American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#41018 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaa!!!
You don't even realise your 'war tribunal' was nothing more than a small roomful hapless nobodies in the jungle, yet you pull that stupid shit like a gun on every page. You're retarded, aren't you, Somalian?
Wrong Again! Not a Somalian!
----
The Untouchable Budget Defense Department, Inc.
by Saul Landau and Nelson P. Valdes

Military service offers poor youngsters possible upward mobility. But not enough of them feel desperate enough to serve. So, the Pentagon hires mercenaries who cost more initially but don’t get counted when wounded or dead, and don’t run up future veterans’ costs.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41019 Sep 9, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>We talking about you! Aand how our warmonmger US co-opt with Somalian War lords way back in history! You are dumb as rock! You war mongering grunt airheads! WBHAHHAHAaaa!
GAWD!!!!
Back already?..It's only the 9th...Did you smoke you welfare check already????

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#41020 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I R a Somalian!
Yes yes. Everyone knows you're a Somalian pirate. There's no need to brag about it, stooge.

United States

#41021 Sep 9, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
GAWD!!!!
Back already?..It's only the 9th...Did you smoke you welfare check already????
Not on welfare! but i see you on this tread so much i would say you the one on welfare... I smoke you our warmonger!

United States

#41022 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yes. Everyone knows you're a Somalian pirate. There's no need to brag about it, stooge.
those posts are not my , the poster 'idiot is of you making NFLoser!

Again , Not a somalian pirate! I see you nervous our US warring mercenaries, you should be! be very afraid As the International War crime Tribunal Sentenced Bush And Co... and know now they on hunt just like for NAZis during WW2 and you and US mercenaries are next in line. One for world humanity, justice will be served sooner of later.

BWHHAHhhahhhaaa
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41023 Sep 9, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
What you use on elk and deer, your 223, or the 5.56? Then ain't you a little recoil-shy from all those years in the military?
That's our squirrel or plinking gun up here, the 5.56, or the 223.
The best all-around is the 30-06 or the 308, some real effective rounds, that should still be still the military round, and great even on elephants.
The only thing on surplus ammo is to the watch for the corrosive primers
<quoted text>
Ok stupid fake American....
First off..The .223 cal is the same size round as the 5.56mm NATO...
You use .223 to shoot Squirrels??? Shit, I use a .22 long rifle...For Rabbit and Coyote I use my .17HMR..My best friend uses his .220 Swift...
For Deer and Elk I use my Marlin 336C .30.30 using 'Iron Sights'(Know what that means fake American?)...For Bear i use my 870 Mag Express with slugs....(Know how to make a 'Redneck' slug?)
Tell me the difference between the 30.06,.30.30 and the .308 and what rifles use what rounds..
BTW...When it comes to Fake Americans, I use my S&W 4516...
Your turn Fake American....

United States

#41024 Sep 9, 2013
C. Wright Mills in his book 'The Power Elite'
'
Today in America is the development of a permanent war establishment by a privately incorporated economy inside a political vacuum.

United States

#41025 Sep 9, 2013
New York Times, February 26, 1999

A [UN-sponsored] truth commission report has concluded that the United States gave money and training to a Guatemalan military that committed 'acts of genocide' against the Mayan people during the most brutal armed conflict in Latin America, Guatemala's 36-year civil war [196(}1996]. The report of the independent Historical Clarification Commission, which was released on Thursday, contradicts years of official denial about the torture, kidnapping and execution of thousands of civilians in a war that the commission estimated killed more than 200,000 Guatemalans.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#41026 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>Not on welfare! but i see you on this tread so much i would say you the one on welfare... I smoke you our warmonger!
Do you know what a Journeyman Machinist makes?? I do because I make that much....
Also, you have been on here long enough to know that I am RETIRED Military and don't have to work if I choose not to.... Yeah, I am a 'Neocon Knuckle Dragger AND I'M STILL MORE LITERATE THAN YOU TWEEKER.....

