American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UiDiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#40732 Sep 5, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them have said that if the United States is prepared to go do the whole thing the way we've done it previously in other places, they'll carry that cost. That's how dedicated they are to this.”
Doc H 100000 have died in Syria in this latest ASSad(bashar) slaughter.
How many did poppy ASSad(HAFEZ) murder back a few decades ago or so??
MS AmeriKKKa War monger the bimbo, get a brain! MWABHAHAAbaaaa

Snerdley

Denver, CO Reply »
|
What if the Rebels are the ones who used chemical weapons? What if both sides have used chemical weapons?
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/yes-th ...

What if the Rebels have a leader who eats the hearts of his enemies? Meet Abu Sakkar
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23190533
The story turned out to be true in its most important aspect - a ritual demonstration of cannibalism - though when I met the commander, Abu Sakkar, in Syria last week, he seemed hazy on the details.

"I really don't remember," he says, when I ask if it was the man's heart, as reported at the time, or liver, or a piece of lung, as a doctor who saw the video said. He goes on: "I didn't bite into it. I just held it for show."

The video says otherwise. It is one of the most gruesome to emerge from Syria's civil war. In it, Abu Sakkar stands over an enemy corpse, slicing into the flesh.

"It looks like you're carving him a Valentine's heart," says one of his men, raucously. Abu Sakkar picks up a bloody handful of something and declares: "We will eat your hearts and your livers you soldiers of Bashar the dog."

What if we remove Syria's government and people like Sakkar get control of the chemical weapons?

What if, because our President has announced his intentions and is now taking his time, has given Assad's regime enough time to arm hisy warheads with chemical weapons and the are launched at our allies when we decide to follow through with the decision to bomb Syria's chemical weapons? How would you feel if you were asked to be one of the "boots on the ground" to go into that nightmare?

What if our bombing of Assad brings Iran and Russia into the fray against us?

Do you really want to do any of this in order to come into this on the side of Al Qaeda?

United States

#40733 Sep 5, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
According to OUR constitution only Congress can declare war.
<quoted text>
But past POTUS and Obama will violate illegal Unitary Executive power and override Congress and its War Power Act --- Don't don't follow the constitution! You MS war mongering Bimbo a brainwashed moron! BAHHAHHahahaaaa Wake up stupid!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40735 Sep 5, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>can you tell me about your so called flag what does the colors stand for and who made it .... and what year as for commonwealth that was for the countrys under the british enpire ,we change the empire after ww2 moron f%%% me your turn
There you go again...I already told you what the mean but you are too thick and illiterate to understand...
The Commonwealth, known as the 'Old' Commonwealth was originally established in 1932 and in fact, Canada refered to it self as a Commonwealth at the beginning of WW2, no longer a Dominion.....
You didn't change the Empire after the war, some told you to 'Piss Off'.....
You want to say how bad the US is???
How about Northern Ireland??? How many Brits have died because of the IRA and Sinn Fein in the last 100 yrs?.....How many Irishmen, women and Children have died at the hands of British Soldiers????
They don't want to be a part of the Commonwealth!!!!! My Irish Great Grandfather was SENT to Australia because he told the King to 'Suck his Dick'.......England still has it's boot on the neck of Northern Ireland.....
Your turn Rent Boy.....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40736 Sep 5, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>the way you americans are going it won't be long,britain is stronger than america in many ways we don't need you , what your doing to these countrys is wrong .nothing but lies thats why you LOST the british people this time,there's more to it than just going into a war . this will be another NAM
Got news for you 'MR. Special Needs'..The majority of Amrica doesn't want to attack Syria and Congress is going to tell Odumbo "NO"!!!!
You can talk all the shyte you want about the current President and no body on this thread will care...As far as i'm concerned, Parliament was right on telling the PM "NO"...The US WILL NOT attack Syria...It is not because the US is afraid of Russia like Odumbo is, if Russia pushes too hard, we will kick Odumbo out(Impeach) and tell the Nimitz Task Force to "Spank" the Russian Navy....Of course, that won't happen..How many times have the United States been underestimated???
Charlie Daniels Band..In America...
"We may have done a little bit of fightin' among'st ourselves, but you outside people best leave us alone,'Cause we're gonna stick together and you can take that to the bank, that's the Cowboys and the Hippies and the Rebels and the Yanks, just go and lay your hands on a Pittsburg Steelers fan and I think you're gonna finally understand"..........
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40737 Sep 5, 2013
Chocolate Face wrote:
<quoted text>But past POTUS and Obama will violate illegal Unitary Executive power and override Congress and its War Power Act --- Don't don't follow the constitution! You MS war mongering Bimbo a brainwashed moron! BAHHAHHahahaaaa Wake up stupid!
Newsflash Tweaker.....
Bush had Congressional approval, cry all you want about that, but it is true.....
Odumbo will NOT get Congressional approval..
BTW, I am against intervening in Syria....The more they kill of each other, the less we have to deal with....

