American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41574 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE clueless USA_1"]<quoted text>Are you trying to proposition DUNG the Fake Minnesota farmer, Moslem pig? <¦-o[/QUOTE]your telling the story jew boy???
usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41575 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE my cock is so little USA_1"]<quoted text>How's your special little boy at the mosque doing? Does he pleasure you the way he's told to, Moslem degenerate? <¦-o[/QUOTE]I see you didn't come back with any reply ,about me being a muslim ,[what makes you think i am a muslim prove it] bet you don't even go to church . what religon are you ,I'm church of england, bet your church of bull shit,?????
usa cartoon prick

Perth, Australia

#41576 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE who fuck my ass when I was not looking" USA_1"]<quoted text>Where do you think Syria got their chemical weapons from, moron? We say the military convoys leaving Iraq bound for Syria just before the invasion, not to mention weapons were found in Iraq. The Bush administration was just too weak to bother disputing erroneous claims by the left-wing George Soros controlled media. It was common knowledge Saddam Hussein had them, he used them on the Kurds. <¦-o[/QUOTE]ppppssstttt america admitted that they lied did we forget that numb nuts/halcomst diftes ,
usa number 1 prick

Perth, Australia

#41577 Sep 24, 2013
this is to U,S,A NUMBER I CLUELESS ,,look this up cock breath THE LIE THAT GOT US IN,the bush administration knew there were NO THATS NO [WMD] in iraq clueless, your just making a fool of yourselve lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41579 Sep 24, 2013
illiterate prick wrote:
<quoted text>ppppssstttt america admitted that they lied did we forget that numb nuts/halcomst diftes ,
'Carn't' you put together a coherent sentence, you third world piece of shit? I 'carn't' understand what you're trying to say, Moslem. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41580 Sep 24, 2013
illiterate Moslem prick wrote:
<quoted text>I see you didn't come back with any reply ,about me being a muslim ,[what makes you think i am a muslim prove it] bet you don't even go to church . what religon are you ,I'm church of england, bet your church of bull shit,?????
Why do you defend Saddam Hussein and hate Jews? You're not fooling anyone, little Moslem pedophile.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41581 Sep 24, 2013
1 big illiterate Moslem prick wrote:
this is to U,S,A NUMBER I CLUELESS ,,look this up cock breath THE LIE THAT GOT US IN,the bush administration knew there were NO THATS NO [WMD] in iraq clueless, your just making a fool of yourselve lol
Pure horse shit, little Moslem stooge. <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#41582 Sep 24, 2013
americans are suckies wrote:
<quoted text>you just did lol brainless idiot lol, but your doing ok keep it up lol
No I didn't "listen" to you. I responded to your utter stupidity. There is a difference, although I doubt you have the mental capacity to understand that.
I merely pointed out that you and your hypocritical double standards are hilarious, and you happily spew them out as you show the world your fridge temperature IQ.

That's not called "listening" dumbass, it's called being rebuffed.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41583 Sep 24, 2013
usa cartoon prick wrote:
<quoted text>britain or should i say GREAT BRITAIN will not follow no one into a conflict ,if we do then it's only for are wellbeing ,most of the english don't like americans and australians I should know I live here
Funny, your location shows you in Perth, Australia. I guess your not only an abject moron, you're a terrible liar as well.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41584 Sep 24, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
No time this morning as I'm extremely busy making Tons of money.
How many pennies does it take to make a ton?

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41585 Sep 24, 2013
usa cartoon prick wrote:
<quoted text>your so clueless arn't you there was no wmd lies lies lies cartoon boy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG what a f*cking idiot. I guess you don't consider chemical weapons to be WMDs then, eh dumbass?

Of course your other idiot assertion that Great Britain leads the pack and doesn't invade other countries unless there's something in it for Britain is outright hilarious. So tell me sport, what "benefit" did Britain receive by sending troops to A-stan and JOINING THE US in Iraq????

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41586 Sep 24, 2013
usa number 1 prick wrote:
Are you using your ass as a source for facts again, dumbass?

I'm going to tell you something that isn't common knowledge but isn't exactly a secret either. Britain joined the US in Iraq because the British helped make the mess. When Reagan gave Saddam chem weapons capability(and the whole world except you seems to know that, dumbass) Britain also pitched in with technicians to show 'em how to get it set up.

Even Hans Blix admitted that Iraq had the capability. Not to mention the thousands of chemical rounds that were uncovered between 2003-2005, dual use facilities and statements from Iraqi govt officials and high ranking military personnel.

