American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41599 Sep 24, 2013
1really big Moslem prick wrote:
<quoted text>I'M not defending him clueless one, america went in on a lie. I don't hate jews I do have a little bit of jew in me /moron. roseanburge was my last name,untill it got shortend down.in ww2 some of my distent family died in the camps. why I say it moron if I'm a muslim then you must be a jew,don't we like it when it goes the other way dick.....like I said CLUELESS
When you say you have a little Jew in you, are you referring to the deposit that your last john left in your ass, pig? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41600 Sep 24, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I believe he is busy with his new National Geographic Channel series...In fact it's on tonight..It's called Snake Salvation...
LOL...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41601 Sep 24, 2013
Fake Roosevelt wrote:
Thing are going nicely in the Mideast with the Lutheran Pastor now released by Iran leading to a friendship between our country and Iran.
You're still here, little North Korean denizen?!?! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41602 Sep 24, 2013
1 really big illiterate Moslem prick wrote:
<quoted text>your such a dick we did not SHOW HIM ANYTHING we sold him the technology for something ealse, it seems if you revers it the it becomes wmd and ther was no evidence found he did it,.syria well you americans now say he smuggeld the over the boarder well that another ploy for you americans to go in , THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATS SO EVER COME UP WITH SOME FIRST ,DON'T HANG THE MAN BEFORE YOU GET SOME. THATS AMERICA JUSTICE FOR YOU [THERE NONE] PROVR IT
What does 'PROVE IT' mean, illiterate Moslem pig? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41603 Sep 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you using your ass as a source for facts again, dumbass?
I'm going to tell you something that isn't common knowledge but isn't exactly a secret either. Britain joined the US in Iraq because the British helped make the mess. When Reagan gave Saddam chem weapons capability(and the whole world except you seems to know that, dumbass) Britain also pitched in with technicians to show 'em how to get it set up.
Even Hans Blix admitted that Iraq had the capability. Not to mention the thousands of chemical rounds that were uncovered between 2003-2005, dual use facilities and statements from Iraqi govt officials and high ranking military personnel.
So, to put this all in perspective, the US, Great Britain, The UN AND various Iraqis have all claimed that Iraq had chemical weapons capability, yet you have some super special secret source of info that shows them to all be liars??
I'm gonna call you "Deep Throat" from now on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He might as well use his ass for his source of information, he uses it for everything else, like his prostitution business. I'm sure 'Deep Throat' comes into play, after he is done with his ass. LOL...
usa number 1 prick

Perth, Australia

#41604 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE who= dumb ass" USA_1"]<quoted text>When you say you have a little Jew in you, are you referring to the deposit that your last john left in your ass, pig? <¦-o[/QUOTE]your so clueless no wonder america os going down hill, lol, go back to bed little one, your mummy will tuck you in
usa number 1 prick

Perth, Australia

#41605 Sep 24, 2013
I will wipe my black americans presidents ass USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're still here, little North Korean denizen?!?! <¦-o
at least he's not into cartoons hahahahaha, at least he isn't a jew
BRITAIN-1

Perth, Australia

#41606 Sep 24, 2013
about time you got a job ,you lazy sod bet your mommys proud of you still living at home [u s a number 1 at licking my dads ass]

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41607 Sep 24, 2013
1 really big illiterate Moslem prick wrote:
<quoted text>at least he's not into cartoons hahahahaha, at least he isn't a jew
You appear to be a bonafide racist, I dislike Obama because he's a left-wing commie and Moslem like you. I don't care weather he's black or not, but you seem to just like you hate Jews, Moslem pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41608 Sep 24, 2013
NOT SO GREAT BRITAIN-1 wrote:
about time you got a job ,you lazy sod bet your mommys proud of you still living at home [u s a number 1 at licking my dads ass]
I've had a job longer than you've been alive, Moslem welfare rat. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41609 Sep 24, 2013
1 really big illiterate Moslem pedophile prick wrote:
<quoted text>at least he's not into cartoons hahahahaha, at least he isn't a jew
Is he into little boys like you are, racist Moslem pig? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41610 Sep 25, 2013
1 real illiterate Moslem prick wrote:
<quoted text>your so clueless no wonder america os going down hill, lol, go back to bed little one, your mummy will tuck you in
You have a 'mummy' fixation, do dead bodies sexually arouse you, pig? Or is 'mummy' a reference to your mother, in which I would have to ask if you lost your virginity to her, or your tribal warlord? <¦-o
BRITAIN-1

