|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

commonwealth herpes wrote:
<quoted text> SPY V SPY how little minded are you hahahaha how old are you 8 grow up your a man now get out of them cartoons, and welcom to the real world . don't be scared we will hold your hand lol
Can you spell 'eight'? LMAO, I doubt it because you CARN'T spell 'welcom', moron. <¦-o
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

USA_1 ass and cum licker wrote:
<quoted text>Can you spell 'eight'? LMAO, I doubt it because you CARN'T spell 'welcom', moron. <¦-o
are you that thick /you just have ,just shows you how THICK you are lol
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your CHOCOLATE FACED pirate comrade? He must really like you, because you make him appear much more literate and intelligent than he really is.
he's whith your american president trying to bring your muslim country down even you president is lol so funny so funny
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>On the farm in Minnesota, we know how to make problems go away. When a man loses his balance and goes down in the pig pen, he stands a high likelihood of being devoured by swine. You don't seem to be a very competent person and likely lack the mental and physical skills to be of much use on the farm. Would you like a job? It won't pay well, but I will start you out in the pig pen.
what don't put me with your mother gee had her last week.her fanny lips are all over the place.
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

the fuck is -Roosevelt ball snacher wrote:
<quoted text>For allegedly being a Minnesota farmer, you don't seem to know much of anything.
I was thinking the same thing as you
uh oh

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>yep
4 to 5 thousand german troops

Germany – 4,400 The Bundeswehr is currently the third-largest troop contributor to ISAF. Germany leads Regional Command North based in Mazar-i-Sharif. The task of the German forces is to assist the Afghan government with security and reconstruction in the four northern provinces of Kunduz, Takhar, Baghlan and Badakhshan. Germany leads the Provincial Reconstruction Teams in the provinces of Kunduz and Badakhshan. The mandate issued by the Bundestag does not allow the Bundeswehr to take part in combat operations against the Taliban insurgency in the south and east of Afghanistan, other than in exceptional circumstances. However, German troops together with allied forces of Regional Command North have conducted own combat operations in northern and northeast Afghanistan, inflicting as many as 650 casualties upon insurgents. Germany has agreed to send 850 additional troops in 2010, raising the mandate ceiling to 5,350 troops. 53 German troops and 3 police officers have been killed in Afghanistan. 156 service members have been wounded in action. In the 2006 German troops controversy, 23 German soldiers were accused of posing with human skulls in Afghanistan. Following the Kunduz airstrike on two captured fuel tankers, which killed over 100 civilians, Germany reclassified the Afghanistan deployment in February 2010 as an "armed conflict within the parameters of international law", allowing German forces to act without risk of prosecution under German law
uh oh

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
Like I said, wait 50 years and then see what happens.
<quoted text>
If the United States doesn't deal with Syria, Graham promised Iran would acquire a nuclear weapon by 2014, the King of Jordan would be deposed and Israel would start preparing to protect itself.

"I believe that if we get Syria wrong, within six months -- and you can quote me on this," Graham said, pausing for dramatic effect. "There will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program."

But it wouldn't even end there, Graham surmised. Undoubtedly, he said ominously, the Iranians would share its nuclear technology with U.S. enemies.

"My fear is that it won't come to America on top of a missile, it'll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor," he said.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Having a few problems with your thinking?

It's raining here in Minnesota this morning. It adds weight to the tubers that are still in the ground, and money in the pocketbook too.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you spell 'eight'? LMAO, I doubt it because you CARN'T spell 'welcom', moron. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Can't Graham come up with a better line than that? He must think we're stupid up here.

This story has been used before, like just before the Vietnam War.
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>If the United States doesn't deal with Syria, Graham promised Iran would acquire a nuclear weapon by 2014, the King of Jordan would be deposed and Israel would start preparing to protect itself.
"I believe that if we get Syria wrong, within six months -- and you can quote me on this," Graham said, pausing for dramatic effect. "There will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program."
But it wouldn't even end there, Graham surmised. Undoubtedly, he said ominously, the Iranians would share its nuclear technology with U.S. enemies.
"My fear is that it won't come to America on top of a missile, it'll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor," he said.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
Having a few problems with your thinking?
It's raining here in Minnesota this morning. It adds weight to the tubers that are still in the ground, and money in the pocketbook too.
<quoted text>
Still expending your energy attempting to convince people you're from MN, freakish vassal? Do you consider the citizens of North Korea to be 'well disciplined'?

Let me know when you've 'butchered' a few more walleyes, OK? I could use the laughs.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm going to make a lot of money farming this year here in Minnesota, and you?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still expending your energy attempting to convince people you're from MN, freakish vassal? Do you consider the citizens of North Korea to be 'well disciplined'?
Let me know when you've 'butchered' a few more walleyes, OK? I could use the laughs.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

It's time to go to Church as it starts at 9:30. I'm one of the Ushers today and the church will be full as usual .

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
I'm going to make a lot of money farming this year here in Minnesota, and you?
<quoted text>
You're sitting in a concrete bunker spewing propaganda, stooge, and everyone here knows it.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
It's time to go to Church as it starts at 9:30. I'm one of the Ushers today and the church will be full as usual .
Writing a journal, creep? Stiff declarations won't convince anyone you're anywhere near MN, so why bother?
uh oh

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
Can't Graham come up with a better line than that? He must think we're stupid up here.
<quoted text>
but not 911,

nor pearl harbor(c'mon there's a jesse ventura type conspiracy here)
----------
Vietnam?
----
I'm sorry if youre disappointed with the final, eventual, failure and disintegration of the Motherland~ that Vietnam was a part of.

Bless the American Soldier for that will you?
uh oh

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Zarif warns against beating drums of war

Baghdad, Sept 8, IRNA – Foreign Minister Mohammad-Javad Zarif on Sunday warned against beating drums of war by Washington.

He told a joint press conference with Iraqi counterpart Hoshyar Zebari that that Iran calls on Washington not to fan flames.of war.

Zarif said military action would be a big danger for those waging it.

Asked about Iranian reaction to the US military action on Syria, Zarif said waging war would eventually engulf the entire region.

In reference to the Arab governments rallying support for war, he said those igniting flames of war must think of spread of hostility to themselves.
uh oh

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Qatari Foreign Minister Khaled al-Attiya said that “foreign intervention is already present by several parties” in Syria on Assad’s side, an apparent reference to Russia, Iran and Hezbollah.

courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

BRUSSELS — The military wing of Hezbollah, the powerful Lebanese Shiite group, was blacklisted by European Union ministers as a terrorist organization on Monday in a policy shift that reflected their concern about Hezbollah’s suspected involvement in Europe-based bombings and its growing role in the Syria war.
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Writing a journal, creep? Stiff declarations won't convince anyone you're anywhere near MN, so why bother?
boo whoo are we sulcking like a baby lol moron go vist your dead fathers grave and weep over it for being such a dick

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

commonwealth herpe wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking the same thing as you
Funny how a real Minnesota farmer sees you for what you really are and offers you a job working with swine, pig. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

597 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Larry 599,069
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 256,471
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 224,136
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min marge 532,678
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min An NFL Fan 115,040
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min Naveen kumar 4,670
girls have you ever caught your brother naked o... (Nov '12) 25 min The Pedo 8
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min WildWeirdWillie 172,350
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr dirty white boy- 720,421
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••