So, to put this all in perspective, the US, Great Britain, The UN AND various Iraqis have all claimed that Iraq had chemical weapons capability, yet you have some super special secret source of info that shows them to all be liars??

I'm gonna call you "Deep Throat" from now on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41587 Sep 24, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think maybe he went to jail over it and that's why he's no longer posting on Topix. He made a statement a while back, saying he would not be on Topix anymore, that was likely after being convicted.
Actually I believe he is busy with his new National Geographic Channel series...In fact it's on tonight..It's called Snake Salvation...
usa number 1 prick

Perth, Australia

#41588 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE who's the clueless one USA_1"]<quoted text>'Carn't' you put together a coherent sentence, you third world piece of shit? I 'carn't' understand what you're trying to say, Moslem. <¦-o[/QUOTE]what your trying to say your clueless,
usa number 1 prick

Perth, Australia

#41589 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE who'THE CLUELESS ONE" USA_1"]<quoted text>Why do you defend Saddam Hussein and hate Jews? You're not fooling anyone, little Moslem pedophile.[/QUOTE]I'M not defending him clueless one, america went in on a lie. I don't hate jews I do have a little bit of jew in me /moron. roseanburge was my last name,untill it got shortend down.in ww2 some of my distent family died in the camps. why I say it moron if I'm a muslim then you must be a jew,don't we like it when it goes the other way dick.....like I said CLUELESS
usa number 1 prick

Perth, Australia

#41591 Sep 24, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pure horse shit, little Moslem stooge. <¦-o
I will give you the site if YOU carn't find it, even your top men admitt it was a lie. if it's to hard to find let me know clueless one
usa number 1 prick

Perth, Australia

#41592 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE who fucked my mothers ass so hard ME="Whisgean Zoda"]<quoted text>
No I didn't "listen" to you. I responded to your utter stupidity. There is a difference, although I doubt you have the mental capacity to understand that.
I merely pointed out that you and your hypocritical double standards are hilarious, and you happily spew them out as you show the world your fridge temperature IQ.
That's not called "listening" dumbass, it's called being rebuffed.[/QUOTE]you mean like rebuffed like your little brain
usa number 1 prick

Perth, Australia

#41594 Sep 24, 2013
[QUOTE whoshaged my dad ME"Whisgean Zoda"]<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG what a f*cking idiot. I guess you don't consider chemical weapons to be WMDs then, eh dumbass?
Of course your other idiot assertion that Great Britain leads the pack and doesn't invade other countries unless there's something in it for Britain is outright hilarious. So tell me sport, what "benefit" did Britain receive by sending troops to A-stan and JOINING THE US in Iraq????
[/QUOTE]dickhead we look after you.and what benifit well you should know, people respect us more than americans inthe middle east, we did control it for some time and still have that respect from them,americans just fuck everything up ,why coz you so gun ho , yea that will win you wars /like nam/korea you americans beged us to come with you .you shoud read what maggie thacher said ,what g bush said look it up nob face
usa number 1 prick

Perth, Australia

#41596 Sep 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you using your ass as a source for facts again, dumbass?
I'm going to tell you something that isn't common knowledge but isn't exactly a secret either. Britain joined the US in Iraq because the British helped make the mess. When Reagan gave Saddam chem weapons capability(and the whole world except you seems to know that, dumbass) Britain also pitched in with technicians to show 'em how to get it set up.
Even Hans Blix admitted that Iraq had the capability. Not to mention the thousands of chemical rounds that were uncovered between 2003-2005, dual use facilities and statements from Iraqi govt officials and high ranking military personnel.
So, to put this all in perspective, the US, Great Britain, The UN AND various Iraqis have all claimed that Iraq had chemical weapons capability, yet you have some super special secret source of info that shows them to all be liars??
I'm gonna call you "Deep Throat" from now on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
your such a dick we did not SHOW HIM ANYTHING we sold him the technology for something ealse, it seems if you revers it the it becomes wmd and ther was no evidence found he did it,.syria well you americans now say he smuggeld the over the boarder well that another ploy for you americans to go in , THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATS SO EVER COME UP WITH SOME FIRST ,DON'T HANG THE MAN BEFORE YOU GET SOME. THATS AMERICA JUSTICE FOR YOU [THERE NONE] PROVR IT
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41598 Sep 24, 2013
Thing are going nicely in the Mideast with the Lutheran Pastor now released by Iran leading to a friendship between our country and Iran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Hangman 973,791
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min here 63,989
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 106,507
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Phooey 653,990
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 8 min Knock off purse s... 25
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 15 min WasteWater 2,581
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 30 min Johnny 805
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,866
More from around the web