United States

#40738 Sep 5, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Russia's ships are pouring into the Mediterranean Sea.
Because US invaded Mediterranean sea first and Russian came after... both should not be there.

United States

#40739 Sep 5, 2013
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>the beauty of capitalism...serves u well
Miss war mongering Bimbo! You clueless AND IGNORANT! I HAVE no problem with good Capitalism but not the Predatory Capitalism and corporatism that ruins it own nation and other nations with its war machines... You are dimwit !

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40740 Sep 5, 2013
DUNG takes another one up the BUNG wrote:
If it weren't for the Farmer giving you food to poke between your jowls you'd starve.
<quoted text>
In your case little denizen, the farmer is poking more than just food between your jowls. <¦-o

United States

#40741 Sep 5, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash Tweaker.....
Bush had Congressional approval, cry all you want about that, but it is true.....
BTW, I am against intervening in Syria....The more they kill of each other, the less we have to deal with....
U Wrong again!! Good for you about Syria but doubt Obama will invoke War Power Act and override just like previous Potus . I'm talking about other illegal wars

Kucinich Sues Obama For Violating War Powers Act In Libya
www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/15/kucinich-ob... ...

Jun 15, 2011 · WASHINGTON –- President Barack Obama spoke passionately in 2007 about the need for Congress to challenge the Bush administration over violating the War power Act

United States

#40742 Sep 5, 2013
U.S. History: What is the story behind the War Powers Act?- Quora
www.quora.com/U-S-History/What-is-the-story-b...

Answer: Congress' power to declare war has atrophied over time (the United States hasn't declared war since World War II despite entering numerous conflicts abroad ..

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40743 Sep 5, 2013
DUNG HEAP wrote:
According to Fox News Obama has an official food taster when he eats out of the White House.
He can eat my organic food as it's pure and natural and free of all nature's poisons.
In an earlier post you stated, that organic food was only for the rich due to its exorbitant prices. So are you implying, that your so called farmer's co-op only caters to the rich and famous, creep? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40744 Sep 5, 2013
UiDiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Miss war mongering Bimbo! You clueless AND IGNORANT! I HAVE no problem with good Capitalism but not the Predatory Capitalism and corporatism that ruins it own nation and other nations with its war machines... You are dimwit !
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, have you sacked any sailboats lately, barbaric Somalian? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40745 Sep 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
According to OUR constitution only Congress can declare war.
<quoted text>
North Korea doesn't have a constitution, slave. <¦-o
commonwealth hero

Adelaide, Australia

#40746 Sep 5, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again...I already told you what the mean but you are too thick and illiterate to understand...
The Commonwealth, known as the 'Old' Commonwealth was originally established in 1932 and in fact, Canada refered to it self as a Commonwealth at the beginning of WW2, no longer a Dominion.....
You didn't change the Empire after the war, some told you to 'Piss Off'.....
You want to say how bad the US is???
How about Northern Ireland??? How many Brits have died because of the IRA and Sinn Fein in the last 100 yrs?.....How many Irishmen, women and Children have died at the hands of British Soldiers????
They don't want to be a part of the Commonwealth!!!!! My Irish Great Grandfather was SENT to Australia because he told the King to 'Suck his Dick'.......England still has it's boot on the neck of Northern Ireland.....
Your turn Rent Boy.....
northen Ireland / you still don't know about history lol northen Ireland went to the vote many years ago on this . grat britain wanted the to go independent but they voted to stay with the commonwealth and great britain, shit bet you haven't even been there. they are like you so called americans with the flags. they have the union jack outside ever house nearly . point blank.o bye the way I'm part IRISH . you realy should read abit about history and how we became in n 'Ireland your turn snot face
commonwealth hero

