American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40832 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Nature can regulate wildlife itself and it's done with the available food supply
<quoted text>
Naturally feeding and FERTILIZINGGG..on au natural golf course, beachside other various grassy lawns (and your stubble) eh?

Mumma Nature also invovles a little predation

Bring back the leadshot!!!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40833 Sep 7, 2013
commonwealth herpes wrote:
<quoted text>you just keep changing them little cartoons on the side of your post, just shows you how small minded you are
As usual your illiteracy is a giant stumbling stone, preventing you from conveying any sort of coherent point, Moslem pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40834 Sep 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
A huge flock of Canada Goose flew over the house this morning in a perfect V formation heading to a field of wheat stubble.
I didn't know that one 'goose' constitutes a 'flock' and how can one bird fly in a V formation? English must be tough for you, after all those years of reading Chinese chicken scratch, little minion. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40835 Sep 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
There are a lot of people here who prefer Welfare to Work. Work builds good character and this poster certainly needs that.
<quoted text>
Your right about that, the commonwealth zer0 is lacking character. Perhaps a stay at one of your world famous gulags, would WHIP him into shape, denizen of Kim Jong-un. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40836 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You gave the answer to the wrong question; try it again and maybe you'll succeed for the first time in your life
<quoted text>
Have you 'cultivated' your weeds, and 'butchered' any walleye lately phony propagandist slave?

USA

#40837 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We'll be mowing back our organic potato vines in the next few days preparing for harvest as the vine removal kills the plant and toughens the skin for a potato that's durable in storage as well as durable price.
Every bit of BS you people bang out is stiffly designed to convince others you're an American farmer, pig propagandist.

It's not working.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40838 Sep 7, 2013
It's apparent you know not much about anything. If you didn't have a store you'd starve.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you 'cultivated' your weeds, and 'butchered' any walleye lately phony propagandist slave?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40839 Sep 7, 2013
When the food supply goes down so does the population, and that includes people.
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>Naturally feeding and FERTILIZINGGG..on au natural golf course, beachside other various grassy lawns (and your stubble) eh?
Mumma Nature also invovles a little predation
Bring back the leadshot!!!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40840 Sep 7, 2013
When farmers here harvest their fields there's a 2 to 3 percent loss and geese, the ducks and other upland game birds find it.

USA

#40841 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's apparent you know not much about anything. If you didn't have a store you'd starve.
<quoted text>
You have been caught many times with your pigeon English idiom, slave. Why not fold the tent and find a new town to fleece, slave of the dirty Kim family?

Why aren't you working?

USA

#40842 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
When the food supply goes down so does the population, and that includes people.
<quoted text>
Is that how the filthy despots of North Korea explain their policies of mass starvation to the famished peasants, piglet?

USA

#40843 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
When farmers here harvest their fields there's a 2 to 3 percent loss and geese, the ducks and other upland game birds find it.
What would you know about it, slave? You're obviously just posing as a Yank in order to push your antiquated agendas.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40844 Sep 7, 2013
Tell me how to Winterize, anything?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about it, slave? You're obviously just posing as a Yank in order to push your antiquated agendas.

USA

#40845 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Tell me how to Winterize, anything?
<quoted text>
Do you think you can divert attention from your obvious foreign status with stupid questions, lackey?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40846 Sep 7, 2013
Filthy despots like you should be with the filthy despots of north korea
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how the filthy despots of North Korea explain their policies of mass starvation to the famished peasants, piglet?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40847 Sep 7, 2013
It's very clear stupid. The question is, "how to winterize?" Your answer should be, "I don't know," instead of the freaky schizophrenically dribble here.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you can divert attention from your obvious foreign status with stupid questions, lackey?

USA

#40848 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Filthy despots like you should be with the filthy despots of north korea
<quoted text>
I'm a despot, stooge? Tell me more about your outdated Marxist agenda.

Have you 'butchered' any walleye lately?
Also, tell me more of how you don't need to steer your pickup truck any longer. I'd like to see that.
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40849 Sep 7, 2013
The US State Department has ordered nonessential U.S. diplomats and family members to leave Lebanon due to security concerns. They have also urged US citizens to avoid all travel to Lebanon because of current safety and security concerns.

USA

#40850 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's very clear stupid. The question is, "how to winterize?" Your answer should be, "I don't know," instead of the freaky schizophrenically dribble here.
<quoted text>
You're STILL trying to divert your true nationality with dull questions.
Is that all you have, stooge?

USA

#40851 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
winterize?" Your answer should be, "I don't know," instead of the freaky schizophrenically dribble here.
<quoted text>
'freaky schizophrenically dribble'

Nice try at Yank colloquialism, stooge. Your teacher will be handing you a poor grade for that post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Buck Crick 48,491
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 445,713
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Babylonian Holy H... 646,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Journey 971,628
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Yellow Star 182,641
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,679
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 1 hr andet1987 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 281,249
More from around the web