American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#41292 Sep 15, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Then you should go into the business tomorrow with this thinking, and see how much money you'll lose.
<quoted text>
My brother-in law has been growing pumpkins for years. He's lost precious few to spoilage during transport.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41293 Sep 15, 2013
americans are suckies wrote:
<quoted text>sorry dole /unemployment payment you now what I mean dick head
With your garbled English, it's amazing anyone can understand you.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41294 Sep 15, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
It requires a rosetta stone. After plodding my way through all of CHOCOLATE FACES's posts, I've become fairly proficient at deciphering gibberish, but this idiot is incomprehensible. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41295 Sep 15, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANpirateRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
A New Monetary System
by Nikki Alexander
Hitler was armed and financed by Anglo-American corporations that provided the money, oil, weapons and extermination gas used for genocide
Not much of a spam dump CHOCOLATE FACE, but it was stinky! This falls pitifully short of the normal amount of spam that you dump on us in copious quantities. This should describe why your spam dump was stunted, dumb Somalian pirate: Here I sit all broken hearted, paid a nickel and tried to shit, but only farted.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#41296 Sep 15, 2013
welfare lol is that what your on lol, we don't call it that over here .we do call welfare for people who live on the street do you live on the street sucky babe, wuzzzzy
Moslem countries don't provide social lifelines for people incapable of providing for themselves, pig. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41297 Sep 15, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
A New Monetary System
by Nikki Alexander
Hitler was armed and financed by Anglo-American corporations that provided the money, oil, weapons and extermination gas used for genocide
Check it out Y'all....It is the 15th...The 'Eagle Shit" and as regular as clock work, Chocolate Face shows up....For those who don't live in the US, Welfare checks(now direct deposit) come on the 1st and 15th.....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41298 Sep 15, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it sad that he belongs to the Commonwealth????
Don't feel bad....We have Chocolate Face...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41299 Sep 15, 2013
welfare lol is that what your on lol, we don't call it that over here .we do call welfare for people who live on the street do you live on the street sucky babe, wuzzzzy
Hey Rent Boy.... Just your language and spelling skills prove you are the Brit version of "Trailer Trash"...You are fond of bringing up WW2...Look up the term "Nutlos Esser" in the Dictionary to see your picture....WHAT??? An American who can speak a foreign language??? Leaves you "Gob Smacked" don't it 'Chippy"?? Hell, you CARN"T even speak the Queens English much less any other language... HRH, Captain Harry Wales would SLAP your tongue out of your mouth for abusing the English language...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41300 Sep 15, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I do confess I have a few Trek Mountain bikes made from alloy and carbon that retail for a few thousand apiece. With my income I can afford expensive items to leave in the corner of my 6 car garage.
<quoted text>
Give it up Fake American....Trek bikes are low end bikes, 10 years ago, maybe, but not anymore... Giant, Specialized, Cannondale etc.. are way above Trek..The best are are a combination of mant different manufacturers...My brother(Not professionally) rides competitively..
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41301 Sep 15, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Hardware Store? You ever hear of one?
<quoted text>
How long did it take for your masters to look that one up????
Now, to be fair....In the US we have these places called 'FEED STORES'....Ask your political officer if you can google that...
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#41302 Sep 15, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Check it out Y'all....It is the 15th...The 'Eagle Shit" and as regular as clock work, Chocolate Face shows up....For those who don't live in the US, Welfare checks(now direct deposit) come on the 1st and 15th.....
LOL! Again not a Chocolate Hersey bar! Not on Welfare! eagle shit you say, you mean death, when fascism comes to US it be wrapped in A flag?

BWHahhahaaaa
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41303 Sep 15, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Tell me how much did you pay for your "new" car?
<quoted text>
What are your payment terms for your imaginary new truck??
My truck is 6 years old and does everything I need it to do, and I paid CASH MONEY in FULL for it, but never mind that..My 1970 Olds 442 is not only worth more than 3 of your imaginary trucks, STOCK, it runs mid 10's....Know what that means, Fake American???

United States

#41304 Sep 15, 2013
Derailing Democracy p5

All of society, including our youth, is bombarded from literally all directions with the message that the use of force is an effective, and even desirable, means of achieving one's goals, and that pity and compassion for others is a sign of weakness.

