u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41694 Sep 26, 2013
[QUOTE who belives everthing that i read ME="Whisgean Zoda"]<quoted text>
What the f*ck is a nethf dentst. Is that your muffled speech from having your daddy's cock in your mouth?
Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene. Classified US Defence Department documents also seen by the Sunday Herald show that Britain sold Iraq the drug pralidoxine, an antidote to nerve gas.
Ooooo the Brits sold him pralidoxine. lol[/QUOTE]don't belive everything your read or here, look what g. bush said nothing but lies shine some light into you brain mmmmm nothing there lol
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41695 Sep 26, 2013
BRITAIN-1 wrote:
<quoted text>clueless arn't you american or canda shit head mmmm lies lies all lies
Having problems are we 'Rent Boy'???? Seems to me the Commonwealth is sick of you sorry arse, mmmm???? Seems you are an embarrassment to Crown and Country, mmmm.......Illiterate 'Poof'.....

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41696 Sep 26, 2013
1 muslim cock lover wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha never will put me in my place cartoon boy lol, just need to recharg my shit stiring battries ,, there getting low, MUST BE SOME KRIPTO NITE IN HERE AS YOU WOULD UNDER STAND LOL
No I 'carn't' understand anything you post, illiterate fool. <-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41697 Sep 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Nor a Somalian Slob you ignorant ! NED BAhahahahaah Try The Iternational WAR CRIME TRIBUNAL they have power , and they looking for US mercenaries just like you! BWHAHHAAHAHAHaa
OOOPS!!!!!!! Just like clockwork, end of the month and middle of the month, and Chocolate face is back....Come on you Chocolate Somali, even the dullest person can figure you out..Middle and end of the month, Chocolate Face receives Welfare and Food Stamps....Chocolate Face goes down to the local dealer and cashes it in for Meth, dealers will take food stamps and Chocolate Face doesn't need them because 'Tweekers' don't eat...
No shit, just wait, Chocolate Face will be back somewhere around Oct. 12-15...
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41698 Sep 27, 2013
Are you still hungry like a north korean then I'll send you some of my delicious organic spuds that will make your Hamburger Helper palatable.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>No I 'carn't' understand anything you post, illiterate fool. <-o
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41699 Sep 27, 2013
[QUOTE who rides my mother at night me="cowboy"]<quot ed text>
Having problems are we 'Rent Boy'???? Seems to me the Commonwealth is sick of you sorry arse, mmmm???? Seems you are an embarrassment to Crown and Country, mmmm.......Illiterate 'Poof'.....[/QUOTE]you must take big shits hey,coz your full of shit I can smell you from over here
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41700 Sep 27, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>No I 'carn't' understand anything you post, illiterate fool. <-o
say again old man ,how thinks he's am american but is realy a muslim slave
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41701 Sep 27, 2013
[QUOTE who sucks my dad ME="cowboy"]<quot ed text>
OOOPS!!!!!!! Just like clockwork, end of the month and middle of the month, and Chocolate face is back....Come on you Chocolate Somali, even the dullest person can figure you out..Middle and end of the month, Chocolate Face receives Welfare and Food Stamps....Chocolate Face goes down to the local dealer and cashes it in for Meth, dealers will take food stamps and Chocolate Face doesn't need them because 'Tweekers' don't eat...
No shit, just wait, Chocolate Face will be back somewhere around Oct. 12-15...[/QUOTE]wats a matter you must be unemploed .coz you know you how to get food stamps MUSLIM LOVER
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41702 Sep 27, 2013
why dosen't america give up it's nukes ,and yet they like other countrys havening them lol come on boy give them up. please tell me why you won't lol all you are is MUSLIM LOVERS
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41703 Sep 27, 2013
We are gradually giving up our nuclear weapons, and lets pray in 5 years there will be none anywhere in the world.
u s a 1 muslim lover wrote:
why dosen't america give up it's nukes ,and yet they like other countrys havening them lol come on boy give them up. please tell me why you won't lol all you are is MUSLIM LOVERS
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#41705 Sep 27, 2013
There is an anti-terrorist coming up on November 13, 2013 called GridEx 2013. Thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. anti-terrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for this emergency drill. There has been a great deal of conjecture that this terrorist training exercise will end up like so many before it...a real event. Is that why the government is wanting everything in place in FEMA Region III by Oct. 1?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/is-fema-r...

http://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/a-dr...
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41706 Sep 27, 2013
You mean like the last one 12 years ago?
Patriot wrote:
There is an anti-terrorist coming up on November 13, 2013 called GridEx 2013. Thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. anti-terrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for this emergency drill. There has been a great deal of conjecture that this terrorist training exercise will end up like so many before it...a real event. Is that why the government is wanting everything in place in FEMA Region III by Oct. 1?
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/is-fema-r...
http://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/a-dr...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41707 Sep 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You mean like the last one 12 years ago?
<quoted text>
Pleeeez.... stop listening to Jesse Ventura.

He's a kook.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41708 Sep 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We are gradually giving up our nuclear weapons, and lets pray in 5 years there will be none anywhere in the world.
<quoted text>
Havw the Iranians stopped enriching?

As they wait for the 12th Imam?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41709 Sep 27, 2013
u s a 1 muslim lover wrote:
<quoted text>wats a matter you must be unemploed .coz you know you how to get food stamps MUSLIM LOVER
Still coming up with the stunning fascinating posts I see.

Why couldn't the brits take the measly faulklands

by themselvzzzz
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41710 Sep 27, 2013
the latest from

kookville

TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW

The Obama
killing lie

On this Friday, September 27 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex covers the partisanship follies in the district of criminals as a shut down of government looms and an effort to derail Obamacare gains momentum in the House. Alex also covers Seymour Hersh's claim that the Osama bin Laden raid is a lie and he details a government forewarning to family members about the bloody terrorist attack on the Westgate Mall in Kenya. On today's show, Alex talks with the former governor of Minnesota and US Navy SEAL, Jesse Ventura. Jesse's latest book is They Killed Our President: 63 Reasons to Believe There Was a Conspiracy to Assassinate JKF. It is now available at the Infowars Store.

Ventura..always sellin sumthin
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41711 Sep 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
the latest from
kookville
TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW
The Obama
killing lie
On this Friday, September 27 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex covers the partisanship follies in the district of criminals as a shut down of government looms and an effort to derail Obamacare gains momentum in the House. Alex also covers Seymour Hersh's claim that the Osama bin Laden raid is a lie and he details a government forewarning to family members about the bloody terrorist attack on the Westgate Mall in Kenya. On today's show, Alex talks with the former governor of Minnesota and US Navy SEAL, Jesse Ventura. Jesse's latest book is They Killed Our President: 63 Reasons to Believe There Was a Conspiracy to Assassinate JKF. It is now available at the Infowars Store.
Ventura..always sellin sumthin
like I keep telling you people YOU CARN'T TRUST AMERICAN GOVERMENT
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41712 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>Still coming up with the stunning fascinating posts I see.
by themselvzzzz
lol WE DID moron lol
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41713 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>Still coming up with the stunning fascinating posts I see.
by themselvzzzz
why couldn't you take korea be youselves like you treid before the u,n came into it lol now that was a balls up
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41714 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>Havw the Iranians stopped enriching?
As they wait for the 12th Imam?
what's HAVW lol moron go back to school as you say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min scaritual 810,788
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 574,712
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Aura Mytha 269,150
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min Seentheotherside 39,683
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 24 min Some Stoner Dude 1,049
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 25 min Stuart 52
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 27 min Some Stoner Dude 69,807
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min trifecta1 608,338
More from around the web