Adelaide, Australia

#40747 Sep 5, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Got news for you 'MR. Special Needs'..The majority of Amrica doesn't want to attack Syria and Congress is going to tell Odumbo "NO"!!!!
You can talk all the shyte you want about the current President and no body on this thread will care...As far as i'm concerned, Parliament was right on telling the PM "NO"...The US WILL NOT attack Syria...It is not because the US is afraid of Russia like Odumbo is, if Russia pushes too hard, we will kick Odumbo out(Impeach) and tell the Nimitz Task Force to "Spank" the Russian Navy....Of course, that won't happen..How many times have the United States been underestimated???
Charlie Daniels Band..In America...
"We may have done a little bit of fightin' among'st ourselves, but you outside people best leave us alone,'Cause we're gonna stick together and you can take that to the bank, that's the Cowboys and the Hippies and the Rebels and the Yanks, just go and lay your hands on a Pittsburg Steelers fan and I think you're gonna finally understand"..........
clueless

United States

#40748 Sep 5, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, have you sacked any sailboats lately, barbaric Somalian? <¦-o
Look Not a Somalian pirate, its immoral career! The biggthe est World pirates on the High Seas IS US naval military Ships protecting Stolen loots like bloody oil... on US commercial ships , plundering other nations for its raw resources! BAHHAHHAHAHAa Caught you!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40749 Sep 5, 2013
i am an americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>your so gay did you daddy touch you when you were young. I heard he likes them young YOUR SUCH A SOFT COCK go home daddys waiting for he's daily dose
Why such a fixation on the flaccid penis, do you spend a lot of time pondering how to make them hard, pig? <¦-o
commonwealth hero

Adelaide, Australia

#40750 Sep 5, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash Tweaker.....
gee you were so fast on this one lol it was so diffrent the other day saying you would go in no matter what lol numb nuts
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40751 Sep 5, 2013
commonwealth hero wrote:
<quoted text>gee you were so fast on this one lol it was so diffrent the other day saying you would go in no matter what lol numb nuts
NO, I didn't....Prove it you sad little Poof...Go on, show me that post I made.....CARN'T can Yer, you pathetic little Wanker.....Stop drinking that 'Roo piss called Fosters and try a Coopers or West End loser...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40752 Sep 5, 2013
UiDiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U Wrong again!! Good for you about Syria but doubt Obama will invoke War Power Act and override just like previous Potus . I'm talking about other illegal wars
Kucinich Sues Obama For Violating War Powers Act In Libya
www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/15/kucinich-ob... ...
Jun 15, 2011 · WASHINGTON –- President Barack Obama spoke passionately in 2007 about the need for Congress to challenge the Bush administration over violating the War power Act
Starting from the bottom...
Bush did not invoke the War powers Act...He got Congressional approval before committing us to war...Clinton bombed Baghdad using the 'No Fly Zone' as an excuse to try and get out of the Monica Lewinski garbage, he didn't ask for approval....Bush also had a coalition of Nations, not as much as his Dad did, but still several Nations....Odumbo has none of that...Bush had the support of the American People....The American people don't support Odumbo, even those in his party....
Barry Odumbo spoke a lot of Shyte about the Conservatives, YET, he has used Executive Orders more than any POTUS since FDR...
POTUS is a PUSSY!!!!!!!!!
GWB would have told Putin to kiss our collective ass...
I was no GWB fan, but he looks like George Washington next to the POS we have now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Quirky 42,301
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 5
Zumo de aloe vera al por mayor 1 hr okyaloaloedrink 1
Palm Coast Injury Attorney 3 hr Chiumento3 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Tellthetruth 989,782
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 690,521
More from around the web