American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40819 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Why attack Syria, just wait 50 years and let stuff sort itself out.
Isn't that what Sarah Palin said?
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40820 Sep 7, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>who's getting upset your mummy will spank you lol no more milk today ,the titts gone aways , sorry your mother ran from you she's ran out of milk anyways ur a big boy now hahahahhaah
So this is how you admit Britain doesn't "respet" the "will" of the UN``` he heh
p.s.
Thanks to britain for being such a follower into Iraq! We did need someone to guard supply lines and protect the desert sand outside of Basra.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40821 Sep 7, 2013
We'll be mowing back our organic potato vines in the next few days preparing for harvest as the vine removal kills the plant and toughens the skin for a potato that's durable in storage as well as durable for harvest which leaves a minimum of tool marks on the potato skin increasing the quality as well as the price.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40822 Sep 7, 2013
A huge flock of Canada Goose flew over the house this morning in a perfect V formation heading to a field of wheat stubble.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40823 Sep 7, 2013
It's a consensus here as it's you that has a problem.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're retarded, aren't you?
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40824 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You avoid a question like you avoid work?
<quoted text>
Is that why you never answered if you supported The Talibans' or puppet karzais version of sovereignty
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40825 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
A huge flock of Canada Goose flew over the house this morning in a perfect V formation heading to a field of wheat stubble.
Here, they need thinning. Bring back lead shot!!
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40826 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We'll be mowing back our organic potato vines in the next few days preparing for harvest as the vine removal kills the plant and toughens the skin for a potato that's durable in storage as well as durable for harvest which leaves a minimum of tool marks on the potato skin increasing the quality as well as the price.
to get the chips and fries out to the obese, save the scarred for table stock commoners like me...
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40827 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's a consensus here as it's you that has a problem.
<quoted text>
A few months from now, in all likelihood, the US will once again be on the sidelines in Syria, decrying continued violence with rhetoric but little action. Media attention will shift to the high stakes dynamics with Iran. It is, after all, where the US government has been focusing all along.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40828 Sep 7, 2013
Nature can regulate wildlife itself and it's done with the available food supply
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>Here, they need thinning. Bring back lead shot!!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40829 Sep 7, 2013
There are a lot of people here who prefer Welfare to Work. Work builds good character and this poster certainly needs that.
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>he is in prison every day on the intrnet looking for small boys ,so he can play with him selve

“my life”

Since: Sep 13

loogootee

#40830 Sep 7, 2013
I leave for basic army training for indiana national guard next summer my mos: military intel. goal rank: Lt have friends who have joined and have a bro who is going in MARINES and they will be forever my brothers in arms I will gladly go with my bro through fields of destruction and gladly get baptised by fire though he is cocky and arrogant he will an always will b my brother........ in arms.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40831 Sep 7, 2013
You gave the answer to the wrong question; try it again and maybe you'll succeed for the first time in your life
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>In Minnesota, we we bury all our irrigation systems below the frost line. Perhaps your communist masters in North Korea, could arrange a travel vise for you to come to Minnesota and learn modern agricultural techniques? That is of course if you can handle a hard day's work, little oriental man? It was a hard day on the co-op today, ferocious thunderstorms all day!
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40832 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Nature can regulate wildlife itself and it's done with the available food supply
<quoted text>
Naturally feeding and FERTILIZINGGG..on au natural golf course, beachside other various grassy lawns (and your stubble) eh?

Mumma Nature also invovles a little predation

Bring back the leadshot!!!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40833 Sep 7, 2013
commonwealth herpes wrote:
<quoted text>you just keep changing them little cartoons on the side of your post, just shows you how small minded you are
As usual your illiteracy is a giant stumbling stone, preventing you from conveying any sort of coherent point, Moslem pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40834 Sep 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I didn't know that one 'goose' constitutes a 'flock' and how can one bird fly in a V formation? English must be tough for you, after all those years of reading Chinese chicken scratch, little minion. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40835 Sep 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
There are a lot of people here who prefer Welfare to Work. Work builds good character and this poster certainly needs that.
<quoted text>
Your right about that, the commonwealth zer0 is lacking character. Perhaps a stay at one of your world famous gulags, would WHIP him into shape, denizen of Kim Jong-un. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40836 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You gave the answer to the wrong question; try it again and maybe you'll succeed for the first time in your life
<quoted text>
Have you 'cultivated' your weeds, and 'butchered' any walleye lately phony propagandist slave?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40837 Sep 7, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We'll be mowing back our organic potato vines in the next few days preparing for harvest as the vine removal kills the plant and toughens the skin for a potato that's durable in storage as well as durable price.
Every bit of BS you people bang out is stiffly designed to convince others you're an American farmer, pig propagandist.

It's not working.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40838 Sep 7, 2013
It's apparent you know not much about anything. If you didn't have a store you'd starve.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you 'cultivated' your weeds, and 'butchered' any walleye lately phony propagandist slave?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Aerobatty 985,594
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min RiversideRedneck 24,509
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Padmark 685,448
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 10 min REMEMBER DETROIT 20
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 52 min Cher in canada 182
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
blue eyed girl 4 hr tishab 2
More from around the web