BRITAIN-1

Perth, Australia

#41674 Sep 26, 2013
BRITAIN-1 wrote:
WAR CRIMES AGAINST THE U.S.A ,The first 4 impeachments articles charge the PRESIDENT with ILLEGALLY creating a case for war with iraq,INCLUDING charges of propaganda campaign falsey representing IRAQ as responsible for the 9/11,and falsey representing iraq as an IMMINET danger to the U.S.A face up to it america lied all the way
to the biggest MUSLIM LOVER U,S,A 1
BRITAIN-1

Perth, Australia

#41675 Sep 26, 2013
BRITAIN-1 wrote:
<quoted text>see what I mean you come from u. s. a then you come from canada ....... lies all lies THAT AMERICA FOR YOU
MUSLIM LOVER [u.s.a 1]
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41676 Sep 26, 2013
there we go muslim lover
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41677 Sep 26, 2013
Iran at the UN says they have "nothing to hide," so let's take them up on that
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41678 Sep 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Iran at the UN says they have "nothing to hide," so let's take them up on that
that silly bugger has said that before, you carn't trust him, just like america mmmmm they will go good together lol

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#41679 Sep 26, 2013
some lame assed shitpump wrote:
<quoted text>lol I'm not bothering with you cock head
And yet you responded 3 more times to me LMAO. Dumbass lol

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41680 Sep 26, 2013
some lame assed shitpump wrote:
<quoted text>clueless
I couldn't agree more. You are completely clueless. It's about time you admitted it.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41681 Sep 26, 2013
BRITAIN-1 wrote:
<quoted text>wee sold him the tech point blank read a little more brain washed nethf dentst
What the f*ck is a nethf dentst. Is that your muffled speech from having your daddy's cock in your mouth?

Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene. Classified US Defence Department documents also seen by the Sunday Herald show that Britain sold Iraq the drug pralidoxine, an antidote to nerve gas.

Ooooo the Brits sold him pralidoxine. lol
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#41682 Sep 26, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>How many people did you kill in Kenya this week, evil Muslim Somalian pirate?
Not A somalian Pirate, you paranoia is showing Grunt pinhead! BQHHQAHHAHhaa How many you our barbaric US war mongers/mercenaries mass murdered so many around the world with your perpetual US war machines since inception of US Militaristic neo-imoerailist Empire of Evil, too many people! You worst as you US war investors/war mongers incites and supply war machines to neighboring country(s) to fight others. kNow now that is US satanic evil!

United States

#41683 Sep 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
But now we don't have the money here to go to war as we spent it all on mismanagement and the last wars. Wars cost money as some have not noticed this.
<quoted text>
But corrupted US prints money like no tomorrow ... this will definitely bankrupted US morally and financially , and other nations look the other way and will not accept US dollar and even drop it as Foreign Currency World reserve because of US macroeconomic wars on it own allies and with the world powers!

And , wondering how many of our dumb US Vets who served become homeless and had been forgotten about by our evil US , Corrupted US leaders seeing them as toy soldiers and expendable when no longer needed ...
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#41684 Sep 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not A somalian Pirate....BQHHQAHHAHhaa ...kNow now that is US satanic evil!
Now..now Somalian Slob..BEHAVE..or you will get a call....from NED!!:o)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#41685 Sep 26, 2013
BRITAIN-1 wrote:
<quoted text>ooo carn't we say it ,how's a good little boy , tell your sister I will be in her tonight after your mummy
See you just proved my point. You moon cultists are always on topix with sexual banter. It must be your upbringing.

United States

#41686 Sep 26, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now..now Somalian Slob..BEHAVE..or you will get a call....from NED!!:o)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yjzYqo7H5P0XX
LOL! Nor a Somalian Slob you ignorant ! NED BAhahahahaah Try The Iternational WAR CRIME TRIBUNAL they have power , and they looking for US mercenaries just like you! BWHAHHAAHAHAHaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41687 Sep 26, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

I am a Somalian Slob! NED BAhahahahaah Try The Iternational WAR CRIME TRIBUNAL they have power , and they looking for US mercenaries just like me! BWHAHHAAHAHAHaa
They have absoloutely NO power, dumb creep.

You and your friends attacked that mall and murdered innocent people, Somalian stooge.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41688 Sep 26, 2013
Absolutely*
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41689 Sep 26, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f*ck is a nethf dentst. Is that your muffled speech from having your daddy's cock in your mouth?
Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene. Classified US Defence Department documents also seen by the Sunday Herald show that Britain sold Iraq the drug pralidoxine, an antidote to nerve gas.
Ooooo the Brits sold him pralidoxine. lol
CLUELESS go back to your cartoons

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41690 Sep 26, 2013
1 muslim cock lover wrote:
<quoted text>CLUELESS go back to your cartoons
What's a matter pig, did you get put in your place again, pig? <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41691 Sep 26, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
Michael Parenti, Los Angeles Times, January 18, 1993
Four U.S. oil companies are quietly sitting on a prospective fortune in exclusive concessions to explore and exploit tens-of-millions of acres of the Somali countryside ... nearly two-thirds of Somalia was allocated to American oil giants Conoco, Amoco, Chevron and Phillips in the final years before Somalia's pro-U.S. president Mohammed Said Barre' was overthrown. But, the Bush Administration and the State Department insist that the U.S. military mission in Somalia is strictly humanitarian.(Lies of US Empire . This was never mentioned in the New York Times or the Washington Post)
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, how was your trip to Kenya? Good hunting, dumb pirate? <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41692 Sep 26, 2013
Fake Roosevelt wrote:
And the Bigot is at it again.
<quoted text>
I see the fake Roosevelt is shooting his mouth off as usual, some things never chang. How long do you think you'll last, before getting sent to the gulag like DUNG did, little Kim denizen? <¶-o
u s a 1 muslim lover

Perth, Australia

#41693 Sep 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's a matter pig, did you get put in your place again, pig? <¶-o
hahahahaha never will put me in my place cartoon boy lol, just need to recharg my shit stiring battries ,, there getting low, MUST BE SOME KRIPTO NITE IN HERE AS YOU WOULD UNDER STAND LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Seraphima 604,838
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Pokay 774,048
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 559,046
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 2 hr Neelakaran 1,243
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr bmz 37,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,020
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 175,556
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web