USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
Have you been to north korea lately? You should go as you'd fit right in there.
<quoted text>
Why is your English so stilted, piglet?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
Why don't you find a job?
<quoted text>
You're up very late. That's the price you pay for posing as an American, isn't it, slave? Tell me when the filthy Kim family will finally be deposed, piglet.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Former GI Tommy Bridges

It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Helen Keller, 1940
"
Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Martin Luther King, Jr.
'
If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
I love being a Somali pirate and raping and pillaging.
tizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?
Thanks for showing even more people how dumb you are, Somali stooge.

You can't leave your house, can you, pirate?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing even more people how dumb you are, Somali stooge.
You can't leave your house, can you, pirate?
The Poster IDIOT is your! Again , not a somalian pirate ! Keep riling me up you war mongering imbecil of US bully and get more postings about our corrupted and warring US.

here another enjoy War mongering meathead grunt! BAHAHHAHAaaa

U.S. Bishops' Statement on Iraq

January 1998 (Signed by 53 Catholic bishops.)
US Sanctions have taken the lives of well over one million persons, 60% of whom are children under five years of age. The 1991 US bombing campaign destroyed electric, water and sewage plants, as well as agricultural, food and medical production facilities. All of these structures continue to be inoperative, or function at sub-minimal levels, because the sanctions have made it impossible to buy spare parts for their repair. This bombing campaign, together with the total embargo in place since August 1990 was, and is, an attack against the civilian population of Iraq.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>We have an old saying in Minnesota my CHOCOLATE FACED friend, F*CK the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Perhaps if you weren't afraid of hard work, you'd give up pirating and come to work on the farm. You would also have to give up khat chewing, as it's against the law in Minnesota.
Look fake roosevelt! Over 179 nations had given our bully US militaristic Neo-imperialist the big middle fingers means what for Americans,and its consequences and put sanctions on US means what war mongering dimwit. I see you changed you name and not khat chewer you war mongering barbarian! bahhahahaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>He's not very smart, it would be too much of an ordeal for him.
LOL! i LOVE RILING UP YOU WAR MONGERING BARBARIANS UP! BhahHAHHAHHAHAA

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>The Poster IDIOT is ME!

Again , I am a somalian pirate ! Keep riling me up .
Why can't you write or convey a clear thought, Somali creep?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Uidiot wrote:
<quoted text>I see you changed you name and i love khat chewing and being a war mongering barbarian! bahhahahaaaa
Why are you so dumb? Is it an accident of birth, a genetic condition, or the result of a massive head wound, Somali cretin?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

UidiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>The Poster IDIOT is your! Again , not a somalian pirate ! Keep riling me up you war mongering imbecil of US bully and get more postings about our corrupted and warring US.
here another enjoy War mongering meathead grunt! BAHAHHAHAaaa
U.S. Bishops' Statement on Iraq
January 1998 (Signed by 53 Catholic bishops.)
US Sanctions have taken the lives of well over one million persons, 60% of whom are children under five years of age. The 1991 US bombing campaign destroyed electric, water and sewage plants, as well as agricultural, food and medical production facilities. All of these structures continue to be inoperative, or function at sub-minimal levels, because the sanctions have made it impossible to buy spare parts for their repair. This bombing campaign, together with the total embargo in place since August 1990 was, and is, an attack against the civilian population of Iraq.
I guess the concept of how sanctions are suppose to work, is too complex for your limited intellect to comprehend, CHOCOLATE FACE. Stick to being skinny, chewing khat and pirating small sailboats, dumb Somalian. <-o

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! i LOVE RILING UP YOU WAR MONGERING BARBARIANS UP! BhahHAHHAHHAHAA
People are openly laughing at your pathetic stupidity, Somali stooge. Is that funny to you too?

Why can't you write?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

UidiotSMOLALIANpirateRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! i LOVE RILING UP YOU WAR MONGERING BARBARIANS UP! BhahHAHHAHHAHAA
Riling up you war mongering barbarians up? Can you explain the meaning of this post, or is it more of your useless drivel you regurgitate daily, CHOCOLATE FACE?
<-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so dumb? Is it an accident of birth, a genetic condition, or the result of a massive head wound, Somali cretin?
A Navy Seal put a bullet in CHOCOLATE FACE'S head.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
We talking about you! Aand how our warmonmger US co-opt with Somalian War lords way back in history! You are dumb as rock! You war mongering grunt airheads! WBHAHHAHAaaa!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Riling up you war mongering barbarians up? Can you explain the meaning of this post, or is it more of your useless drivel you regurgitate daily, CHOCOLATE FACE?
<-o
Yes riling you up , so you get pissy! BAHAHAHAHAHHAaa

So you lover of Chocolate face Obama?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>We talking about me!

Aand how my whoremonmger father copulated with Somalian Whores way back in history! i are dumb as rock! WBHAHHAHAaaa!
You're a very lonely mentally incompetent Somali stooge, aren't you?

You can't leave your hovel, can you? Why can't you express a clear thought?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>A Navy Seal put a bullet in CHOCOLATE FACE'S head.
Hey world civilians and those our Americans/immigrant who stand for human rights.., you see this poster called USA_1 is threaten me with Violence.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
People are openly laughing at your pathetic stupidity, Somali stooge. Is that funny to you too?
Why can't you write?
Not a Somalian! Actually over 179 nations give bully US militarist neo-imperilist the big middle Fingers - they are one laughing at you US war mongering mercenaries! You days are number as International War crimes Tribunal had sentenced Bush Co . for war crimes against humanities, sooner of later you and bunch of Warmongers US mercenaries will face Justice on earth and in hell! WBBABABBAbaaa ! One for world humanities!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

422 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 532,405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min KENTUCKY 720,156
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min bad bob 172,254
truth is out 19 min -truthisout- 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Le_le 599,044
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 24 min cretin56 4,093
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 45 min End of Church Ages 32,919
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,380
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 4 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••