United States

#41028 Sep 9, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what a Journeyman Machinist makes?? I do because I make that much....
Also, you have been on here long enough to know that I am RETIRED Military and don't have to work if I choose not to.... Yeah, I am a 'Neocon Knuckle Dragger AND I'M STILL MORE LITERATE THAN YOU TWEEKER.....
You kinds are dying machinist bred, just like our US manufacturers falling off the cliff! Ah hah! NAFTA AND FTA ficked u! You clueless! BWHAABHAHHAHHAaaaa Who cares about what you peebrain blue collar worker brain washing machines like youb makes, you make you own nuts , that good enough for all to know! Who care low class blue collar workers, You a war mongering nut case, get it ! bAHHAHAHHAhhaaa

United States

#41029 Sep 9, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Your reading comprehension is very poor, my CHOCOLATE FACED fool. Poster USA_1, merely stated that your abject stupidity and lack of communication skills was likely the result of taking a bullet in the head from a Navy Seal. That was not a threat, but you saying it is could be seen as slander or libel in a court of law. You should quit chewing khat, it has rotted your feeble little brain.
Wrong you a big lair , you not real roosevelt . The post for world to see and world is not stupid, only you are ignorant .

USA

#41030 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You kinds are dying machinist bred, just like our US manufacturers falling! Who care low class blue collar workers, You a war mongering nut case, get it ! bAHHAHAHHAhhaaa
You're a jobless retard, aren't you, bozo?

USA

#41031 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong i a big lair , you real roosevelt . The post for world to see and world is stupid, only i are ignorant .
Why can't you write, Somalian cretin?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#41032 Sep 10, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Iam on welfare! but i see you on this tread so much i would say you not the one on welfare... I smoke you our warmonger!
This post appears to be a threat towards another poster. You know better not to be making threats on topix, CHOCOLATE FACE. You might get turned into homeland security for cyberbullying, barbaric Somalian pirate. <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#41033 Sep 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I drive a new vehicle, stooge, whereas you 'drive' to the propaganda ministry on a bicycle. You're an advanced student of English, aren't you?
Your masters can never teach you convincing American idiom.
'Butchered' any walleyes lately, lackey?
He drives the propaganda short bus with a skippers hat on lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#41034 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>I is on welfare! but i see you on this tread I want to kiss you... I smoke you wiener warmonger!
WoW TMI!

I always wondered how you have time to post all the time and you welfare is money NOT well spent! You anti peaceful warmonger propagandist!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41035 Sep 10, 2013
This is your answer? And you think you know hunting and guns? You flinch a lot when you shoot?
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok stupid fake American....
First off..The .223 cal is the same size round as the 5.56mm NATO...
You use .223 to shoot Squirrels??? Shit, I use a .22 long rifle...For Rabbit and Coyote I use my .17HMR..My best friend uses his .220 Swift...
For Deer and Elk I use my Marlin 336C .30.30 using 'Iron Sights'(Know what that means fake American?)...For Bear i use my 870 Mag Express with slugs....(Know how to make a 'Redneck' slug?)
Tell me the difference between the 30.06,.30.30 and the .308 and what rifles use what rounds..
BTW...When it comes to Fake Americans, I use my S&W 4516...
Your turn Fake American....
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41036 Sep 10, 2013
There's no doubt I could put an apple on this drug addict's head and from 100 yards hit it in one shot off-hand with my favorite 30-06.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, how can any of my posts be construed as threats, dumb Somalian? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41037 Sep 10, 2013
Tell us where you hunt and what gun do you use?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you write, Somalian cretin?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#41038 Sep 10, 2013
Are your drugs keeping you up at night?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>This post appears to be a threat towards another poster. You know better not to be making threats on topix, CHOCOLATE FACE. You might get turned into homeland security for cyberbullying, barbaric Somalian pirate. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Darwins Stepchild 29,454
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min here 280,524
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min confrinting with ... 637,831
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Adam 618,245
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Aerobatty 968,848
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min Adam 104,203
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr andet1987 1,451
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr truth 44,238
More from around the web