Perth, Australia

#41613 Sep 25, 2013
[QUOTE who was played with me when I was 8=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Is he into little boys like you are, racist Moslem pig? <¦-o[/QUOTE]just because you were played with dosn't mean we are ,gee go get help

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41615 Sep 25, 2013
BRITAIN-1 wrote:
<quoted text>just because you were played with dosn't mean we are ,gee go get help
You're retarded, aren't you? Were you going to have me arrested for pointing out that you're mentally incompetent, illiterate slug?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#41616 Sep 25, 2013
usa number 1 prick wrote:
<quoted text>you mean like rebuffed like your little brain
Ah yes, the last resort of the mentally incompetent. Resort to ad hominem attacks instead of trying to refute any points that are made.
That's what stupid people like you do all right. It's a sign the conversation has gone WAY over your tiny, little pin head.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41617 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>your such a dick we did not SHOW HIM ANYTHING we sold him the technology for something ealse,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA What a f*cking moron. You weren't even a twinkle in your donkey daddy's eye when that shit went down. America gave Saddam chem weapons capability and the Brits showed him how to set it up. It's that simple.
This is funny though, "we sold him the technology for something ealse".
Who's this "we" you're talking about. The technology was American. You're saying the Brits sold American tech to Iraq? And what exectly was that "something ealse" they supposedly sold American tech for?

Sorry dumbass, your assfacts don't match up with history or reality. I'd suggest you talk to your doctor about a prescription for Thorazine. Either that or get a real education.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41618 Sep 25, 2013
Some lame assed shitpump wrote:
well you americans now say he smuggeld the over the boarder well that another ploy for you americans to go in
Oh, and by the way shit for brains, I'm not American. Then again, with your abject stupidity, I'm not surprised you need to be told the same thing over and over.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41619 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>dickhead we look after you.and what benifit well you should know, people respect us more than americans inthe middle east, we did control it for some time and still have that respect from them,americans just fuck everything up ,why coz you so gun ho , yea that will win you wars /like nam/korea you americans beged us to come with you .you shoud read what maggie thacher said ,what g bush said look it up nob face
I'm not American. Just like you're not British. The difference is, I'm not pretending to be American, while you pretend to be British.
It must really suck to be you. An inferior specimen so desperately wishing to be something better than he is.
BRITAIN-1

Perth, Australia

#41621 Sep 25, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not American. Just like you're not British. The difference is, I'm not pretending to be American, while you pretend to be British.
It must really suck to be you. An inferior specimen so desperately wishing to be something better than he is.
lol I'm not bothering with you cock head
BRITAIN-1

Perth, Australia

#41623 Sep 25, 2013
[QUOTE who is clueless me="Whisgean Zoda"]<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA What a f*cking moron. You weren't even a twinkle in your donkey daddy's eye when that shit went down. America gave Saddam chem weapons capability and the Brits showed him how to set it up. It's that simple.
This is funny though, "we sold him the technology for something ealse".
Who's this "we" you're talking about. The technology was American. You're saying the Brits sold American tech to Iraq? And what exectly was that "something ealse" they supposedly sold American tech for?
Sorry dumbass, your assfacts don't match up with history or reality. I'd suggest you talk to your doctor about a prescription for Thorazine. Either that or get a real education.[/QUOTE]clueless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min here 63,405
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Just Think 653,685
Just chatt 17 min brits are pants 15
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Gabriel 973,675
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 26 min Classic 3,790
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 39 min Knock off purse s... 18
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,567
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 618,751
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web