... the same message is conveyed by America's increasing reliance on brute force as an instrument of foreign policy and by the shameless glorification of U.S. military prowess.

United States

#41305 Sep 15, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not much of a spam dump CHOCOLATE FACE, but it was stinky! This falls pitifully short of the normal amount of spam that you dump on us in copious quantities. This should describe why your spam dump was stunted, dumb Somalian pirate: Here I sit all broken hearted, paid a nickel and tried to shit, but only farted.
So not a Chocalate Hhershey bar! Not Spam but facts from those our few good /moral leaders criticizing it nations wrongs, you not helping as you our US war mongers/mercenaries are not builders of nation and US but destroyers.
Read up stupid War mongers!

David Edwards, Burning All Illusionsp76

Because state and corporate power depend on a similar set of unchallenged, unquestionable distortions and delusions, incoherence remains vital for their survival. After all, to present a coherent explanation as to why the Third World is starving, why the environment is falling apart, why there was a Cold War, why Panama was invaded, why there was a Gulf war, why forty per cent of British children live below the poverty line, and so on, would immediately involve revealing the truth that society is built on a set of necessary illusions. Consequently, the news we see and read, like education at school, must consist of a stream of disconnected, disembodied facts, with no context, no coherent explanation of meaning or significance, no background and no logical framework by means of which they could be understood. Because the only logical framework that fits-that the Western world is motivated by corporate profit at very nearly any human and environmental cost-is disallowed, a confused hotchpotch of ill-fitting, irrational frameworks must be invented and bolted together. Any number of surveys have revealed the extent to which the majority of people have no coherent grasp of what is happening in the world.(This does not at all indicate, as many claim, that the mass of people are stupid; only that they have been, in effect, brainwashed ...).

United States

#41306 Sep 15, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It requires a rosetta stone. After plodding my way through all of CHOCOLATE FACES's posts, I've become fairly proficient at deciphering gibberish, but this idiot is incomprehensible. LOL
Not a chocolate Hersey bar! Because you dumb as rock, lowly grunts like you are ignorant bunch of war mongers! BBABBABabaaa
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41307 Sep 15, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
say again carn't understand dribble shit
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41308 Sep 15, 2013
[QUOTE who= I ride my mother like a"cowboy"]<quoted text>
Hey Rent Boy.... Just your language and spelling skills prove you are the Brit version of "Trailer Trash"...You are fond of bringing up WW2...Look up the term "Nutlos Esser" in the Dictionary to see your picture....WHAT??? An American who can speak a foreign language??? Leaves you "Gob Smacked" don't it 'Chippy"?? Hell, you CARN"T even speak the Queens English much less any other language... HRH, Captain Harry Wales would SLAP your tongue out of your mouth for abusing the English language...
[/QUOTE]still shagging them cows are we, and I mean your mother spell color or nite for me lol it's NIGHT AND COLOUR WENT ME TO GO ON lol fool got back to your back streets

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#41309 Sep 15, 2013
A New Monetary System
by Nikki Alexander
A)Zyklon B was a German creation.
B)The US cut off trade with Germany shortly after WW2 started.
Think about it for a second. The German U-boats were hunting off the American East Coast sinking British, Canadian and American freighters alike. I hardly think Germany would have been sinking US merchant shipping before the US entered the war if the US was supplying Germany with anything after they started their hostilities.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#41310 Sep 16, 2013
A New Monetary System
by Nikki Alexander
Russians are currently "driving" the slaughter in Syria Doc H.

It continues unabated.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#41311 Sep 16, 2013
Rusians a excellent "drivers".

Assad regime accused of string of Syria massacres in UN report
The Assad regime has been accused by the United Nations of perpetrating the worst massacre of the Syrian civil war before August's chemical weapons attack – the slaughter of hundreds of civilian men, women and children in and around the town of Baniyas in May.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

No worries tho, your "blood" oil "may" be at
"2bucks/gal".

Do you hav a six car garage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min crucifiedguy 284,739
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 15 min It aint necessari... 723
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 665,629
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web