American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40794 Sep 6, 2013
Tell me, what kind of useful work can you do?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that sort of crap funny in your country, stooge? You'll have to do much more research to catch onto American humour.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40795 Sep 6, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering questions with questions won't assuage the bald fact that you're obviously not American, stooge.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40796 Sep 6, 2013
You avoid a question like you avoid work?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that sort of crap funny in your country, stooge? You'll have to do much more research to catch onto American humour.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40797 Sep 6, 2013
I suppose if you work for me and got a finger blister you'd want to go to Emergency?

We'll be digging soon and I'm curious what you'd want, a Doctor in Emergency or just tough it out with a Band-aid?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40798 Sep 6, 2013

What's the difference between you and a Hobo?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering questions with questions won't assuage the bald fact that you're obviously not American, stooge.

An NFL Fan

USA

#40799 Sep 6, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You avoid a question like you avoid work?
<quoted text>
You merely answer to your propaganda officer. How does it feel to be monitored so closely, stooge?

An NFL Fan

USA

#40800 Sep 6, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We'll be digging soon and I'm curious what you'd want, a Doctor in Emergency or just tough it out with a Band-aid?
<quoted text>
Dig as you like, lackey. I notice your propaganda class is now in session, so I expect many other impertinent questions. How does it feel to know that at any moment, your neighbor may report you as seditious or disloyal?

An NFL Fan

USA

#40801 Sep 6, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
What's the difference between me and a Homo?
<quoted text>
You seem so willing to believe what you're typing will be construed as genuine, lickspittle. How does it feel to be one of the few in your country who can access the outside world?

They're watching your every move.
commonwealth hero

Adelaide, Australia

#40803 Sep 6, 2013
An NFL ass licker wrote:
<quoted text>
You merely answer to your propaganda officer. How does it feel to be monitored so closely, stooge?
you should know everything you do your govrment is monitoring you
commonwealth hero

Adelaide, Australia

#40804 Sep 6, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
he is in prison every day on the intrnet looking for small boys ,so he can play with him selve
commonwealth hero

Adelaide, Australia

#40805 Sep 6, 2013
An NFL Fan ass licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why lie about being an American, stooge? Why aren't you working? Even stinking communists work, you know.
your not ,your a black english man ,you moved over to america to join a gay club ,wasn't hard to find over there

An NFL Fan

USA

#40806 Sep 6, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>you should know everything you do your govrment is monitoring you
Are they, dullard? If so, they're laughing at your poor language skills, aren't they?

An NFL Fan

USA

#40807 Sep 6, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>i is in prison every day on the intrnet looking for small boys ,so i can play with my selve
Gee thanks for peek inside your freakish mind, illiterate slob.

An NFL Fan

USA

#40808 Sep 6, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>your not ,your a black english man ,you moved over to america to join a gay club ,wasn't hard to find over there
Your taste in other males has come to light, dull dude. Have any other revelations for me?

Keep them to yourself, OK?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40809 Sep 6, 2013
commonwealth zer0 wrote:
<quoted text>he is in prison every day on the intrnet looking for small boys ,so he can play with him selve
We all know that's a favorite pastime of yours, illiterate Moslem pig.
*him selve* LMAO!*himself* IDIOT!
*every day* LOL.*everyday* MORON
*intrnet* ROFLMAO**internet* DILLHOLE <¦-o
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40813 Sep 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they, dullard? If so, they're laughing at your poor language skills, aren't they?
hows 's your dead dad bet he must have been proud of you lol
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40815 Sep 6, 2013
USA_1 fuck head wrote:
<quoted text>We all know that's a favorite pastime of yours, illiterate Moslem pig.
*him selve* LMAO!*himself* IDIOT!
*every day* LOL.*everyday* MORON
*intrnet* ROFLMAO**internet* DILLHOLE <¦-o
you just keep changing them little cartoons on the side of your post, just shows you how small minded you are
commonwealth hero

Perth, Australia

#40816 Sep 6, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Whrn will you be released from prison? Child molestation crimes have stiff penalties in Minnesota.
The pumpkin harvest is nearly complete and the cornfields have been tilled over, in two seasons they will produce a bountiful corn harvest!
bet you dig a little hole in the ground then shag it, hillbilly. bet you were thinking of shagging you mother
commonwealth hero

Yarraville, Australia

#40817 Sep 7, 2013
An NFL Fan of sucking my daddy balls wrote:
<quoted text>
bet your not american I now your brain has been left behind in a cows ass shit for brains

An NFL Fan

USA

#40818 Sep 7, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>bet your not american I now your brain has been left behind in a cows ass shit for brains
You're retarded, aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Rosesz 690,356
looking for boyfriend in dubai (Mar '15) 5 min Maxin 2
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 31 min Paul is dead 563
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 45 min Quirky 41,710
our STORE is starting on politics 3 hr zack LE hack 2
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 3 hr Johnny 12
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 5 hr Paul is dead 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr another viewer 989,717
More from around the web