americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

american president is going to meet Irans leader. see how much you americans crawl up there ass ,,, muslim lovers you americans are ,,then again OBAMA is a muslim lol
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

USA_1 at sucking big dick wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it time for you to be bumping the top of your woman, Your woman realy loves you ,just because your not muslim or american<-o
thank I do relize this but hey don't pull yourselve down , I know your amerincan nuber 1 dickhead but thats how it goes in life ,the lowest form of life is a muslim or american , hillbilly pig as you say
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Gold now after yesterday's lows is a real bargain. Gold is a great investment for the future as it may be 5,000 in a few months.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Henry Kissinger said 2 years ago we were going to dump Israel for Iran because the Muslims in the Mideast would never accept Israel as equals.
americans are suckies wrote:
american president is going to meet Irans leader. see how much you americans crawl up there ass ,,, muslim lovers you americans are ,,then again OBAMA is a muslim lol

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Am I wrong to say that many US soldiers kill innocent families, women and children?
Am I wrong to say they take pictures of themselves torturing prisoners and are smiling in those pictures?

What about the pictures they took while urinating on dead Taliban? Would that project the image and message of winning hearts and minds?

What about when a convoy stops and a dozen troops take a leak on some women flower bed and front yard in front of her 6 year old daughter? DOes that win hearts and minds?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Ohhh I almost forgot. What about all the troops who end up taking their own lives in suicide.

Yes thats right?! American soldiers often suffer the most casualties because they kill themselves. And why wouldn't they want to kill themselves, how could they live with themselves when they no not a single Sept 11 hijacker was from Afganistan or Iraq and the weaponsof mass destruction did not exist.

They figured out they are there to steal oil for rich people.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

What would people rather own, a pound of silver or a pound of gold?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
What would people rather own, a pound of silver or a pound of gold?
You own a bicycle, so stop daydreaming, phony stooge.

Been to the 'food store' lately, creep?
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Robotic impulse wrote:
Ohhh I almost forgot. What about all the troops who end up taking their own lives in suicide.
Yes thats right?! American soldiers often suffer the most casualties because they kill themselves. And why wouldn't they want to kill themselves, how could they live with themselves when they no not a single Sept 11 hijacker was from Afganistan or Iraq and the weaponsof mass destruction did not exist.
They figured out they are there to steal oil for rich people.
so true so true because they carn't live with themselves of what they did . there goverment lied to them once again , they should have war crimes against them
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Chalmers Johnson: "Nemesis: The Last Days of the American Republic"

Probably there is no more anti-American democracy on earth than Greece. They will never forgive us for bringing to power the Greek colonels the in the late '60s and early '70s, and, of course, also establishing then numerous American military enclaves in Greece until the colonels themselves finally self-destructed by simply going too far.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Official Declaration by the Arab League, 9 January 2006

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine
by Ilan Pappe, 2006, p199

Since 1967, Israel has detained 670,000 Palestinians.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Chaim Weizmann, the first president of Israel

Hidden history of Zionism, Annie Zirin

'The hopes of Europe's six million Jews are centered on emigration. I was asked:'Can you bring six million Jews to Palestine?' I replied 'No.'... From the depths of the tragedy I want to save...young people [for Palestine]. The old ones will pass. They will bear their fate or they will not. They are dust, economic and moral dust in a cruel world...Only the branch of the young shall survive. They have to accept it.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

What we're up against (lessons from Guatemala)[& the Israel connection]
by Mickey Z

Israeli journalist, Yoav Karni in Yediot Ahronot (1980s)

"The Israelis may be seen as American proxies in Honduras and Guatemala."

Ha'aretz correspondent Gidon Samet, November 6, 1983

"The U.S. needs Israel in Africa and Latin America, among other reasons, because of the government's difficulties in obtaining congressional authorization for its ambitious aid programs and naturally, for military actions...[America has] long been interested in using Israel as a pipeline for military and other aid [to Central America].".

Yosef Priel reported in Davar,1983

"[Latin America] has become the leading market for Israeli arms exports."
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Makkial-Nazzal, a lifelong Fallujah resident who works for the humanitarian NGO InterSOS describing the horror of the siege of Fallujah
War Made Easy
by Norman Solomon, p195

'I have been a fool for 47 years. I used to believe in European and American civilization. Nothing could have been easier than gaining the goodwill of the people of Fallujah had the Americans not been so brutal in their dealings..."
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Gore Vidal, Dreaming War, p102

Young people often ask me, with wonder, why so many of us enlisted in 1943. I tell them that since we had been attacked at Pearl Harbor, we were obliged to defend our country...

Although we were not enthusiastic warriors, there was a true hatred of the enemy. We were convinced that the "Japs" were subhuman; and our atrocities against them pretty much matched theirs against us. I was in the Pacific Theater of Operations, where the war was not only imperial but racial: the white race was fighting the yellow race, and the crown would go to us as we were the earth's supreme race, or so we had been taught.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Causes and Consequences of Our Foreign Policy in the Middle East and What It Means for Americans

a speech at Virginia Tech on February 12, 2008

by Karen Kwiatkowski

Our government is addicted to easy power, to fantasies of empire, and it fears real freedom, at home or abroad.
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>so true so true because they carn't live with themselves of what they did . there goverment lied to them once again , they should have war crimes against them
q1
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>q1
q1
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

I have a half-dozen Treks and I'm still looking at the 2014 diesel pickups. What do you think: gas or diesel?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Since I grow my own organic food I only shop at the hardware store.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,561 - 32,580 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••