Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'carn't' LOLOLOL!!!!!
I work as an illustrator, little tard. What do YOU do?
more than you make lol .an iLLustrator lol low life of a job ,get a real mans job

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

americans are suckies wrote:
<quoted text>more than you make lol .an iLLustrator lol low life of a job ,get a real mans job
What would an unemployed illiterate slob such as you know of a job, boy?
You're retarded, aren't you?
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would an unemployed illiterate slob such as you know of a job, boy?
You're retarded, aren't you?
unemployed whats that lol as if I am ,you just keep thinking like that lol the only slob here is you . lol you probly get between 35 43 dollares an hour lol shit I wouldn't even get out of bed for that . low life living ,thats why your there

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think this North Korean caveman, even knows what GPS really is. He only knows what his masters tell him.
I just find it interesting that he knows what GLONASS is, for a guy supposedly living in northwest Minnesota. It's still pretty obscure in North America, particularly since the Russians didn't make it commercially available outside of Russia until they got their full global network running at full capacity in 2011.

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>more than you make lol .an iLLustrator lol low life of a job ,get a real mans job
Leeching off your mother the sea whore is a real man's job now?

By the way, he didn't ask how much you made, he asked what you DID for a living. You are one seriously illiterate, troglodytic dumbass.
The 7th Fleet must have banged your head one too many times in utero while banging your pregnant mom or something.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>unemployed whats that lol as if I am ,you just keep thinking like that lol the only slob here is you . lol you probly get between 35 43 dollares an hour lol shit I wouldn't even get out of bed for that . low life living ,thats why your there
lOL! An illiterate dullard like you doesn't make cash, creep. You only leach from society.

Let's have a spelling contest, freak.

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>unemployed whats that lol as if I am ,you just keep thinking like that lol the only slob here is you . lol you probly get between 35 43 dollares an hour lol shit I wouldn't even get out of bed for that . low life living ,thats why your there
Of course you don't get out of bed for 35-43 DOLLARS an hour. That's where the pillow is that you bite when your "clients" bend you over.
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't get out of bed for 35-43 DOLLARS an hour. That's where the pillow is that you bite when your "clients" bend you over.
your mothers one of them lol god she's got a big pussie , I licked were you came out
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
lOL! An illiterate dullard like you doesn't make cash, creep. You only leach from society.
Let's have a spelling contest, freak.
get out of the wheel chair, and get a job .slob.

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>your mothers one of them lol god she's got a big pussie , I licked were you came out
How did you do that while bent over and biting your pillow? More disturbingly, why do you like talking about having sex with dead women? I mean geez dude, you brag like your some millionaire so go buy a friggin' blow up doll or something.
That is unless you have a fetish for the taste, feel and smell of decomposed flesh. Then I'd suggest you spend some of that money on some solid, professional help with your problem.

I guess I'd be a bitter, frustrated internet troll too if the only way I could get a date was by visiting cemeteries at night.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

i suck off americans wrote:
<quoted text>so australia is a third wold country lol fool
You're not from Australia, retread. Australians like America, your propaganda is anti Jewish and anti American and is indicative of Moslem extremist, pig. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

i suck off americans wrote:
If you lived in a Western country, I could see why you wouldn't get out of bed for that kind of money, because you'd be getting close to that from the government dole. It's obvious that in a country like Australia, someone as abjectly illiterate as you wouldn't be worth anywhere near that per hour in the private sector. You're so obviously transparent with your agenda, that it's pathetic you attempt to hide your Moslem background. You're nothing more than a piss poor bottom of the barrel political propagandist. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it interesting that he knows what GLONASS is, for a guy supposedly living in northwest Minnesota. It's still pretty obscure in North America, particularly since the Russians didn't make it commercially available outside of Russia until they got their full global network running at full capacity in 2011.
Well he's a little North Korean Commie, that we all used to know as DUNG. LOL...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
Although I hate those lowly perpetrators of hatred and communism, I cannot willfully associate myself with openly racist language.
I just can't do it.
If you want to consider CHOCOLATE FACE racist language, I suggest you check out some of the AA forums and see what they say with impunity about whites and especially Jews. CHOCOLATE FACE was a reference to the movie Borat, the idiot as you call him, posts in pidgin English that was very reminiscent of the way the Somalians spoke in both the book and the movie 'Black Hawk Down'. Your implication that I'm racist is way off base, my long time girlfriend is of East Indian decent and she is not of the caucasion stalk that is commonly found in India. She displays very harsh racism towards Blacks Whites and Indians, enough to make me blush. I refuse to be a victim of political correctness, I treat everyone on an individual basis, with the same level of respect that they show me. I have friends that shoot on my multiple pool league teams, that are of many different ethnicities, like Indian and Iranian. As long as they act like Americans, I have no problem what race color or creed they are.
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you lived in a Western country, I could see why you wouldn't get out of bed for that kind of money, because you'd be getting close to that from the government dole. It's obvious that in a country like Australia, someone as abjectly illiterate as you wouldn't be worth anywhere near that per hour in the private sector. You're so obviously transparent with your agenda, that it's pathetic you attempt to hide your Moslem background. You're nothing more than a piss poor bottom of the barrel political propagandist. <-o
hahaha your so funny [NOT] little minded person hahahaha as for muslim not church of england yes moron, bet you live in wako city

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

i suck off americans are wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha your so funny [NOT] little minded person hahahaha as for muslim not church of england yes moron, bet you live in wako city
So you admit to being Moslem. Now we're making progress, that explains your abject illiteracy and irrational hatred of America, pig. <-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Not like this GPS as we Minnesota farmers are a lot different than ordinary folks.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost everybody in the US has GPS, foreign moron, and it's obvious you don't even know it's function. Tell me again about when gas might reach $2, ignorant fool.
Why bother with your pretense?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to consider CHOCOLATE FACE racist language, I suggest you check out some of the AA forums and see what they say with impunity about whites and especially Jews. CHOCOLATE FACE was that they show me. I have friends that shoot on my multiple pool league teams, that are of many different ethnicities, like Indian and Iranian. As long as they act like Americans, I have no problem what race color or creed they are.
Oh! I don't think you're racist at all, and I remember the term from the movie.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

It's exactly what wiki says too. Thanks.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not, unless one is Russian, or lives in the higher latitudes(north and south) where getting a GPS signal can be problematic. Not really an issue for those living in the American Midwest.
By itself, it's accuracy is slightly less accurate than GPS but when the two are configured to each other, they do provide quicker, more accurate directions in today's urban canyons.
However, the closer one gets to the equator, say places like Texas and Florida, the less accurate GLONASS becomes.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

That's what I'm wondering with no obvious means of support and he says he has a new car and I'm making so much money I'm desperate for some new tax deductions.
<quoted text>you carn't do nothing thats why you don't work

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,481 - 32,500 of37,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

539 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Hidingfromyou 716,330
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min pusherman_ 529,863
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 598,730
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min petesake 114,599
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 223,138
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr RFD 1,405
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Greg 86
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 255,652
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••