American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41039 Sep 10, 2013
I shoot squirrels with a 223 at 100 yards with open sights, through the branches of the numerous oak groves around here, try that with a 22.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok stupid fake American....
First off..The .223 cal is the same size round as the 5.56mm NATO...
You use .223 to shoot Squirrels??? Shit, I use a .22 long rifle...For Rabbit and Coyote I use my .17HMR..My best friend uses his .220 Swift...
For Deer and Elk I use my Marlin 336C .30.30 using 'Iron Sights'(Know what that means fake American?)...For Bear i use my 870 Mag Express with slugs....(Know how to make a 'Redneck' slug?)
Tell me the difference between the 30.06,.30.30 and the .308 and what rifles use what rounds..
BTW...When it comes to Fake Americans, I use my S&W 4516...
Your turn Fake American....
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41040 Sep 10, 2013
And here's another who'd be wandering around if it were not for the food store, like a hungry north korean.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the concept of how sanctions are suppose to work, is too complex for your limited intellect to comprehend, CHOCOLATE FACE. Stick to being skinny, chewing khat and pirating small sailboats, dumb Somalian. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41041 Sep 10, 2013
Sixty-one degrees this morning with a mostly sunny sky in Northern Minnesota with the forecast predicting a high of up to 80 today with no chance of rain. We got welcomed 1.4 inches of rain in the last 36 hours.

And the geese are moving off the night roosts onto the stubble fields to feed today for the coming long flight south.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41042 Sep 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Tell us where you hunt and what gun do you use?
<quoted text>
You want to know where I hunt? Do you really want to see me when I'm armed, stooge? Have you 'butchered' any fish lately, Marxist?

USA

#41043 Sep 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Sixt a high of up to 80 today with no chance of right roosts onto the stubble fields to feed today for the coming long flight south.
A stilted weather report is further indication you're not a Minnesota farmer, stooge. Why aren't you working? Other mid western farmers are working it to the bone and have no time to lie to people on the internet.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41044 Sep 10, 2013
Tell us about your guns.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know where I hunt? Do you really want to see me when I'm armed, stooge? Have you 'butchered' any fish lately, Marxist?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41045 Sep 10, 2013
What about the modified Ghetto English you try to pawn off here? In our local school such English will get you an F.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
A stilted weather report is further indication you're not a Minnesota farmer, stooge. Why aren't you working? Other mid western farmers are working it to the bone and have no time to lie to people on the internet.

USA

#41046 Sep 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
And here's another who'd be wandering around if it were not for the food store, like a hungry north korean.
<quoted text>
'food store'? Minnesotans don't use that term, creep.

You claimed that your pickup truck steers itself. On which highways are you allowed to do that, stooge?

What do you think of Dennis Rodman impregnating Kim Jong-Un's daughter?

USA

#41047 Sep 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
What about the modified Ghetto English you try to pawn off here? In our local school such English will get you an F.
<quoted text>
My degree says otherwise, lowly propagandist. Why are you unable to use common American idiom? Have you been to the 'food store' lately?

Why aren't you working?

USA

#41048 Sep 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Tell us about your guns.
<quoted text>
It's much more effective to show them to you, foreign stooge.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41049 Sep 10, 2013
It appears now the August 20 gas attack in Syria is an elaborate false-flag operation by foreign countries used to drag our country into the Syria war.

USA

#41050 Sep 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand what 'working it to the bone' means, do you, Marxist?
Any mid-western American would immediately get it. Why can't you understand it?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41052 Sep 10, 2013
Took my Dodge pickup on a coffee-drinking cruise this morning on GPS for a nice ride through the morning fog with no hands and no feet and the GPS computer doing all the work and I'm just along for the ride.

USA

#41053 Sep 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It appears now the August 20 gas attack in Syria is an elaborate false-flag operation by foreign countries used to drag our country into the Syria war.
It appears that you're nothing more than a lowly propaganda serf in a concrete bunker.

USA

#41054 Sep 10, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>It is a real gully washer today in Minnesota, but we need the rain so I'm thankful. You should consider farming as a worthwhile substitute for bullshit propaganda, unless you can't handle a little hard work on the farm, ny squinty eyed little friend.
In his country, the basic philosophy of farming is 'Hand them a hoe and show them the whip'.

USA

#41055 Sep 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Took my Dodge pickup on a coffee-drinking cruise this morning on GPS for a nice ride through the morning fog with no hands and no feet and the GPS computer doing all the work and I'm just along for the ride.
Sure, creep. Did you also run into the ass end of a yellow bus?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41056 Sep 10, 2013
It's too bad you're poor.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In his country, the basic philosophy of farming is 'Hand them a hoe and show them the whip'.

USA

#41057 Sep 10, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's too bad you're poor.
<quoted text>
I'm hardly poor, little serf, but hold onto your fantasies. They're all you seem to have.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#41058 Sep 10, 2013
Fake-Roosevelt wrote:
I shoot squirrels with a 223 at 100 yards with open sights, through the branches of the numerous oak groves around here, try that with a 22.
<quoted text>
Wow you actually measured your shot to kill a squirrel?

Amazingly with all the squirrels being shot near you,, you are still here?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#41059 Sep 10, 2013
Fake Roosevelt wrote:
Now your 1973 Dodge pickup drinks coffee too! LMAO!!

If you've lost your hands and feet Fake, you really shouldn't be driving you're old truck.

Oh sorry, I see your GPR was doing the driving okay. But if you're going to trust the driving to some GPS system, shouldn't you hold on? Without hands how do you plan on that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min LAWEST100 618,147
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min VIKING 968,714
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min truth 44,112
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Card Carrying Zio... 181,895
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min truth 637,235
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 58 min MUQ2 28,361
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 1 hr Divine mother 31
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr MUQ2 4,739
More from around the web