American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40963 Sep 9, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Look it up and learn something. If you were a real American you'd know this. Every American kid here knows what it means.
<quoted text>
I know what the answer is, dull stooge. Despite your claims, you obviously know nothing of western firearms. Go ahead and keep frantically searching the internet, creep.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40964 Sep 9, 2013
Next weekend I can hunt grouse from my front porch, they're that close.

USA

#40965 Sep 9, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Next weekend I can hunt grouse from my front porch, they're that close.
More diversion from a Marxist slave.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40966 Sep 9, 2013
Speaking of dodge, if the north korea commie come at you what would you do, since you don't have a gun to shoot or a car to drive away, piss on 'em?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodging of the issue of your false claim to be American is painfully apparent, stooge.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40967 Sep 9, 2013
Where's your other eerie usa1 friend, unconscious from too much dope?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40968 Sep 9, 2013
Why don't you find a job?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40969 Sep 9, 2013
Have you been to north korea lately? You should go as you'd fit right in there.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not allowed to own one, are you, stooge? Do you consider North Koreans to be a 'disciplined' people, or do you consider they're oppressed by a filthy despotic family?
Also, your opinion on the starvation of the North Korean peasants is forthcoming, isn't it?
commonwealth hero

Melbourne, Australia

#40970 Sep 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>John?
yes my name is john .is this a guessing game lol
commonwealth hero

Melbourne, Australia

#40971 Sep 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You're about 5 years late with that comment! lol
better late than sorry lol
commonwealth hero

Melbourne, Australia

#40975 Sep 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>My favorite saying...see a turban, then shoot at it!
so your sayimg you would shoot your president then lol
commonwealth hero

Melbourne, Australia

#40976 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodging of the issue of your false claim to be American is painfully apparent, stooge.
who would want to be american with a muslim president lol he doesn't need body gaurds, he's got a body bomb lol

USA

#40979 Sep 9, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Have you been to north korea lately? You should go as you'd fit right in there.
<quoted text>
Why is your English so stilted, piglet?

USA

#40980 Sep 9, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Why don't you find a job?
<quoted text>
You're up very late. That's the price you pay for posing as an American, isn't it, slave? Tell me when the filthy Kim family will finally be deposed, piglet.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#40982 Sep 9, 2013
Former GI Tommy Bridges

It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.

United States

#40984 Sep 9, 2013
Helen Keller, 1940
"
Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.

United States

#40985 Sep 9, 2013
Martin Luther King, Jr.
'
If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?

USA

#40987 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
I love being a Somali pirate and raping and pillaging.
tizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?
Thanks for showing even more people how dumb you are, Somali stooge.

You can't leave your house, can you, pirate?

United States

#40989 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing even more people how dumb you are, Somali stooge.
You can't leave your house, can you, pirate?
The Poster IDIOT is your! Again , not a somalian pirate ! Keep riling me up you war mongering imbecil of US bully and get more postings about our corrupted and warring US.

here another enjoy War mongering meathead grunt! BAHAHHAHAaaa

U.S. Bishops' Statement on Iraq

January 1998 (Signed by 53 Catholic bishops.)
US Sanctions have taken the lives of well over one million persons, 60% of whom are children under five years of age. The 1991 US bombing campaign destroyed electric, water and sewage plants, as well as agricultural, food and medical production facilities. All of these structures continue to be inoperative, or function at sub-minimal levels, because the sanctions have made it impossible to buy spare parts for their repair. This bombing campaign, together with the total embargo in place since August 1990 was, and is, an attack against the civilian population of Iraq.

United States

#40991 Sep 9, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>We have an old saying in Minnesota my CHOCOLATE FACED friend, F*CK the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Perhaps if you weren't afraid of hard work, you'd give up pirating and come to work on the farm. You would also have to give up khat chewing, as it's against the law in Minnesota.
Look fake roosevelt! Over 179 nations had given our bully US militaristic Neo-imperialist the big middle fingers means what for Americans,and its consequences and put sanctions on US means what war mongering dimwit. I see you changed you name and not khat chewer you war mongering barbarian! bahhahahaaaa

United States

#40992 Sep 9, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>He's not very smart, it would be too much of an ordeal for him.
LOL! i LOVE RILING UP YOU WAR MONGERING BARBARIANS UP! BhahHAHHAHHAHAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min Insults Are Easier 4,223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min PELE78 882,094
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 8,467
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min bad bob 177,913
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 34 min WasteWater 71
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Robert F 603,873
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr WasteWater 6,422
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr The swamiji 7,718
More from around the web