American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41176 Sep 14, 2013
WHY DID AMERICA LOSE NAM /their short [one year] tour of service ment that american troops were always INEXPERIENCED thats america for you no brains no gain
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41177 Sep 14, 2013
WHY DID AMERICA LOSE NAM/The morale of american soldiers was at rock bottom, they TOOK DRUGS ,SHOT THEIR OFFICERS[FRAGGING] and DESERTED ... thats the way it win wars lol
americans are suckies

Perth, Australia

#41178 Sep 14, 2013
WAR ON ''RED EMPIRE'' how america planned for attack on BRITAIN IN 1930 with bombings raids and CHEMICAL WEAPONS ,,, and the americans are getting upset over syria thats america for you GOOD ON YOU CHAPS
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41179 Sep 14, 2013
Vietnam was a big mistake for us here in America.
americans are suckies wrote:
WHY DID AMERICA LOSE NAM /their short [one year] tour of service ment that american troops were always INEXPERIENCED thats america for you no brains no gain
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41180 Sep 14, 2013
The others here cannot answer the question it seems, so you try it.

Just who are the Syria Rebels, and where do they come from?
WHY DID AMERICA LOSE NAM/The morale of american soldiers was at rock bottom, they TOOK DRUGS ,SHOT THEIR OFFICERS[FRAGGING] and DESERTED ... thats the way it win wars lol
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41181 Sep 14, 2013
The Giant Canada Goose is silent this morning as they glide effortlessly over my house heading for the fields to feed.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41182 Sep 14, 2013
Good news this morning: We and Russia agree.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41183 Sep 14, 2013
It looks like We and Obama have made a ton of concessions to Russia, Iran, Syria and even China in the past few weeks to get the Peace Process off of Square-One.
WAR ON ''RED EMPIRE'' how america planned for attack on BRITAIN IN 1930 with bombings raids and CHEMICAL WEAPONS ,,, and the americans are getting upset over syria thats america for you GOOD ON YOU CHAPS
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41184 Sep 14, 2013
The way we do our organic potatoes is to kill the vine with a rotary mower leaving the spud in the ground for up to 30 days to cure and then to dig, run them through a washer and immediately ship to market in darkened, refrigerated vans keeping the temperature around 35~38 degrees for the best storage conditions. Any potato exposed to light is guaranteed to turn green on the skin leaving a substandard product.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41185 Sep 14, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Getting out of bed a little late again for a working person?
<quoted text>
It's Saturday morning in the US, dull stooge. Before you spew your lying propaganda, try to mind the international time zones.

An NFL Fan

USA

#41186 Sep 14, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The others here cannot answer the question it seems, so you try it.

'
'
Just who is my father, and where did he come from?
<quoted text>
Is this your 'subtle' introduction to Marxist ideology, North Korean servant?

An NFL Fan

USA

#41187 Sep 14, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The way we do our organic potatoes is to kill the s. Any potato exposed to light is guaranteed to turn green on the skin leaving a substandard product.
Dumping 'potato lessons' won't make you any less of an obvious foreign government lackey, stooge.

Tell me more how you ship 'refrigerated' pumpkins to NY. That one is hilarious!

An NFL Fan

USA

#41188 Sep 14, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The Giant Canada Goose is silent this morning as they glide effortlessly over my house heading for the fields to feed.
'geese' is the plural, lickspittle. Any Mud Duck would know that.

How do you feel about Kim jong un aka 'Fatboy 2' and his love affair with Dennis Rodman, creep?

An NFL Fan

USA

#41189 Sep 14, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Give it a whirl: you have any good marketing ideas for organic food?
<quoted text>
I know where you can deposit about a half dozen of them, foreign imbecile.

An NFL Fan

USA

#41190 Sep 14, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We're all happy here except you we suppose as it's peace in the Mideast. It seems you are always beating some drum of violence.
<quoted text>
Peace? They're still slaughtering one another, and you're a fool to believe otherwise, creep.

Your stilted Asian delivery is painfully apparent, propaganda stooge. Give up.

An NFL Fan

USA

#41191 Sep 14, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I need some good marketing ideas about organic potatoes, tell me what you know. For good ideas I'll pay you well.
<quoted text>
Trying to integrate yourself by offering money, North Korean? Going to pay for this 'advice' with the worthless North Korean won, stooge?

An NFL Fan

USA

#41192 Sep 14, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's cooling down here in Northern Minnesota. For the farmer it's the ground temperature that's the key.
More deceptive 'descriptions' of your supposed environs, propagandist?

Did you attend the Jack Webb School of Stiff Delivery?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#41193 Sep 14, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, talk about an abject moron. The most important thing the US gave/sold to Russia was the Christie chassis which made the T-34 a far more effective cross-country tank than anything the Germans were fielding. Then there's the God knows how many GM deuce and halfs the US sent to Russia because the Russians couldn't make a reliable truck to save their lives.
Then there was the thousands of Jeeps the US sent to Russia, P-39 Airacobras, P-63 Kingcobras, B-25 heavy bombers, Catalina Flying Boats and tons of food.
However, despite what the opening scene of "Enemy At The Gates" might have depicted, one thing the Russians weren't short on were rifles, carbines and LMGs nor the ammunition for them.
Awww some shit for brains dumbass rated that post as spam and clueless. Seems the clueless one is the moron who judged it as such.
What's the matter dumbass, don't like it when facts get tossed at you that don't jive with your delusional little world?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41194 Sep 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I need some good marketing ideas about organic potatoes, tell me what you know. For good ideas I'll pay you well.
<quoted text>
Is there any other kind, obedient minion?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41195 Sep 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Is that the same goose, that shit on your forehead, little denizen? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 123,163
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 15 min 07 Mustang 7,086
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min onemales mother 286,515
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 681,728
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 2 hr Har Har Har 152
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Har Har Har 223,187
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Har Har Har 982,213
More from around the web