i suckies americans dickies wrote:
<quoted text>o we got cartoons now hows a good little boy
Tell me more about how good the 'little boys' are, Moslem pig. <-o
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41463 Sep 20, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does 'yea' mean, illiterate imbecile? <-o
sorry who are you super man. wonder woman .boy wonder. the hulk lol grow up and get them cartoons off ,just shows you how small minded you are
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41464 Sep 20, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me more about how good the 'little boys' are, Moslem pig. <-o
I don't know but I heard the little boys call you suger daddy lol
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41465 Sep 20, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>It is really sick, what those Muslim pedophiles do to little boys at the mosque. They shall be judged by our lord and savior Jesus Christ!
you mean like michel jackson ,with his wonder land .bet you went there didn't you lol
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41466 Sep 20, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>It is really sick, what those Muslim pedophiles do to little boys at the mosque. They shall be judged by our lord and savior Jesus Christ!
mmm tell me about how many preists did little boys lol, were you one of them ,I bet you were
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41467 Sep 20, 2013
If you say so.
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>You're not in Minnesota, North Korean creep. I hear Dennis Rodman will be getting married to your fat assed despot dictator Kim Jong-un.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41468 Sep 20, 2013
I've only been on this thread, what is it, 6 weeks?
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it????
Sad little Fake American.....Hell, you're not even decent entertainment any more...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41469 Sep 20, 2013
americans are suckies wrote:
<quoted text>sorry who are you super man. wonder woman .boy wonder. the hulk lol grow up and get them cartoons off ,just shows you how small minded you are
The characters in this avatar are pop culture icons from an adult themed cartoon. You being an ignorant little Muzzie from a backwater third world Moslem country, wouldn't recognize them. Have you bowed to Mecca yet today, creepy pedophile? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41471 Sep 20, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>It is a well known fact, that young boys are used to sexually if gratify Muslim men in countries that are governed under Sharia law. Women are held in such low esteem, that Muslim men view them as 'icky' and only touch them for procreation. The molesting of boys by priests are isolated incidents and not tolerated. If you had been raised a Christian, you wouldn't have been a comfort boy for all those depraved Muslim men at your mosque.
Good post, you hit the nail on the head with that one! I see you're taking the high ground and not even responding to that FAKE Roosevelt, who's never been on a farm but claims to be a farmer. LMAO!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41472 Sep 20, 2013
Tell me how it is possible to Judge ones own reply?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The characters in this avatar are pop culture icons from an adult themed cartoon. You being an ignorant little Muzzie from a backwater third world Moslem country, wouldn't recognize them. Have you bowed to Mecca yet today, creepy pedophile? <-o
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41473 Sep 20, 2013
USA_1 pedophile wrote:
<quoted text>The characters in this avatar are pop culture icons from an adult themed cartoon. You being an ignorant little Muzzie from a backwater third world Moslem country, wouldn't recognize them. Have you bowed to Mecca yet today, creepy pedophile? <-o
hahahahaha still cartoons for little boys ... who's the pedophile YOU think it's time to grow up
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41474 Sep 20, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me more about how good the 'little boys' are, Moslem pig. <-o
I don't know never been to one ,cartoon boy

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41475 Sep 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Tell me how it is possible to Judge ones own reply?
<quoted text>
You can't judge your own posts, little barbarian. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41476 Sep 20, 2013
i suckies americans dickies wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha still cartoons for little boys ... who's the pedophile YOU think it's time to grow up
Isn't it time for you to be bumping the top of your head, against another Moslem's stinky ass at the ole' mosque? Your Mulas will bullwhip you for not bowing to Mecca five times a day, pig. <-o
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41477 Sep 21, 2013
USA_1 biggest dick head wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it time for you to be bumping the top of your head, against another Moslem's stinky ass at the ole' mosque? Your Mulas will bullwhip you for not bowing to Mecca five times a day, pig. <-o
do you pray 5 times a day , you must be muslim are you coz I don't pray to no one, gods are nothing , it's only for weak people who carn't get throu life, thats you
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41478 Sep 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Good post, you hit the nail on the head with that one! I see you're taking the high ground and not even responding to that FAKE Roosevelt, who's never been on a farm but claims to be a farmer. LMAO!
like you your a fake american who thinks every body likes you being on here, to bad you haven't got a life
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41479 Sep 21, 2013
american president is going to meet Irans leader. see how much you americans crawl up there ass ,,, muslim lovers you americans are ,,then again OBAMA is a muslim lol
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41480 Sep 21, 2013
USA_1 at sucking big dick wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it time for you to be bumping the top of your woman, Your woman realy loves you ,just because your not muslim or american<-o
thank I do relize this but hey don't pull yourselve down , I know your amerincan nuber 1 dickhead but thats how it goes in life ,the lowest form of life is a muslim or american , hillbilly pig as you say
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41481 Sep 21, 2013
Gold now after yesterday's lows is a real bargain. Gold is a great investment for the future as it may be 5,000 in a few months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min dirty white boy- 764,812
what the best model of this wrist watches 3 min aljwadh 10
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min KayMarie 554,940
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 min zafar 1,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Rider on the Storm 175,046
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min AN NFL FAN 119,260
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 13 min bellz 34
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min waaasssuuup 603,635
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min Charlie Sheen 263,520

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE