commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40861 Sep 7, 2013
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>So this is how you admit Britain doesn't "respet" the "will" of the UN``` he heh
p.s.
Thanks to britain for being such a follower into Iraq! We did need someone to guard supply lines and protect the desert sand outside of Basra.
your so funny at least we needed feeding thanks to the american cooks /thats all you were lol how many men and woman did you loose again mmmm fore skin
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40862 Sep 7, 2013
An NFL Fan ass sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're retarded, aren't you?
seems you know don't you cock breath hows you mothers anal hole hurting abit is it after the gang bang lol

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40865 Sep 7, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>seems you know don't you cock breath hows you mothers anal hole hurting abit is it after the gang bang lol
Thanks for the confirmation of your profoundly retarded condition, creepy dude. People call you 'Stupid', don't they illiterate freak?
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40866 Sep 7, 2013
USA_1 ass licker wrote:
<quoted text>Your right about that, the commonwealth zer0 is lacking character. Perhaps a stay at one of your world famous gulags, would WHIP him into shape, denizen of Kim Jong-un. <¦-o
SPY V SPY how little minded are you hahahaha how old are you 8 grow up your a man now get out of them cartoons, and welcom to the real world . don't be scared we will hold your hand lol
uh oh

Bangor, ME

#40867 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Like I said, wait 50 years and then see what happens.
<quoted text>
Al Arabiya received videos late Saturday that U.S. President Barack Obama sent to Congress to prove that Syria used chemical weapons against civilians.

The videos show victims of the purported chemical weapons attacks, laid on ground seemingly deceased or dying.

The Syrian opposition said that a chemical weapons attack on Ghouta, a district in Damascus, killed more than 1,300 people, including women and children.

However, Obama has sent a collection of videos depicting victims not only in Ghouta but also in other areas.

The videos are Obama’s latest move to convince the wider American public to punitively strike Syria.

A Reuters poll shows that 56 percent of Americans are against military action on Syria, while 19 percent support a strike.
uh oh

Bangor, ME

#40868 Sep 7, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>your so funny at least we needed feeding thanks to the american cooks /thats all you were lol how many men and woman did you loose again mmmm fore skin
You have odd tastes in snacks...But anywhooo... we lost more people in the same period due to automobile accidents than combat.

Bless em.
uh oh

Bangor, ME

#40869 Sep 7, 2013
On Saturday, Germany indicated that it would support an international response in Syria
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40870 Sep 7, 2013
An NFL Fanny licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the confirmation of your profoundly retarded condition, creepy dude. People call you 'Stupid', don't they illiterate freak?
say again something just went right over me ,o yea it's called american bull shit, isn't fanny and ass in america mmm thats all you are
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40872 Sep 7, 2013
uh oh wrote:
On Saturday, Germany indicated that it would support an international response in Syria
as if there going in lol like to see that
uh oh

Bangor, ME

#40873 Sep 7, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>as if there going in lol like to see that
u mean like they did in Afghanistan?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40874 Sep 7, 2013
Rent Boy wrote:
<quoted text> SPY V SPY how little minded are you hahahaha how old are you 8 grow up your a man now get out of them cartoons, and welcom to the real world . don't be scared we will hold your hand lol
Spy vs Spy??? Does Mad Magazine still exist??? Hell, I love Spy vs Spy, BUT, sadly it is you who are in 'Fantasy Land'....

Just the other day you made a VERY LAME joke about how Americans CARN'T speak any other language, And I told you about a couple I do..
"Que Paso, Vato"...You CARN"T even speak English, "Was ist Los Schwanzkopf"???.."Fi ch Dich Depp"...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40875 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Like I said, wait 50 years and then see what happens.
<quoted text>
Hey, Pretend American....I have a freezer full of Elk and Venison, the Bow Hunt opens in a few weeks and I have a 'Spike' tag, PLUS, I drew Rifle on a Military Reservation open only to Active and Retired Military and there are some BIG ASS Bucks running around..Don't think I'll starve any time soon...
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40876 Sep 7, 2013
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>u mean like they did in Afghanistan?
yep
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40877 Sep 7, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Spy vs Spy??? Does Mad Magazine still exist??? Hell, I love Spy vs Spy, BUT, sadly it is you who are in 'Fantasy Land'....
Just the other day you made a VERY LAME joke about how Americans CARN'T speak any other language, And I told you about a couple I do..
"Que Paso, Vato"...You CARN"T even speak English, "Was ist Los Schwanzkopf"???.."Fi ch Dich Depp"...
bla blabla go back to the cows and talk to them. maybe you will catch mad cow or is that your wife lol

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40878 Sep 7, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>bla blabla go back to the cows and talk to them. maybe you will catch mad cow or is that your wife lol
Just think. You'll never be any smarter than this for the rest of your retarded life. Does that depress you, illiterate creep?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40879 Sep 7, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>bla blabla go back to the cows and talk to them. maybe you will catch mad cow or is that your wife lol
RETARD is not a foreign language POOF!!!
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40880 Sep 7, 2013
[QUOTE who=" I licke cowboys" dick]<quoted text>
RETARD is not a foreign language POOF!!![/QUOTE]did you just blow yourselve of lol [POOF] lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40885 Sep 8, 2013
commonwealth herpes wrote:
<quoted text> SPY V SPY how little minded are you hahahaha how old are you 8 grow up your a man now get out of them cartoons, and welcom to the real world . don't be scared we will hold your hand lol
Can you spell 'eight'? LMAO, I doubt it because you CARN'T spell 'welcom', moron. <¦-o
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40886 Sep 8, 2013
USA_1 ass and cum licker wrote:
<quoted text>Can you spell 'eight'? LMAO, I doubt it because you CARN'T spell 'welcom', moron. <¦-o
are you that thick /you just have ,just shows you how THICK you are lol
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40887 Sep 8, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your CHOCOLATE FACED pirate comrade? He must really like you, because you make him appear much more literate and intelligent than he really is.
he's whith your american president trying to bring your muslim country down even you president is lol so funny so funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Lumajuice 797,325
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min An NFL Fan 120,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min MUQ2 267,635
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 568,700
Is colin powell a traitor??? (Oct '08) 2 hr swedenforever 540
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 2 hr myveryownjulia 160
Young teenies 3 hr jose 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr lil whispers 607,268
More from around the web