courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#40908 Sep 8, 2013
Prior to his statements, the Syrian media promoted the idea that any attack on Assadís regime will lead to a world war. Of course, this is nonsense; neither the downfall of Assadís regime, nor a Western conflict nor the reaction of Assadís allies at its worst, could spark a war beyond the skies of the region.

Assad was able to drag the Iranians, Hezbollah and the Russians to support its fighters with weapons and fuel. In the opposite camp, financial and military support came from the Gulf and Turkey. Meanwhile, extremist groups saw in the midst of the destruction and the political vacuum, a way to infiltrate and build their hives, with a third project in mind, different from that of the Assadís regime and the Syrian people.

This is the current state of Syria. Russia and the United States will not fight each other over Syria and the West will only resort to limited operations and will be seeking to contain it and ensure that no bullets spill out of the Syrian borders.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/mi...

“my life”

Since: Sep 13

loogootee

#40909 Sep 8, 2013
This one's a soldier this one's a citizen this one's a politician and this one's a child this one's a father and this one's a mother one man will sing in heavenly choir and other in bells licking fire one man's right an one's wrong all will die eventually we are all brothers no USe arguing over politics and jealousy or rage so calm your horses cowboys and Indians lol we are all brothers focus on living life finding right woman and raising family or if your married spend time with kids and wife their is so much to do in this world so which ever you choose is your choice only you to blame.

“my life”

loogootee

#40910 Sep 8, 2013
As from what I see is we will suffer the same fate wether or not we want it there's others out there who are fighting for your right to speak and you say your all right others are wrong none of you including me are better we are equal and I doubt you all have the brains to recite your amendments that give you rights well I can: 1st: freedom of speech and religion an pursuit of happiness 2nd: right to bear arms shall not be infringed 3rd: prohibits quarreling of troops during peacetime 4rd: prohibits unreasonable search and seizures 5th: right to due process 6th: right to fair speedy trial 7th: right to trial by peers 8th: prohibit excessive fines and bails a well as cruel an unusual punishment 9th:unenumerated rights 10th limits powers of federal government. To name a few so tell me if you "cowboys and Indians" are smart enough to know that.

“my life”

loogootee

#40911 Sep 8, 2013
Weather you like it these are all qualities we can best use for good if we goofy and fat lazy Americans unite as one we all wouldn't have these problems but sadly we are forced to deal with it nothing's changing anytime soon I have been told I have a warriors soul and a very old one that's wise I for one believe I was born in wrong century but here I am I'm forced to deal with it so it's part of life and death we live we die its weather we choose how we live and die we can choose to die doing what we do such as farming like Roosevelt said or being lazy like the guy who won't be named said or be one who insults others we all have rational minds use them. I have tons of ancestors who fought in every war in the world that's happen and I got paperwork to prove it so I should be the one to know that I'm not gonna waste time arguing I'm gonna do what a man such a me does best and that's serve my country fulfil my duty retain my honor keep up the family legacy an get back to home and find me a decent woman so that my comrades is American dream.
commonwealth hero

Melbourne, Australia

#40912 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fanny cockhead wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things in 'special school' today, genius? Do the mean kids call you 'dummy' or 'half-wit'?
They should.
don't know let me know when you go see your mother , as for dummy ,I think you do have dummy spits lol soft cock. hows your muslim president lol/the muslim way of life go to america, lol
commonwealth hero

Melbourne, Australia

#40914 Sep 9, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how a real Minnesota farmer sees you for what you really are and offers you a job working with swine, pig. <¶-o
hows's your fat blck mother going ,I can smell the fat bitch from here,/hillbilly cock breath
commonwealth hero

Melbourne, Australia

#40915 Sep 9, 2013
how does it feel ,yor big powerful country carn't do nothing to a small country, lol a little country has the upper hand on your own people so funny so funny,,, say hi to your muslim brothers and you muslim president

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#40916 Sep 9, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
how does it feel ,yor big powerful country carn't do nothing to a small country, lol a little country has the upper hand on your own people so funny so funny,,, say hi to your muslim brothers and you muslim president
John?
commonwealth hero

Melbourne, Australia

#40917 Sep 9, 2013
better start changing your american flag ,to a muslim flag if your going to have a muslim president well you might aswell go all the way

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#40918 Sep 9, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
better start changing your american flag ,to a muslim flag if your going to have a muslim president well you might aswell go all the way
You're about 5 years late with that comment! lol
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40921 Sep 9, 2013
Another Godsend rainy day here in Minnesota getting about one-inch of rain.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40922 Sep 9, 2013
A despot, you're ridiculing church goers. We really don't need any more like you here in America.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a despot, stooge? Tell me more about your outdated Marxist agenda.
Have you 'butchered' any walleye lately?
Also, tell me more of how you don't need to steer your pickup truck any longer. I'd like to see that.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40923 Sep 9, 2013
With only meat to eat, a person can starve on meat only as it's not a balanced diet.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Pretend American....I have a freezer full of Elk and Venison, the Bow Hunt opens in a few weeks and I have a 'Spike' tag, PLUS, I drew Rifle on a Military Reservation open only to Active and Retired Military and there are some BIG ASS Bucks running around..Don't think I'll starve any time soon...
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40924 Sep 9, 2013
I'm sitting in a beautiful 5 bedroom ranch-style house in Northern Minnesota with five-and-a-half baths right next to a river oxbow watching the ducks and geese fatten up for the flight South.

And you? Did you pay your power-bill last month or was it the landlord or welfare?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sitting in a concrete bunker spewing propaganda, stooge, and everyone here knows it.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40925 Sep 9, 2013
It's just the usual bigotry here out of this clown.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein Obama only has three years left on his term and then he's gone, provided he's not impeached before then. You on the other hand, have to live with being a child molesting, illiterate Moslem fool for the rest of your pathetic life, pig. <¶-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40931 Sep 9, 2013
Who paid your power-bill last month?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel, to be such an illiterate fool? No one will ever care what you have to say, until you learn to read, write and speak properly, pig. <¶-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40932 Sep 9, 2013
It's almost 11 AM, shouldn't you still be in bed?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein Obama only has three years left on his term and then he's gone, provided he's not impeached before then. You on the other hand, have to live with being a child molesting, illiterate Moslem fool for the rest of your pathetic life, pig. <¶-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40933 Sep 9, 2013
Instead of constantly coming here making an ass out of yourself you should brush up on your English which is some of the very worst style of writing ever seen.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how a real Minnesota farmer sees you for what you really are and offers you a job working with swine, pig. <¶-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40934 Sep 9, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's almost 11 AM, shouldn't you still be in bed?
<quoted text>
Still not working during the day, communist stooge?

Why is that?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40935 Sep 9, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I'm sitting in a beautiful 5 bedroom ranch-style house in Northern Minnesota with five-and-a-half baths right next to a
<quoted text>
You're obviously still trying to convince others you're in MN? Why try?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dihydrocodeine Can you buy online. ?? (Jan '14) 5 min pete 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min ROCCO 739,575
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Seraphima 542,569
FIFA 15 Working Keys 8 min Posnez 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 min Isb 849
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min yon 3,105
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Aura Mytha 227,525
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Charlie Sheen 259,525
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 601,093
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••