you can talk to pigs lol retarded mmmmm must be you or mad. lol just shows everone that you are a moron with no brains
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41725 Sep 28, 2013
Soon we'll have to treat Iran like we do Vietnam now, as friends.
<quoted text>Havw the Iranians stopped enriching?
As they wait for the 12th Imam?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41726 Sep 28, 2013
Oswald did it, alone, the man who flunked his shooting exam in the army?
the latest from
kookville
TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW
The Obama
killing lie
On this Friday, September 27 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex covers the partisanship follies in the district of criminals as a shut down of government looms and an effort to derail Obamacare gains momentum in the House. Alex also covers Seymour Hersh's claim that the Osama bin Laden raid is a lie and he details a government forewarning to family members about the bloody terrorist attack on the Westgate Mall in Kenya. On today's show, Alex talks with the former governor of Minnesota and US Navy SEAL, Jesse Ventura. Jesse's latest book is They Killed Our President: 63 Reasons to Believe There Was a Conspiracy to Assassinate JKF. It is now available at the Infowars Store.
Ventura..always sellin sumthin

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41727 Sep 28, 2013
Fake Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oswald wasn't in the Army, he was in the Marine Corps, foreign propaganda stooge. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41728 Sep 28, 2013
1 muslim cock lover wrote:
<quoted text>lol realy
Actually 'realy' is spelled 'really', illiterate imbecile. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41729 Sep 28, 2013
1 muslim lover of cock wrote:
<quoted text>but it this way america would not like it if iran, or any other country INVADID AMERICA true so why invade another country because they want it for there country's power plants america has them .these country's will not go forward in the modern world , they will always stay the under dog and will always fight for what they want [TRUE] i think so why not help these country's develop into modern sociaty,,,,,, or is it that we are scared of the power that these country's will have ,,,if you don't let them have what you have not just america /britain and so on, WOULD YOU SHUT DOWN ALL YOU POWER PLANTS , DIDN'T THINK SO and thats why these country's will always fight , IT'S EASY TO UNDERSTAND but you will get people saying that because I am saying this , they come out saying muslim lover trying to put me down but what the hell in a way they are realy PULLING THEMSELVES DOWN AND THERE COUNTRY
If you're from 'Great Britain' as you say (LMAO why not say which country you're from?) than it's quite obvious using you as an example, that the educational system over there has gone down the toilet. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41730 Sep 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Soon we'll have to treat Iran like we do Vietnam now, as friends.
<quoted text>
It's the American way.

Also like,Japan, Germany, Italy, Britain,...the list is long.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41731 Sep 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you that? Jesse V?

Oswald’s Marine Rifle Marksmanship Scores

In the late 1950s, US Marines were categorised at three levels of shooting ability, according to the scores they achieved at a standardised test of their accuracy:
1.Expert: a score of 220 to 250.
2.Sharpshooter: 210 to 219.
3.Marksman: 190 to 209.

According to his Marine score card (Commission Exhibit 239), Oswald was tested twice:
1.In December 1956, after “a very intensive 3 weeks’ training period”(Warren Commission Hearings, vol.11, p.302), Oswald scored 212: two marks above the minimum for a ‘sharpshooter’.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41732 Sep 28, 2013
2.In May 1959, he scored 191: one mark above the minimum for a ‘marksman’.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41733 Sep 28, 2013
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41734 Sep 28, 2013
[QUOTE look who's health systerm is fucked=" USA_1"]<quoted text>If you're from 'Great Britain' as you say (LMAO why not say which country you're from?) than it's quite obvious using you as an example, that the educational system over there has gone down the toilet. <¦-o[/QUOTE]and yours o and the health syterm you carn't even look after your fallan coming back home from iraq and so on lol
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41735 Sep 28, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oswald wasn't in the Army, he was in the Marine Corps, foreign propaganda stooge. <¦-o
better wach out he will get he's cartoons on you lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Chris Clearwater 753,449
wierd situation with my mom. 7 min zankman79 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Chris Clearwater 174,524
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Regina 550,704
Last Word + 2 35 min Doug77 875
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 38 min wallaby84 24
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min EdmondWA 96,400
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr trifecta1 602,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 262,046

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE