usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41563 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE who the hell fuck my ass=" -Roosevelt-"]<quoted text>Did you attend a special needs school as a child, little one?[/QUOTE]tut tut tut .does it hurt when people tell the truth ,little one
usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41564 Sep 24, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Been to Kenya lately, CHOCOLATE FACE? <¶-o
looks like you have been to disney land have you.cartoon boy ,,, looks like your goofy ,why not join the micky mouse club ,then again americans are in the club arn.t they

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#41565 Sep 24, 2013
Where's roofer John, putting crappy roofs on more house in another state now?

I'm pretty sure by what i read that he got run out of Oklahoma because of his shabby work!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41566 Sep 24, 2013
No time this morning as I'm extremely busy making Tons of money.
usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41567 Sep 24, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you weren't familiar with the United Nations resolution, authorizing the removal of Saddam Hussein from power. And while we're at it, you seem to have been ignorant of the reasons behind the resolution:
1) The use of chemical weapons against the Kurds in the North.
2) Daily attacks on US planes patrolling the United Nations mandated no-fly zone, with AA fire and surface to air missiles.
3) Saddam Hussein's open invitation to al Qaeda or any other terror organization, to utilize Iraq as a base of operation, to wage war against the United States.
4) Saddam Hussein's lack of cooperation with United Nations weapons inspections.
5) Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons arsenal.
6) Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons program.(Terminated by Israel.)
your so clueless arn't you there was no wmd lies lies lies cartoon boy
usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41568 Sep 24, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You were taken away from your mother, when your tribal warlord selected you to be his 'comfort boy', Moslem pig. <¶-o
if you think so ,clueless cartoon boy, then you must be a jew ,

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41569 Sep 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Where's roofer John, putting crappy roofs on more house in another state now?
I'm pretty sure by what i read that he got run out of Oklahoma because of his shabby work!
I think maybe he went to jail over it and that's why he's no longer posting on Topix. He made a statement a while back, saying he would not be on Topix anymore, that was likely after being convicted.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41570 Sep 24, 2013
illiterate prick wrote:
<quoted text>your so clueless arn't you there was no wmd lies lies lies cartoon boy
Where do you think Syria got their chemical weapons from, moron? We say the military convoys leaving Iraq bound for Syria just before the invasion, not to mention weapons were found in Iraq. The Bush administration was just too weak to bother disputing erroneous claims by the left-wing George Soros controlled media. It was common knowledge Saddam Hussein had them, he used them on the Kurds. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41571 Sep 24, 2013
illiterate prick wrote:
<quoted text>if you think so ,clueless cartoon boy, then you must be a jew ,
How's your special little boy at the mosque doing? Does he pleasure you the way he's told to, Moslem degenerate? <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41572 Sep 24, 2013
illiterate prick wrote:
<quoted text> [QUOTE who the hell! please fuck my ass Roosevelt]tut tut tut .does it hurt when people tell the truth ,little one Report this post
Are you trying to proposition DUNG the Fake Minnesota farmer, Moslem pig? <¶-o
usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41573 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE clueless USA_1"]<quoted text>Where do you think Syria got their chemical weapons from, moron? We say the military convoys leaving Iraq bound for Syria just before the invasion, not to mention weapons were found in Iraq. The Bush administration was just too weak to bother disputing erroneous claims by the left-wing George Soros controlled media. It was common knowledge Saddam Hussein had them, he used them on the Kurds. <¶-o[/QUOTE]what a load of shit ,you get brain washed to much don't you, thats why your so clueless,and what about nam ,chemical war fair that america done DID YOU FORGET THAT clueless
usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41574 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE clueless USA_1"]<quoted text>Are you trying to proposition DUNG the Fake Minnesota farmer, Moslem pig? <¶-o[/QUOTE]your telling the story jew boy???
usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41575 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE my cock is so little USA_1"]<quoted text>How's your special little boy at the mosque doing? Does he pleasure you the way he's told to, Moslem degenerate? <¶-o[/QUOTE]I see you didn't come back with any reply ,about me being a muslim ,[what makes you think i am a muslim prove it] bet you don't even go to church . what religon are you ,I'm church of england, bet your church of bull shit,?????
usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41576 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE who fuck my ass when I was not looking" USA_1"]<quoted text>Where do you think Syria got their chemical weapons from, moron? We say the military convoys leaving Iraq bound for Syria just before the invasion, not to mention weapons were found in Iraq. The Bush administration was just too weak to bother disputing erroneous claims by the left-wing George Soros controlled media. It was common knowledge Saddam Hussein had them, he used them on the Kurds. <¶-o[/QUOTE]ppppssstttt america admitted that they lied did we forget that numb nuts/halcomst diftes ,
usa number 1 prick

Perth, Australia

#41577 Sep 24, 2013
this is to U,S,A NUMBER I CLUELESS ,,look this up cock breath THE LIE THAT GOT US IN,the bush administration knew there were NO THATS NO [WMD] in iraq clueless, your just making a fool of yourselve lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41579 Sep 24, 2013
illiterate prick wrote:
<quoted text>ppppssstttt america admitted that they lied did we forget that numb nuts/halcomst diftes ,
'Carn't' you put together a coherent sentence, you third world piece of shit? I 'carn't' understand what you're trying to say, Moslem. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41580 Sep 24, 2013
illiterate Moslem prick wrote:
<quoted text>I see you didn't come back with any reply ,about me being a muslim ,[what makes you think i am a muslim prove it] bet you don't even go to church . what religon are you ,I'm church of england, bet your church of bull shit,?????
Why do you defend Saddam Hussein and hate Jews? You're not fooling anyone, little Moslem pedophile.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41581 Sep 24, 2013
1 big illiterate Moslem prick wrote:
this is to U,S,A NUMBER I CLUELESS ,,look this up cock breath THE LIE THAT GOT US IN,the bush administration knew there were NO THATS NO [WMD] in iraq clueless, your just making a fool of yourselve lol
Pure horse shit, little Moslem stooge. <¶-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#41582 Sep 24, 2013
americans are suckies wrote:
<quoted text>you just did lol brainless idiot lol, but your doing ok keep it up lol
No I didn't "listen" to you. I responded to your utter stupidity. There is a difference, although I doubt you have the mental capacity to understand that.
I merely pointed out that you and your hypocritical double standards are hilarious, and you happily spew them out as you show the world your fridge temperature IQ.

That's not called "listening" dumbass, it's called being rebuffed.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#41583 Sep 24, 2013
usa cartoon prick wrote:
<quoted text>britain or should i say GREAT BRITAIN will not follow no one into a conflict ,if we do then it's only for are wellbeing ,most of the english don't like americans and australians I should know I live here
Funny, your location shows you in Perth, Australia. I guess your not only an abject moron, you're a terrible liar as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 828,787
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Insults Are Easier 270,679
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 9 min remembrances5148 47
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 9 min apg 25
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min waaasssuuup 611,833
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min truthandcommonsense 3,576
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 20 min thetruth 9,338
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 21 min love_spell 442,881
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min oxbow 584,436
More from around the web