American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41071 Sep 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
This is your answer? And you think you know hunting and guns? You flinch a lot when you shoot?
<quoted text>
"This your answer"????
Do I flinch?? If I do, it works because I have always shot 'High Expert'....And I have the 'Doohickies' to prove it..
Tell me..What's the difference between a .45 cal 280 grain ball round and a +P 185gr semi jacketed Hydroshok hollow point....
What does "Ma Deuce" mean?
What does BAR mean and where were they made???
What is the full name for the K98????
Who invented the 'Assault Rifle' and what was it called?
What does 'Papasha' mean?? You SHOULD know this one...
Where on a Deer is the best place to hit him???
When field dressing a Deer, what is the MOST IMPORTANT thing to avoid??
How are the points counted on the Deer?? In the East they count it different than the West...
What kind of 'SHOT' is mandated by Federal law to shoot Geese and Ducks????
When hunting Water Fowl, what is the legal amount of shells that are allowed in your Shotgun at one time??? All States are the same...
What was the preferred US Sniper Rifle in WW2???

You still haven't answered my question about the difference between the .308 and the .30.06.....Sucks when you're not allowed to google shit, don't it???
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41072 Sep 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!'Oak groves'.
A friend of mine did a prairie dog thing in the Dakotas last year with a .223. They were shredded.
A friend of mines parents have a ranch in Central Utah, Sevier County and they HATE Prairie Dogs, some of their horses have broken legs in the holes so we go down there(about an hour from my place)...You out to see what a .220 swift does to one..One weekend our boss came with us and brought his 'Pride and Joy', his Savage .458 with a Leopold scope...There was a smear of blood, and a little fur...'Nuff said??

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41073 Sep 10, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mines parents have a ranch in Central Utah, Sevier County and they HATE Prairie Dogs, some of their horses have broken legs in the holes so we go down there(about an hour from my place)...You out to see what a .220 swift does to one..One weekend our boss came with us and brought his 'Pride and Joy', his Savage .458 with a Leopold scope...There was a smear of blood, and a little fur...'Nuff said??
Ha! Anything worth doing is worth over-doing.
Knowing what the .223 would do, I asked him to take a closeup shot of a kill with his phone. Not fit for consumption, even for a North Korean.
down with u s a

Footscray, Australia

#41075 Sep 11, 2013
sucks my dad-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>I would think you being a Muslim would want to be. Muslims aren't very good farmers because of their extreme laziness, they just want to lay around with the little boys they sodomize. I think if you were willing to work, I could put you to good use cleaning the pig pens.
don't talk about your mother like that
down with u s a

Footscray, Australia

#41076 Sep 11, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian! Actually over 179 nations give bully US militarist neo-imperilist the big middle Fingers - they are one laughing at you US war mongering mercenaries! You days are number as International War crimes Tribunal had sentenced Bush Co . for war crimes against humanities, sooner of later you and bunch of Warmongers US mercenaries will face Justice on earth and in hell! WBBABABBAbaaa ! One for world humanities!
hahahaha great britain gave you the middle finger aswell, wonder why all them lies last time
down with u s a

Footscray, Australia

#41077 Sep 11, 2013
[QUOTE who=can suck my dad" USA_1"]<quoted text>I don't know what your game is, but Americans never refer to other Americans as 'comrades', creep. <¦-o[/QUOTE]no it's brothers in arms,lol wich was an english saying lol creeps

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#41079 Sep 11, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>No hands? What will his communist masters and the evil Kim family take from him next?
They could take his brain, it doesn't get used anyway.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#41080 Sep 11, 2013

God

Bless

the

USA !!

Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41081 Sep 11, 2013
I have good eyes and a good steady hold shooting into the Oak Groves up here and this is shooting Wolf brand ammo too.

So what did you do in the military, drive a truck?
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Fake American, No American would sat "Oak Groves", we would just say the woods..
Second..Do your bullets have some Top Secret avionics that allow them to avoid branches???
Third, the .223 bullet is the same diameter as a .22 and even hitting a leaf can deflect it, that is why the Kalishnikov was more effective in the jungles of Vietnam..
Fourth, If you need to use a .223 to hit a squirrel at 100 yards, you have no business touching a gun..
Fifth, if you hit a squirrel with a .223, there wont be enough squirrel left to eat, unless you are using steel jacked rounds which are illegal for civilians to own..
And lastly, if you want see shoot a squirrel at 100 yards with my Marlin .22, over iron sights, then come look me up...
BTW...
You didn't answer me Fake American.."What is a 'Redneck Slug"???
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41082 Sep 11, 2013
How's your '73 Dodge run? Wish you had a new one? I suppose it's all rusted out now and you've put the two-by-four under the seat to keep the seat off the driveshaft?
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Now your 1973 Dodge pickup drinks coffee too! LMAO!!
If you've lost your hands and feet Fake, you really shouldn't be driving you're old truck.
Oh sorry, I see your GPR was doing the driving okay. But if you're going to trust the driving to some GPS system, shouldn't you hold on? Without hands how do you plan on that?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41083 Sep 11, 2013
These new Dodges are wonderful. The technology that goes into them is like that in a space ship.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41084 Sep 11, 2013
It's too bad you're so low-tech, maybe it's from all the drugs you use.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what your game is, but Americans never refer to other Americans as 'comrades', creep. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41085 Sep 11, 2013
My gunsmith wants me to stop by today to chose a gun barrel for my new custom rifle. What you think, a Shilen, Douglas, Krieger or a Shaw barrel? Of course the chamber will be in the 30-06.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41086 Sep 11, 2013
It 's clear just by your behavior I have more money than you'll ever see.

Just prove it and go and buy another "new" car.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hardly poor, little serf, but hold onto your fantasies. They're all you seem to have.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41090 Sep 11, 2013
Peace in the Mideast?

Obama just lifted a ton of sanctions off of Iran.
down with u s a

Footscray, Australia

#41093 Sep 11, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly you must be on drugs and a pedophile too, right?!?!
well if you don't know were that saying came from you don't know your history lol. give you a hint the english /spanish war mmmmmm thinking now arn't you lol thats right the english war ships came together against the spanish fleet after that the saying was brothers in arms look it up cock breath

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41094 Sep 11, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Peace in the Mideast?
Obama just lifted a ton of sanctions off of Iran.
You're a full of sh¡t, foreigner.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41095 Sep 11, 2013
And the financially poor man without a job or a car replies here with a savage English?

Stop by, and I'll give you a ride in my 2012 Dodge Ram.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a full of sh¡t, foreigner.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41097 Sep 11, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I have good eyes and a good steady hold shooting into the Oak Groves up here and this is shooting Wolf brand ammo too.
So what did you do in the military, drive a truck?
<quoted text>
Come on Fake American, how come you keep dodging my questions???
commonwealth hero

Footscray, Australia

#41098 Sep 11, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Fake American, how come you keep dodging my questions???
they dodging the questions because they don't know any history .there country hasn't even began yet. mmmm I think it will never will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min hojo 653,882
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Insults Are Easier 63,658
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Gabriel 973,743
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 27 min washington 167
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min Annaleigh 106,489
Straight c**k 53 min Horny 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min onemale 281,849
More from around the web