American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41414 Sep 18, 2013
The flocks of geese here in Minnesota are getting bigger every day in anticipation of the migration to the South.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41415 Sep 18, 2013
It's said the Schizophrenic who shot up Washington heard voices, how about you, are you hearing voices too?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I don't think you're racist at all, and I remember the term from the movie.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#41416 Sep 18, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's exactly what wiki says too. Thanks.
<quoted text>
Why thank me? You said GLONASS was better than GPS, it's not.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41417 Sep 18, 2013
Finally some good news: Iran and America are about to be good friends with the nuclear deal that's been shaping up lately.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41418 Sep 18, 2013
"I had a nice GPS ride this morning and now working on how to configure GLONASS into the system. It is suggested by some it's better then GPS."

I didn't say it was "better" as here's what I wrote, above. Maybe in Russia it's better.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank me? You said GLONASS was better than GPS, it's not.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#41419 Sep 18, 2013
Fake Roosevelt wrote:
So where's your missing dung, still in north korea? dung may make more money than you.
<quoted text>
lol, thanks for the laughs!

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41421 Sep 18, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's called education that permits this. We aren't stupid or ignorant up here.
<quoted text>
Your response is rather interesting. Seems to me an "educated" North American farmer would respond that GLONASS has been used in conjunction with GPS in agriculture on this continent for at least 2 years now, and not simply dismiss his knowledge of a still relatively obscure piece of technology in North America as "being educated".
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41422 Sep 18, 2013
I'm laughing too, at all the money I've made this year and am looking for more deductions.

Did you know farmers can deduct their new pickups as a business expense? I just bought a new Dodge in 2012 and now I think I'll have to buy another one this year.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, thanks for the laughs!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41423 Sep 18, 2013
We don't use GLONASS, we use GPS. I have never heard of GLONASS being used in Minnesota.

GLONASS in the USA is "obscure."
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text> Your response is rather interesting. Seems to me an "educated" North American farmer would respond that GLONASS has been used in conjunction with GPS in agriculture on this continent for at least 2 years now, and not simply dismiss his knowledge of a still relatively obscure piece of technology in North America as "being educated".
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41425 Sep 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>WOW
he's clueless,
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41426 Sep 18, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text> Your response is rather interesting. Seems to me an "educated" North American farmer would respond that GLONASS has been used in conjunction with GPS in agriculture on this continent for at least 2 years now, and not simply dismiss his knowledge of a still relatively obscure piece of technology in North America as "being educated".
how's your meds hope you get some real soon

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41427 Sep 18, 2013
[QUOTE who=["DUNG"]It's called education that permits this. We aren't stupid or ignorant up here.
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]Yes you are and it's over there, not up here for you, little denizen of the of the DPRK. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41428 Sep 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I'm laughing too, at all the money I've made this year and am looking for more deductions.
Did you know farmers can deduct their new pickups as a business expense? I just bought a new Dodge in 2012 and now I think I'll have to buy another one this year.
<quoted text>
That's what Cramer said on Seinfeld, "You just write it off" and that's what the Kim family will say about you when your sent to the mountains, minion. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41429 Sep 18, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me this Fake American???
"Why is a Mid West Farmer has so much time during the daylight hours to spend online??? Last I checked, people in Minnesota are in the Central Time Zone..I am in the Mountain Zone and only one hour behind Minn....In fact, this post that I am responding to is at 1 o'clock PM, Central time, you should be working.....I also notice that you only post between certain times every day, no deviation...Shift work at the propaganda ministry must suck...

OH, BTW...What the HELL is a GPS ride???? No vehicle company has a car or truck that will drive on its own.. AND, If you have lived in the same area all your life, you wouldn't even need GPS to find your way around...I don't have one and don't need one because I know my way around...BTW..GPS has been commercially available for 20 yrs.....Ever seen one of those stupid 'Garman' Christmas commercials???

Quit trying to be a Fake American, at least if you say who you really are, we might humor you..

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41430 Sep 18, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We don't use GLONASS, we use GPS. I have never heard of GLONASS being used in Minnesota.
GLONASS in the USA is "obscure."
<quoted text>
First off, when are you going to quit pretending your GPS drives your vehicle for you?
Secondly, if you've never heard of GLONASS being used in MN, why so fired up to configure it to your system?
Roosevelt wrote:
I had a nice GPS ride this morning and now working on how to configure GLONASS into the system. It is suggested by some it's better then GPS.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41431 Sep 18, 2013
americans are suckies wrote:
<quoted text>how's your meds hope you get some real soon
Awww whassa matter bitch boy? Is the conversation going WAY over your tiny, little pin head again?

I'll try and dumb my posts down to monosyllabic snorts and grunts just for you, so you can better understand what I'm saying.

In the meantime, you just keep biting your pillow for $35-40/day.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41436 Sep 18, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww whassa matter bitch boy? Is the conversation going WAY over your tiny, little pin head again?
I'll try and dumb my posts down to monosyllabic snorts and grunts just for you, so you can better understand what I'm saying.
In the meantime, you just keep biting your pillow for $35-40/day.
LOL!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41437 Sep 18, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me this Fake American???
"Why is a Mid West Farmer has so much time during the daylight hours to spend online??? Last I checked, people in Minnesota are in the Central Time Zone..I am in the Mountain Zone and only one hour behind Minn....In fact, this post that I am responding to is at 1 o'clock PM, Central time, you should be working.....I also notice that you only post between certain times every day, no deviation...Shift work at the propaganda ministry must suck...
OH, BTW...What the HELL is a GPS ride???? No vehicle company has a car or truck that will drive on its own.. AND, If you have lived in the same area all your life, you wouldn't even need GPS to find your way around...I don't have one and don't need one because I know my way around...BTW..GPS has been commercially available for 20 yrs.....Ever seen one of those stupid 'Garman' Christmas commercials???
Quit trying to be a Fake American, at least if you say who you really are, we might humor you..
He's the fake Roosevelt. LOL.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41438 Sep 18, 2013
i suck americans dickies wrote:
<quoted text>iam clueless,
Yes you are, creep. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#41439 Sep 19, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Finally some good news: Iran and America are about to be good friends with the nuclear deal that's been shaping up lately.
Have the Iranians stopped enriching? That would be good newz.

Strange tho oil price is also

shaping

up

http://www.bloomberg.com/energy/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 600,192
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 865,979
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 40,910
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Insults Are Easier 272,452
Poll Are cops and their families above the law? 30 min lawyers gone wild 1
Rajkot gay Topix 36 min vicky4950 201
The Christian Atheist debate 38 min yoskowitz 5 column 2,093
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 8 hr Malcolm 46
More from around the web