American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40684 Sep 4, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting for other poster! The world had been fooled into serving Warmongering US militaristic -Imperialist. Know now the OVER 179 nation plus given US the Big Middle Fingers for very good reasons! The US bully is now naked for world to see! MBAHAHHAHAHAHA
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, those countries are mostly tin horn dictatorships with atrocious civil rights records. Countries like the one that spawned you, ignorant Somalian. <¦-o
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40685 Sep 4, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arse is showing again mate.....Ever heard of American Samoa???
Samoans have served in the US Military for years...Fijians are wimps next to Samoans and Hawaiians...
Be that as it is, If the Brit Forces were so tough, then why do they have to recruit Fijians or other ethnic peoples??? Tel me, "What happened to the British Empire"???
I'll let you in on a little secret..The US Military has Troops from all over the world...We didn't recruit them, they came to us, same as we came to help the Commonwealth before the US entered WW2, because they believe in what the US stands for...Canadian, New Zealand, Mexican nationals, and many others have served in the US Military.....Your turn bozo..
clueless /what happend to the british empire ..it's still here under a diffrent name pppsssstt it's called commonwealth lol fijians wimps yea ok dream land your in .you realy haven't seen them in action have you lol whimp just admitt it that you are o and you did not help the commonwealth when ww2 came there was no commonwealth and you americans came into ww2 after pearl remember hitler gave up on us and turned to russia. which we gave all are arms to so they could hold him off which they did ...how much arms did america give NOTHING pppssssttttt your turn lol
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40686 Sep 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you can suddenly spell now? LOL, you're just doing a copy-paste, that's why!
lol realy won't me to tell you another joke lol about americans
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40687 Sep 4, 2013
two american guys at a bar ,one man does a small fart .the other man looks at him in shock, the man who farted said sorry ,so they they started to drink again,all of a sudden the other man did this averge fart ,both men looked at each other and giggled, as they were doing so, this big bikie dude behind them let the biggest fart out ,both men at the bar looked around and said VIRGIN, point is you americans are nothing but FAGS
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40688 Sep 4, 2013
man walks into a bar and said can I have a pint of beer and a very small fimbble of beer ,the bar man pours the pint and looks at the man and says you did say a fimbble of beer of beer didn't you,the man say yes in shock the barman say why do you want a fimbble of beer ,the man say I got this little man inside my pocket,barman looks at him saying bull shit let me have a look.so the man shows him this little man who waves at him. the bar man say were did you get this little moron from .the man looked at the barman and said I just had a fight outside with this AMERICAN AND I SQWEEZED ALL THE BULLSHIT OUT OF HIM AND THIS IS WHATS LEFT
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40690 Sep 4, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>clueless /what happend to the british empire ..it's still here under a diffrent name pppsssstt it's called commonwealth lol fijians wimps yea ok dream land your in .you realy haven't seen them in action have you lol whimp just admitt it that you are o and you did not help the commonwealth when ww2 came there was no commonwealth and you americans came into ww2 after pearl remember hitler gave up on us and turned to russia. which we gave all are arms to so they could hold him off which they did ...how much arms did america give NOTHING pppssssttttt your turn lol
Actually STUPID, There was the Commonwealth in WW2...Hell, you are too STUPID to even know your own Country;s history and that is just sad Bozo... The commonwealth was established in 1931..."[email protected] Tard"...
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40691 Sep 5, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually STUPID, There was the Commonwealth in WW2...Hell, you are too STUPID to even know your own Country;s history and that is just sad Bozo... The commonwealth was established in 1931..."[email protected] Tard"...
can you tell me about your so called flag what does the colors stand for and who made it .... and what year as for commonwealth that was for the countrys under the british enpire ,we change the empire after ww2 moron f%%% me your turn
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40692 Sep 5, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
your so gay did you daddy touch you when you were young. I heard he likes them young YOUR SUCH A SOFT COCK go home daddys waiting for he's daily dose
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40694 Sep 5, 2013
If it weren't for the Farmer giving you food to poke between your jowls you'd starve.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
A MN farmer would be working at this time. Why aren't you working? Are you a lazy farmer,or are you a foreign stooge?
Any more lectures from your Marxism 101 class, creep?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40695 Sep 5, 2013
Just more racism here from an idiot
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, those countries are mostly tin horn dictatorships with atrocious civil rights records. Countries like the one that spawned you, ignorant Somalian. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40697 Sep 5, 2013
Can you explain yourself further maybe a little more clearly.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!!!!!!!!THE RUSSIANS NOW HAVE ANTI SHIP MISSILES!!! I almost spit my beer on my keyboard....
Pssssst...Got news for you dummy...They've had 'em for 50 years or so.....GUESS WHAT!!!! THEY JUST GOT RADAR TOO!!!!!!!!!! Hell, even you NORKS have them.......
BTW.. The Nimitz Task Force can DEVASTATE the Russian Med. Fleet, and the Russians aren't going to go to war over a "Piss Ass" Country like Syria...Syria doesn't produce enough oil for their OWN NEEDS...
Maybe you should go and BUTCHER another Sardine...That is, if the State allows you to.........
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40698 Sep 5, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps some good old fashioned hard work on the farm, might get you on track? Are you ready for the pumpkin harvest? We need more people to load the trucks. Can you lift up to 50lbs? If so you could earn up to 12 dollars an hour! You level of literacy is adequate for this job, as long as to can count to 20. You will have to check your bad attitude in when you arrive here, otherwise you may be belted in the mouth by some of the other farm hands!
if you pay me $85 dollars an hour that will still be not enough does that include super aswell hope so
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40699 Sep 5, 2013
We will not attack Syria so it looks like the Saudi Arabians are on their own.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting for other poster! The world had been fooled into serving Warmongering US militaristic -Imperialist. Know now the OVER 179 nation plus given US the Big Middle Fingers for very good reasons! The US bully is now naked for world to see! MBAHAHHAHAHAHA
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40700 Sep 5, 2013
Everyone should have 300 Leghorn chicken hens as they give the best eggs, beautiful white outside and yellow inside fed organic oats, corn, a little mineral and salt and a few oyster shells for a durable egg shell.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40701 Sep 5, 2013
Why does Obama want War?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40702 Sep 5, 2013
We sold our sweet corn on the cob a few weeks ago and now tallying up our preliminary profits and it looks like we did very well indeed. So far a good year.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40704 Sep 5, 2013
According to Fox News Obama has an official food taster when he eats out of the White House.

He can eat my organic food as it's pure and natural and free of all nature's poisons.
UiDiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#40705 Sep 5, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, those countries are mostly tin horn dictatorships with atrocious civil rights records. Countries like the one that spawned you, ignorant Somalian. <¦-o
Again Not a Chocolate face and not a Somalian! US is A warring fascist Empire a US Militaristic Neo-imperialist interventionist Empire who even supports and financed obnoxious Dictators/ LAtin Drug czars... to power , and US even Support Somalian War lords, what are about this u our US war mongering. war investing Morons.

United States

#40706 Sep 5, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Why does Obama want War?
US militaristic neo-imperialism agendas, US manifest Destiny , Oil /USD hegemony... And Strategic bases in the Middle East and other nations, likely a NWO... and most likely belief in Neo-MAlthusian Castrophe agenda.

United States

#40707 Sep 5, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Just more racism here from an idiot
<quoted text>
Our US war mongers/war investors are So paranoid and ultra nationalistic they see wars with any races as their enemy, this spawn world of enemies, and even rid of their own race who want peace and world stability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min Bongo 56,123
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr akon mason 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 618,575
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 3 hr Johnny 507
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RoSesz 650,173
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 439
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 44,955
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web